Hello,

I'm desperate for an iPad. I have the iPhone 7 Plus and Apple Watch, but have always regretted getting rid of my iPad last year. I want the 9.7 inch and have even looked at the refurbished models, but there's a few dilemma's.

How likely is it that Apple will release a new model in around two weeks time at WWDC? It's not that I mind having the older one if the new one wasn't worth the extra, it's just I'd hate for it to be really good and then I regret purchasing.

Would you go for one now, or wait?
    05-23-2017 09:39 AM
    It appears to be very likely. Obviously no one outside Apple knows for certain, but the number of leaks and rumors at this point seem highly suggestive. I would expect that the 10.5" screen model will appear at WWDC (with a body size similar to the current 9.7 but with slightly reduced bezels), and likely an update of some sort to the 12.9 as well.
    05-23-2017 01:18 PM
    Hello,

I'm desperate for an iPad. I have the iPhone 7 Plus and Apple Watch, but have always regretted getting rid of my iPad last year. I want the 9.7 inch and have even looked at the refurbished models, but there's a few dilemma's.

How likely is it that Apple will release a new model in around two weeks time at WWDC? It's not that I mind having the older one if the new one wasn't worth the extra, it's just I'd hate for it to be really good and then I regret purchasing.

Would you go for one now, or wait?
    The WWDC Keynote is 13 days away. Apple has a 14-day return policy. If you purchase a current new 9.7" iPad Pro tomorrow, it'll give you even more time to see if Apple introduces a new iPad that you may find worthy as well as time to return your current purchase if you want.
    05-23-2017 05:04 PM