IMessage opened to devs

cjp39

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Could this mean that Mighty Text might be in our future? Mighty Text and wireless charging and I would make the jump to Apple for sure.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
With Apple opening more areas to Devs anything is possible. I'm really looking forward to the lock screen so I can put my weather there.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Could this mean that Mighty Text might be in our future? Mighty Text and wireless charging and I would make the jump to Apple for sure.

Are you talking about Mighty Text specifically or just the ability to text from a computer? The latter is already available through iMessage for Mac. There hasn't been any public mention about expanding iMessage to other platforms including Windows or Android.

cjp39

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Are you talking about Mighty Text specifically or just the ability to text from a computer? The latter is already available through iMessage for Mac. There hasn't been any public mention about expanding iMessage to other platforms including Windows or Android.

I have a PC so no, and yeah I'm aware that with a Mac it's possible.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
It would be nice to see iMessage maybe as a web based function on iCloud.com for Windows PC

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro