Guess We Ended Up With A "Criminal" After All?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Title 18, Chapter 73, Section 1512, Part (b): Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

“Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding . . . shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.”

Prior to the Yates hearing:

Donald Trump Tweets said:
Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Counsel.

This would be called a felony.

If we don't care...which I know we don't...maybe we can finally stop calling Hillary a "criminal"?

Wishful thinking, I know...

Cheers :beer:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
How about if we fire the guy who is investigating us? I'd say THAT looks pretty bad too. ;)

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
How about if we fire the guy who is investigating us? I'd say THAT looks pretty bad too. ;)

Nah, not at all. He fired him because of how poorly he handled that whole email investigation. You know...the one Trump PRAISED him for lol. Politics has never been more entertaining lol.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Nah, not at all. He fired him because of how poorly he handled that whole email investigation. You know...the one Trump PRAISED him for lol. Politics has never been more entertaining lol.

ironically I thought the guy should have been fired too, by OBAMA, when the whole thing went down, not NOW when there are current important investigations about your OWN administration going on! lol We need an independent prosecutor A "Ken Starr" so to speak.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
ironically I thought the guy should have been fired too, by OBAMA, when the whole thing went down, not NOW when there are current important investigations about your OWN administration going on! lol We need an independent prosecutor A "Ken Starr" so to speak.

I think the only appropriate time to have fired him is when Trump took office. Had Obama fired him during the investigation into Hillary it would have seemed fishy. Trump, if he truly didn't like the way the email thing was handled, had the perfect opportunity to fire him when he took office in January. But for him to fire him now that the Russian investigation is heating up...it smells like a cover up. Then again...maybe my nose is broken lol.

It was nice to see KellyAnne Conway back on tv. She always brightens my day.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I think the only appropriate time to have fired him is when Trump took office. Had Obama fired him during the investigation into Hillary it would have seemed fishy. Trump, if he truly didn't like the way the email thing was handled, had the perfect opportunity to fire him when he took office in January. But for him to fire him now that the Russian investigation is heating up...it smells like a cover up. Then again...maybe my nose is broken lol.

It was nice to see KellyAnne Conway back on tv. She always brightens my day.

Yes you are right! BUT at that point he praised Comely for his courage. ;)

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
At this point I find the whole clustershtoop hilarious. But her emails. And Benghazi. The hyenas are now taking bites out of each other. And then there are all the Trump supporters who are about to lose their health insurance. Absolutely brilliant, Trump supporters, you wanted him, you got him and everything that tumbles from him.
So I have to laugh because I've done the whole stressing out thing and it brought me nothing but grief.
And now that I'm healthy again, I'll be hiking.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Guess We Ended Up With A "Criminal" After All?

I went into his presidency with an open mind. He's disappointed me.

At this point anyone who defends him just isn't well educated nor well read. Period.

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
One thing I appreciate about the Trump era is every bit of political news is at least as funny as it is upsetting, & that helps

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
At least he tries to say it as it is. Most presidents lie right to our faces. At least with Trump, IMO, even if I don't like what he's saying or stands for, it seems like he's speaking his mind.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I remember this other president who did something similar. Richard Nixon!

I found it ironic that Trump had Nixon's secretary of state with him the day after the Comey firing considering all the comparisons to the Saturday Night Massacre. It was just humorous to me lol.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
At least he tries to say it as it is. Most presidents lie right to our faces. At least with Trump, IMO, even if I don't like what he's saying or stands for, it seems like he's speaking his mind.

Trump told us he would release his taxes after the audit. Then he said "nobody cares about my taxes anymore". Now he says he may release them after he's out of office.

I originally didn't care about them. Now I do. I'm interested in knowing what's in them. Just as we were interested in knowing what was in Hillarys emails.

To me, that sounds like a dishonest man who is hiding something. Don't tell us you'll release them then keep making excuses as to why you can't. Eventually it sounds like a suspicious lie.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
<COMIC RELIEF INSERT>

politician
1. A person who practices politics.

"Politics" is derived from the words "poly" meaning "many", and "tics" meaning "blood-sucking parasites."

2. One who was perfected the art of lying.

3. A highly paid yes-man.

Source: Urban Dictionary: politician

</COMIC RELIEF INSERT>

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73