Rogers reservation system worth or not?

floydstyle

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I usually upgrade my iPhone every years, giving my 1 year old one to my wife :)
So I was wondering this time about Rogers reservation system.

Did anyone try it during the massive iPhone 4 release? It was not the case with 4S but this time with the new design, I don't want to spend 9 hours at Carrefour Laval Apple Store like I did with iPhone 4 hehe

So do you have your device the same day you can buy one at Apple Store? or how long does it take to receive it?

cheers

acwyau

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Last year it really depended on where you live, to whether you could pickup your phone on launch day or not. It seemed that if you lived in the East, then there was a good chance that your phone would be available at the store you specified. I live in Vancouver, and my phone wasn't available for pickup till the following Wednesday. I ended up walking in a dealer on the morning of launch and they had plenty available. Hopefully they change the process this time around and not just ship from their warehouses in the East, to ensure everyone in the country has at least a chance of receiving their device on launch day.

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered with the business part as my phones on the business plan. I'd love to just walk in on Friday and grab my phone then instead of waiting, anyone else pre-reserve on the business if so what's your number?

linds15

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered with the business part as my phones on the business plan. I'd love to just walk in on Friday and grab my phone then instead of waiting, anyone else pre-reserve on the business if so what's your number?
i did the same thing. they are a total mess. im order 17/1245 for 32GB black, but i havent gotten a shipping email or anything. they also told me that the reservation pool is one big pool for consumer and business but i dont beleive it as im 17 without a tracking #, and no way onl 1245 ordered a 32gb black

snoopdog69

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
not worth it just go to a reseller that has rogers like wireless wave save you 40bucks and most of them have white and when they do have the black they will call u within days. My brother wanted black so bad and they called in 2 days after to come pick it up

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro