The type of response we deserved doesn't take much effort.
    Attached Thumbnails Most liked tweet of all time.-img_3043.png  
    08-16-2017 09:35 AM
    The type of response we deserved doesn't take much effort.
    EXACTLY. It's a shame what this world has turned into.
    Quis89 likes this.
    08-16-2017 09:42 AM
    EXACTLY. It's a shame what this world has turned into.
    I agree.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-16-2017 09:51 AM
    Our species hasn't developed as far as we believe sometimes. If you watched the videos and listened to what they were saying, it's hard to believe in this day and age people actually think that way. It's time for the rest of us to stand up for what is right. Too many people have given their lives for our freedoms and to watch people act that way sickens me.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-16-2017 04:18 PM
    Our species hasn't developed as far as we believe sometimes. If you watched the videos and listened to what they were saying, it's hard to believe in this day and age people actually think that way. It's time for the rest of us to stand up for what is right. Too many people have given their lives for our freedoms and to watch people act that way sickens me.
    Im afraid I don't see things getting much better anytime soon. These beliefs have always been around. They feel empowered to speak these things in the light now. I'm not surprised by the videos honestly. I'm just hoping this forces us to have a conversation and address this head on and truly come together to change things. It's on us. Our leadership has proven more divisive than anything else.
    TgeekB likes this.
    08-16-2017 09:31 PM
    Im afraid I don't see things getting much better anytime soon. These beliefs have always been around. They feel empowered to speak these things in the light now. I'm not surprised by the videos honestly. I'm just hoping this forces us to have a conversation and address this head on and truly come together to change things. It's on us. Our leadership has proven more divisive than anything else.
    Calling it "leadership" is a reach at this point. It's ironic that he's the same thing the low-hanging fruit that still support him are the ones who hated that Hillary was bought off by corporations. He's bought and paid for by organizations that want supremacy for the white race. It also proves my point of evangelical hypocrisy which I see more as stupidity.
    Quis89 likes this.
    08-16-2017 10:21 PM
    Calling it "leadership" is a reach at this point. It's ironic that he's the same thing the low-hanging fruit that still support him are the ones who hated that Hillary was bought off by corporations. He's bought and paid for by organizations that want supremacy for the white race. It also proves my point of evangelical hypocrisy which I see more as stupidity.
    When he won all I heard was his supporters saying how bad this country would be had Hillary won. I have a hard time believing things would be as bad as they are now from a social perspective.

The fact that he's still got support is even more troubling. It's almost as though people are putting their heads in the sand. Troubling times.
    08-16-2017 10:30 PM