Rogers Reservations

floydstyle

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
there is no more iphone 16gb at apple store montreal. must be why your rank doesnt decrease so fast mike. it looks like that model is very popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm at rogers now. I called in and he said I can buy out right. They are outta 16gb black so looks like I'm getting a 32gb :).

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm at rogers now. I called in and he said I can buy out right. They are outta 16gb black so looks like I'm getting a 32gb :).

I'm surprised by that, I know Bell corporate is allowing only new sign ups and hardware upgrades. Staff aren't even allowed to get the device until next week to allow sufficient stock for customers and the Rogers location across the way is the same rules, no outright, no staff upgrades/purchases from store stock.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised by that, I know Bell corporate is allowing only new sign ups and hardware upgrades. Staff aren't even allowed to get the device until next week to allow sufficient stock for customers and the Rogers location across the way is the same rules, no outright, no staff upgrades/purchases from store stock.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2

I'm surprised as well. I'm still about 5 people back. The rogers system is jammed and its taking forever. They already told me over phone I could buy out right and they took my name down now and asked which one I wanted with no mention of not being able to buy so ill cause a rukus if I wait for nothing haha.

freight48

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm 123rd in line but my status is still OPEN. I called the store and they said it will be SHIPPED then DELIVERED. I'll get emails confirming the status change when they occur. Hopefully Monday.

floydstyle

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
sorry guys, I couldn't wait anymore haha. I guessed and went to a bestbuy and bought their last black 32GB. I wanted a 64GB at first because I listen a lot of music but oh well!

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
sorry guys, I couldn't wait anymore haha. I guessed and went to a bestbuy and bought their last black 32GB. I wanted a 64GB at first because I listen a lot of music but oh well!

me aswell. picked up a black 32GB. not sure if i should cancel my rogers and apple orders or see if i could sell them at a premium ??

floydstyle

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
me aswell. picked up a black 32GB. not sure if i should cancel my rogers and apple orders or see if i could sell them at a premium ??
maybe for the apple one because it's unlocked. But about the Rogers one, wont you have like 2 upgrades? I feel like you will have to pay twice! Maybe I am wrong, but I'd make sure

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
My status still hasn't changed. Glad I picked one up on store on Friday :). Going to sell the other when it arrives

freight48

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to think I should have gone to the store on Friday and tried to pick one up. Unfortunately its not worth losing a day's pay.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to think I should have gone to the store on Friday and tried to pick one up. Unfortunately its not worth losing a day's pay.

no doubt, i was lucky as i made up the time later at work. hopefully this foxconn brawl business doesnt slow it down for ya

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit