miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Rogers Reservations-Iphone 5

anyone out there reserve the ip5 with Rogers? my position below is:

iPhone 5 16GB Black
16GB Black
Position : 6703

any idea if being in position 6703 will get mw my iphone on the 21st?

would love to hear from anyone who reserves with rogers in the past.

Last edited:

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
No. Apple Online for me. Doesn't look like anyone wanted to pay Rogers $40 reservation fee.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

freight48

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Have you pre ordered a phone with Rogers in the past?

No. But I have my email to back me up and friends who have pre-ordered a phone with Rogers.

Rogers Email said:
Dear frieght48,

Thank you for using the Rogers Reservation System to reserve your new device.

If your device doesn?t ship within 14 days from launch or your reservation, whichever is later, we?ll apply a $50 credit* to your account as our thanks for your patience. The $50 credit will appear on one of your next two invoices following the activation of your reserved device on your account.

Please remember that use of the Reservation System does not guarantee that you will receive the device before everyone else - what it means is that you won?t have to stand in line to inquire about availability.

This email confirms that we have reserved a iPhone 5 64GB White for your wireless number 647-555-5555.

Please check your inbox for weekly emails from us with a status on your reservation and approximate timing on the shipment of your device for pick up at:

Rogers Plus
330 Bay Street
Toronto, ON
M5H 2S8

In order to secure a place in our reservation line, a reservation fee of $40.00 plus taxes will be applied to your next Rogers invoice and will be credited back to your account when your device is shipped from our warehouse or when your reservation is cancelled.

If you have any questions about the Reservation System, review our FAQs.

Thanks again for being a valued customer.

*IMPORTANT: To receive the $50 credit, you must pick-up the reserved device from the store selected during your reservation within the timeframe stated in the shipping email, and the reserved device must be used on the account under which it was reserved.

I am now 1210th in line!

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
the reason i asked is im trying to gauge what possible delivery date i can expect with the position I am at. my position seems really far out there but in the grand scheme of things its not bad considering they sold over 2 mill

floydstyle

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Position 3742! I was wrong earlier, I had position 3754.

So a big 12 positions within 6 hours haha. Santa will bring it to me for sure!

floydstyle

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
hey mike, what position now?
3754 to 3730 in less than 20 hours now. So if this keep linear and I average 1 per hour, then I'll get my iPhone 5 on Feb 25th 2013!!! :eek: lol hope I am wrong

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal