WWDC invite launched Earlier than usual. Why

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys so the WWDC 2017 invite was launched earlier than usual. Why, is Apple hiding something what do you make from the invite. or whats the hidden message

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 22.02.05.png

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
They're trying to invoke another more embarrassing Note 7 incident for Samsung, I assume.

Last year Samsung was in an hurry to get the Note 7 out on the market before the iPhone 7.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
ok thats interesting. I wonder could the Social Integration/people walking all around the place be a hint for iMessage coming to android maybe

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't think to much about it being 'early'. The actual day is still around the normal time frame. I think its definitely got something to do with social media or messaging interaction and intergration. The photo shows a lot of people chatting in groups, people hugging and just general moving around. Maybe this means iMessage on Android? :D haha probably not.

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
I wouldn't think to much about it being 'early'. The actual day is still around the normal time frame. I think its definitely got something to do with social media or messaging interaction and intergration. The photo shows a lot of people chatting in groups, people hugging and just general moving around. Maybe this means iMessage on Android? :D haha probably not.

Maybe. The message may not mean anything. Personally what I want to see at wwdc is basic features that Irish customers don't have such as Apple Pay. News app transit maps and siri info. This would be a good wwdc if they announced these features for ireland

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices