2610! Looks like I won't have mine tomorrow :/
    09-20-2012 05:31 PM
    is anyone buying the iphone 5 out right? Im not eligible for upgrade and the dude at the rogers store wasnt sure how i was able to pre order online when im not eligible for an upgrade. sounds like this guy is confused, i believe they wont sell it out right for walk ins. im i right?
    09-20-2012 05:55 PM
    well i just spoke to a rep online and he advised me that pre orders should be able to purchase out right..
    09-20-2012 06:02 PM
    mike, the only way to buy unlock in Canada is by Apple online reservation. Tomorrow in Apple stores, rogers, bell, bestbuy, to only name those, they will sell carrier locked iPhones.
    09-20-2012 07:09 PM
    mike, the only way to buy unlock in Canada is by Apple online reservation. Tomorrow in Apple stores, rogers, bell, bestbuy, to only name those, they will sell carrier locked iPhones.
    I'm with rogers anyways so I dont mind if its locked to rogers
    09-20-2012 07:11 PM
    same, that is why I reserved with Rogers instead of buying an unlocked iPhone from Apple.com
    09-20-2012 09:50 PM
    same, that is why I reserved with Rogers instead of buying an unlocked iPhone from Apple.com
    i wish i thought about reserving with rogers first thing instead of apple. i reserved with apple at like 5:30am friday morning and my delivery date is oct 9. ordered from rogers the following day and it looks like rogers might come before oct 9th. if, but i have no way of knowing.

it depends alot on what location you set up pick up, if its a busier location than it may take longer. I called my location today and they told me they had 17 phones in and another delivery later in the night and another delivery tomorrow. I have no idea how many are ahead of me at that location.

no one seems to know what the numbers actually mean on "my rogers"
    09-20-2012 09:57 PM
    This is a real mess haha! I personally reserved too late. Can only blame myself since I wasn't sure to want to upgrade first.
    09-20-2012 10:00 PM
    This is a real mess haha! I personally reserved too late. Can only blame myself since I wasn't sure to want to upgrade first.
    ya, same but then i just caught the buzz. sold my gs3 and now using a old bb curve 9310 while i wait
    09-20-2012 10:03 PM
    so, the top of rogers.com says "Over 8,300 of our customers have received their shipment notices for the hottest new phone via the Rogers Reservation System " where is my emails sonce i was 7,200 on the list? i really have no clue what the number represents. anyone get a notification yet?
    09-21-2012 07:19 AM
    there is no more iphone 16gb at apple store montreal. must be why your rank doesnt decrease so fast mike. it looks like that model is very popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-21-2012 07:50 AM
    there is no more iphone 16gb at apple store montreal. must be why your rank doesnt decrease so fast mike. it looks like that model is very popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yup.weak lol
    09-21-2012 07:56 AM
    I'm at rogers now. I called in and he said I can buy out right. They are outta 16gb black so looks like I'm getting a 32gb .
    09-21-2012 08:16 AM
    I'm at rogers now. I called in and he said I can buy out right. They are outta 16gb black so looks like I'm getting a 32gb .
    I'm surprised by that, I know Bell corporate is allowing only new sign ups and hardware upgrades. Staff aren't even allowed to get the device until next week to allow sufficient stock for customers and the Rogers location across the way is the same rules, no outright, no staff upgrades/purchases from store stock.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    09-21-2012 08:43 AM
    I'm surprised by that, I know Bell corporate is allowing only new sign ups and hardware upgrades. Staff aren't even allowed to get the device until next week to allow sufficient stock for customers and the Rogers location across the way is the same rules, no outright, no staff upgrades/purchases from store stock.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    I'm surprised as well. I'm still about 5 people back. The rogers system is jammed and its taking forever. They already told me over phone I could buy out right and they took my name down now and asked which one I wanted with no mention of not being able to buy so ill cause a rukus if I wait for nothing haha.
    09-21-2012 08:46 AM
    I'm 123rd in line but my status is still OPEN. I called the store and they said it will be SHIPPED then DELIVERED. I'll get emails confirming the status change when they occur. Hopefully Monday.
    09-21-2012 11:50 AM
    sorry guys, I couldn't wait anymore haha. I guessed and went to a bestbuy and bought their last black 32GB. I wanted a 64GB at first because I listen a lot of music but oh well!
    09-21-2012 12:20 PM
    sorry guys, I couldn't wait anymore haha. I guessed and went to a bestbuy and bought their last black 32GB. I wanted a 64GB at first because I listen a lot of music but oh well!
    me aswell. picked up a black 32GB. not sure if i should cancel my rogers and apple orders or see if i could sell them at a premium ??
    09-21-2012 12:30 PM
    me aswell. picked up a black 32GB. not sure if i should cancel my rogers and apple orders or see if i could sell them at a premium ??
    maybe for the apple one because it's unlocked. But about the Rogers one, wont you have like 2 upgrades? I feel like you will have to pay twice! Maybe I am wrong, but I'd make sure
    09-21-2012 01:26 PM
    Since Saturday around 10pm my status has been "In Progress". I hoping it gets shipped today! I want my phone already!!
    09-24-2012 10:37 AM
    My status still hasn't changed. Glad I picked one up on store on Friday . Going to sell the other when it arrives
    09-24-2012 11:18 AM
    I'm starting to think I should have gone to the store on Friday and tried to pick one up. Unfortunately its not worth losing a day's pay.
    09-24-2012 11:46 AM
    I'm starting to think I should have gone to the store on Friday and tried to pick one up. Unfortunately its not worth losing a day's pay.
    no doubt, i was lucky as i made up the time later at work. hopefully this foxconn brawl business doesnt slow it down for ya
    09-24-2012 01:30 PM
    It was shipped. Just got the confirmation email.
    09-24-2012 03:29 PM
    It was shipped. Just got the confirmation email.
    What is your number at now?
    09-24-2012 03:39 PM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD