Rogers Reservations

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
hey mike, what position now?
3754 to 3730 in less than 20 hours now. So if this keep linear and I average 1 per hour, then I'll get my iPhone 5 on Feb 25th 2013!!! :eek: lol hope I am wrong

I'd love to trade places with you. I'm now in position 5281. I should have ordered the 64GB, as the 16GB is obviously the most popular therefore I'm way far behind.

when asking a rogers rep yesterday when he thought id get mine he obviously didnt know but he said that if rogers cant deliver your iphone 5 within 14 days after release date there are giving a $50 rebate. Now that being said 14 days after release day stinks if you ask me but hey maybe that will motivate rogers to start getting out the phones quickly as they wouldnt want to risk losing hundereds of thousands of dollars

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Did you notice in the email we received from Rogers, they wrote 14 days after the release OR the reservation date!

yup. it said something along the lines as "14 days after release or resevation date, whichever is latest" so in our case its the release date :(

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
oh damn, I really read what I want to read haha. You are right. Anyway, I feel like I'll have that 50$, which I don't want to

ya, i know what you mean. I wish i ordered from rogers first thing instead of ordering from apple. Apple delivery date is oct 9th. lets see which comes first. blahh.

what makes this worse is i sold my GS3 to pay for the ip5 and now im using my old blackberry curve 8310.

floydstyle

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
BB, what a downgrade hehe

I didnt want to ay full price on an unlocked device so this is the only reason why I reserved from Rogers.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I find it odd that my thread got moved. I dont see the At&T threads or Sprint threads in the iphone 5 section being moved? hmmm:confused:

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
ohh nice for you!!

I'm at 2910 now! Gonna hit a Rogers boutique tomorrow morning, we never know. I am just wondering how popular is the 64GB... Maybe not that popular hehe

Guy at rogers store told me you have to pre order and can't just walk in. Who knows if he knows what he's talking about.

floydstyle

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
That is not what the retention guy told me earlier this week. I was told that Rogers boutique will have devices because Rogers corporate has to feed the boutique and not hold all the device for pre-orderers.

I told him that wasn't fair for those who pre-order but oh well. He was pretty sure that was the way Rogers will do it. That is why I will go there tomorrow morning. However, I am not rushing as my 4S is still running very nicely. I will not wait 10 hours in line just like I did during iPhone 4 launch because Rogers's servers completely crashed because there was too many activations haha