September 2018 iPhones

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I will upgrade to next years top model regardless of the changes.

I have the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Gold now and will not be eligible before next year September to upgrade. That’s the only reason I’m skipping the X this year.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I will upgrade to next years top model regardless of the changes.

I have the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Gold now and will not be eligible before next year September to upgrade. That’s the only reason I’m skipping the X this year.

Same. Besides, my 7 Plus is still fine for my needs.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Not looking like the X will definitely help.

It will. Like it or don't, the X represents the iPhone design for years to come.

Personally I expect a bigger X. Something like X Plus. And, in this X Plus, the much anticipated TouchID comeback in this bigger side button (there's no point in making this button bigger without any reason, after all. I really believe it's because of the future TouchID implemented there. Praying...)

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
It will. Like it or don't, the X represents the iPhone design for years to come.

Personally I expect a bigger X. Something like X Plus. And, in this X Plus, the much anticipated TouchID comeback in this bigger side button (there's no point in making this button bigger without any reason, after all. I really believe it's because of the future TouchID implemented there. Praying...)

An X Plus, the size of the current 8 Plus, would be amazing and I’d totally get it!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I would definitely upgrade to the next generation X or X Plus if there’s ProMotion, improvements of the display, better battery life, faster Face ID and yeah.

If I have enough funds, I would even upgrade only for the A12! Hahaha.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I actually hate touchid I have a finger print scanner on my pixel 2 work phone and the thing never works. FaceID works at least 90% of the time every time.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I just upgraded to the iPhone 8 Plus yesterday. My 6 was having charging issues, and I still got $75 for it. Touch ID works fine for me. It’s nice to open apps with it, rather than having to deal with the password.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW