Beats Audio in Future Apple Products

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Assuming that the Beats Electronics and Apple deal goes through, how do you think Apple will incorporate Beats Audio into its future products?

I'm thinking that future iPhones, iPads, iPods, MacBooks, and iMacs will have special Beats Audio speakers. For products that include earphones, like the iPod and iPhone lineup, I expect the EarPods to be redesigned to look like Beats Tours or iBeats earbuds.

I only own Bose products now (I have owned Bose headphones and speakers for many years now), but a few years ago I had the previous generation Monster branded Beats Studio headphones. I liked the design of them compared to the current new Studios and other Beats headphones. Like many others who have owned Beats headphones, there is a lot of bass, which was okay but not great for my tastes. Plus the noise cancellation technology is not as good as Bose's noise cancelling technology, in my opinion. IMO, Bose equalises the sound very well.

So, if this deal goes through, will many potential Apple customers be turned away from future products because of the inclusion of Beats Audio?

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! No, I haven't. I totally forgot about Beats Music. I'm mainly curious as to what they'd do with the headphones and speakers.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .
I'm inclined to believe the contents of the article in that the Beats headphones section will remain as-is.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm kind of meh about this whole thing. I really don't find Beats Audio to have superior sound to my ears. However, the iPhone needs an audio overhaul. So I think this is a good step in the direction of creating better sound quality.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

tomtomadv

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm kind of meh about this whole thing. I really don't find Beats Audio to have superior sound to my ears. However, the iPhone needs an audio overhaul. So I think this is a good step in the direction of creating better sound quality.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
Mee too, Beats quality is not good. I prefer sennheiser

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711