If the new iPhone models support the Pencil, will you consider buying one?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
This year is my upgrade year, so i'm getting a 13 Pro Max (or whatever they call it) anyway. I'd love Apple Pencil support too.

I had a Palm Pilot back in the day, as well as an XDA, and they were fun devices. I even had a couple of Galaxy Notes too (3 and 7) and they were fine too.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Before I came over to the dark side, I had the Samsung Note 2 and 3. Loved the s-pen. If Apple came out with something similar I may look into it. But an Apple Pencil is a little big to use on an iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Before I came over to the dark side, I had the Samsung Note 2 and 3. Loved the s-pen. If Apple came out with something similar I may look into it. But an Apple Pencil is a little big to use on an iPhone.

Agreed…. :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No, I won't upgrade just for a pencil. Or much else. Really love my 12 Pro Max. After 8 months, the battery health is still at 100%. And I'm a heavy user. I doubt I'd use a pencil very much.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I can’t see any use for an Apple Pencil with an iPhone. The screen is too small. The Apple Pencil isn’t a good fit for an iPhone.

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I can’t think of anything I could do on my iPhone with a pen/stylus that couldn’t be done just as well with my finger………….
And it’s much more difficult to lose your finger, unless you’re very unlucky!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I responded to this post a few weeks back and said no I wouldn't get an Apple Pencil. However, being that the new ones charge wirelessly by magnetically clamping to the new iPads, if they offered the same functionality for the iPhone, that would change my mind about getting an Apple Pencil.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I don’t really see the point on a small capacitive screen like an iPhone versus the iPad. They were useful on small resistive touch screens mostly because those screens were pretty useless without one.

Even Samsung killed the galaxy note due to low sales.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
if I have use for the pencil. why not? I would invest in one. can say I am an apple fanatic but only if I feel like I have use for the product. I am not rich but I do feel apple products are good but I dont need to be wasting money on stuff that I am not going to put into use

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73