Title 18, Chapter 73, Section 1512, Part (b): Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

“Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding . . . shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.”
    Prior to the Yates hearing:

Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Counsel.
    This would be called a felony.

If we don't care...which I know we don't...maybe we can finally stop calling Hillary a "criminal"?

Wishful thinking, I know...

Cheers
    Evilguppy and pkcable like this.
    05-09-2017 02:33 PM
    How about if we fire the guy who is investigating us? I'd say THAT looks pretty bad too.
    Evilguppy and ladyc0524 like this.
    05-10-2017 09:45 AM
    How about if we fire the guy who is investigating us? I'd say THAT looks pretty bad too.
    Nah, not at all. He fired him because of how poorly he handled that whole email investigation. You know...the one Trump PRAISED him for lol. Politics has never been more entertaining lol.
    05-10-2017 10:09 AM
    Nah, not at all. He fired him because of how poorly he handled that whole email investigation. You know...the one Trump PRAISED him for lol. Politics has never been more entertaining lol.
    ironically I thought the guy should have been fired too, by OBAMA, when the whole thing went down, not NOW when there are current important investigations about your OWN administration going on! lol We need an independent prosecutor A "Ken Starr" so to speak.
    Evilguppy and aximtreo like this.
    05-10-2017 10:32 AM
    ironically I thought the guy should have been fired too, by OBAMA, when the whole thing went down, not NOW when there are current important investigations about your OWN administration going on! lol We need an independent prosecutor A "Ken Starr" so to speak.
    I think the only appropriate time to have fired him is when Trump took office. Had Obama fired him during the investigation into Hillary it would have seemed fishy. Trump, if he truly didn't like the way the email thing was handled, had the perfect opportunity to fire him when he took office in January. But for him to fire him now that the Russian investigation is heating up...it smells like a cover up. Then again...maybe my nose is broken lol.

It was nice to see KellyAnne Conway back on tv. She always brightens my day.
    pkcable and Evilguppy like this.
    05-10-2017 10:36 AM
    I think the only appropriate time to have fired him is when Trump took office. Had Obama fired him during the investigation into Hillary it would have seemed fishy. Trump, if he truly didn't like the way the email thing was handled, had the perfect opportunity to fire him when he took office in January. But for him to fire him now that the Russian investigation is heating up...it smells like a cover up. Then again...maybe my nose is broken lol.

It was nice to see KellyAnne Conway back on tv. She always brightens my day.
    Yes you are right! BUT at that point he praised Comely for his courage.
    Quis89 and Evilguppy like this.
    05-10-2017 10:59 AM
    At this point I find the whole clustershtoop hilarious. But her emails. And Benghazi. The hyenas are now taking bites out of each other. And then there are all the Trump supporters who are about to lose their health insurance. Absolutely brilliant, Trump supporters, you wanted him, you got him and everything that tumbles from him.
    So I have to laugh because I've done the whole stressing out thing and it brought me nothing but grief.
    And now that I'm healthy again, I'll be hiking.
    05-10-2017 04:55 PM
    I went into his presidency with an open mind. He's disappointed me.

At this point anyone who defends him just isn't well educated nor well read. Period.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    05-10-2017 10:31 PM
    I remember this other president who did something similar. Richard Nixon!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    05-10-2017 10:49 PM
    One thing I appreciate about the Trump era is every bit of political news is at least as funny as it is upsetting, & that helps
    pkcable likes this.
    05-10-2017 10:57 PM
    At least he tries to say it as it is. Most presidents lie right to our faces. At least with Trump, IMO, even if I don't like what he's saying or stands for, it seems like he's speaking his mind.
    05-11-2017 08:39 AM
    I remember this other president who did something similar. Richard Nixon!
    I found it ironic that Trump had Nixon's secretary of state with him the day after the Comey firing considering all the comparisons to the Saturday Night Massacre. It was just humorous to me lol.
    05-11-2017 10:09 AM
    05-11-2017 10:20 AM
    At least he tries to say it as it is. Most presidents lie right to our faces. At least with Trump, IMO, even if I don't like what he's saying or stands for, it seems like he's speaking his mind.
    He does lie right to our faces.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    05-11-2017 10:46 AM
    Don't make such a fuss, all politicians lie, that's what they're for.
    05-11-2017 11:09 AM
    Don't make such a fuss, all politicians lie, that's what they're for.
    "He's not a politician"
    Quis89 and ladyc0524 like this.
    05-11-2017 11:13 AM
    I think the word you're looking for is Diplomat !
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    05-11-2017 11:24 AM
    Trump told us he would release his taxes after the audit. Then he said "nobody cares about my taxes anymore". Now he says he may release them after he's out of office.

I originally didn't care about them. Now I do. I'm interested in knowing what's in them. Just as we were interested in knowing what was in Hillarys emails.

To me, that sounds like a dishonest man who is hiding something. Don't tell us you'll release them then keep making excuses as to why you can't. Eventually it sounds like a suspicious lie.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-11-2017 11:40 AM
    05-11-2017 12:44 PM
    <COMIC RELIEF INSERT>

politician
    1. A person who practices politics.

"Politics" is derived from the words "poly" meaning "many", and "tics" meaning "blood-sucking parasites."

2. One who was perfected the art of lying.

3. A highly paid yes-man.

Source: Urban Dictionary: politician

</COMIC RELIEF INSERT>
    pkcable likes this.
    05-11-2017 02:23 PM
    I don't think it matters if there released now or later. What are we going to do? Kick him out for lying to us?
    05-11-2017 03:57 PM
    I don't think it matters if there released now or later. What are we going to do? Kick him out for lying to us?
    Point my finger and stick my tongue out and scream, "I told you so" to around 63 million people?
    BreakingKayfabe and pkcable like this.
    05-11-2017 08:44 PM
    Point my finger and stick my tongue out and scream, "I told you so" to around 63 million people?
    Start Impeachment proceeding?
    Quis89 likes this.
    05-12-2017 08:31 AM
    Start Impeachment proceeding?
    I guess that would be the more proper option. Lol.

At least with Pence we won't look like we're being led by a complete broken crayon.
    05-12-2017 08:33 AM
    Just waiting on Kellyanne Cuntway to spin Trump's latest tweeticide...
    05-12-2017 09:17 AM
30 12