Thoughts on the election result?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Her using a personal email device is mishandling classified information, and has been since at least 2006. There's been people discharged from the military for having their government email forwarded to their personal email address, which is essentially what she did, but she bypassed the government email. There is no denying that she's a criminal. You're just upset that your candidate was beat by Trump, so go spread more bull**** like you stupid liberals always do!

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallp...heck-hillary-clinton-those-emails-and-the-law

You're still tossing insults, eh? Michelle Obama said "When they go low, we go high"

That quote always seemed corny to me when she said it. But I guess it really is applicable.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The Secretary of State isn't assigned to the White House, they're assigned to the Truman Building, hmmm. Someone didn't pay attention during their free school I see. Go spread more bull**** lies like you liberals are so good at, yet you can't take facts, just like hillary

Ok we can quip over technicalities. You can have that point.

Why are you so angry? Shouldn't I be the angry one because my criminal lost?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The Secretary of State isn't assigned to the White House, they're assigned to the Truman Building, hmmm. Someone didn't pay attention during their free school I see. Go spread more bull**** lies like you liberals are so good at, yet you can't take facts, just like hillary

For your reference...

Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs.

You broke that almost immediately. Is respectful discourse not something associated with your brand of "non-liberal"?

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Is there a direct quote I can point you to? No. But reference the quotes I mentioned. As a president of the United States of America (or soon to be) when a minority group reaches out with genuine concerns and does so in a very respectful tone, to respond by insulting their work and demanding an apology is disgusting. If Obama were to do that very thing people wouldn't be happy. He'd be a jerk who is stifling the first amendment right to free speech. But when trump does it "it's not so bad". Demanding an apology for a citizen speaking their concerns respectfully should offend us all. Especially those who point to the freedoms our military fights for. But as with many things that have taken place with trump...this isn't that big of a deal. Because it doesn't affect the majority.

You keep grabbing at straws to make a feeble point bro. You also seem to have a knack for clinging to your insults of that man without any backing whatsoever.

I'm not saying he isn't a despicable man, because he certainly comes across that way. But it's apparent to me you use insults and analogies to paint this man in a way that suits your interests, much like those people did. It's a battle strategy for you guys isn't it? You despise someone, so you call them every word in the book which creates something for you to attack to fill a void in order that you may sleep at night. The man hasn't even started his job yet for Christ's sake.

Now that's disgusting.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
You keep grabbing at straws to make a feeble point bro. You also seem to have a knack for clinging to your insults of that man without any backing whatsoever.

I'm not saying he isn't a despicable man, because he certainly comes across that way. But it's apparent to me you use insults and analogies to paint this man in a way that suits your interests, much like those people did. It's a battle strategy for you guys isn't it? You despise someone, so you call them every word in the book which creates something for you to attack to fill a void in order that you may sleep at night. The man hasn't even started his job yet for Christ's sake.

Now that's disgusting.

You called him despicable. I simply said that he isn't listening to the concerns of all citizens. I then gave you an example of that. You're choosing not to acknowledge that. I can't help that. I've given you an example for everything I've accused him of. I've assigned no label where I can't explain why I feel that way. In fact, I don't believe I've called him anything directly.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
You do know that white supremacy is a liberal thing, not conservative right? Apparently you listen to the liberal media too much...

Throughout this discussion I've never used the terms "liberal" and "conservative". So I'm not sure the relevancy of this statement and what that has to do with my point. Unless it's another attempt to insult...

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
For your reference...

You broke that almost immediately. Is respectful discourse not something associated with your brand of "non-liberal"?

Your posting that was unnecessary as I've read that and retained it. Not once did I break it.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

Now that's disgusting.

That's the way they operate, because that's what they're told to do by the liberal media!
Also, every rich person I've ever met has come across as despicable. It seems like the more money they have, the more despicable they come across.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Throughout this discussion I've never used the terms "liberal" and "conservative". So I'm not sure the relevancy of this statement and what that has to do with my point. Unless it's another attempt to insult...

Way to ignore what I posted. Go ahead and throw a "red herring" up there, because that's the way you liberals operate. I swear liberalism should be in the DSM-6 when they release it.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
You called him despicable. I simply said that he isn't listening to the concerns of all citizens. I then gave you an example of that. You're choosing not to acknowledge that. I can't help that. I've given you an example for everything I've accused him of. I've assigned no label where I can't explain why I feel that way. In fact, I don't believe I've called him anything directly.

You haven't "simply" said anything. You are doing everything in your vocabulary to rain on that man's parade. And, I might add, you aren't fooling anyone here doing so. Your examples are nothing more than false accusations and childish name calling. I'm sorry, but your arguments, however fallible, are not working in your favor.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

Yeah because hillary the criminal listened so well. How many people died in Benghazi because she failed to listen?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
You haven't "simply" said anything. You are doing everything in your vocabulary to rain on that man's parade. And, I might add, you aren't fooling anyone here doing so. Your examples are nothing more than false accusations and childish name calling. I'm sorry, but your arguments, however fallible, are not working in your favor.

Is there a camera somewhere? Am I being punked? What is happening right now?

Childish name calling? Is this real? Where did I childishly call anyone a name? False accusations? I literally pointed you to a situation where a group of people asked for Trumps commitment to them and they were instead disrespected and demanded to apologize. That is exactly how a group of people develop feelings of neglect.

Seriously...what is happening right now?! Lmao.

Please dissect that response. Point me to the childish name calling first please. Others in here are doing exactly that yet there is no finger pointing their way.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Please dissect that response. Point me to the childish name calling first please. Others in here are doing exactly that yet there is no finger pointing their way.

Yup typical liberal tactic, shift the blame from them to someone else!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I apologize for assuming you were a man.
You liberals have no respect for anyone. That's the reason I feel the US should have mandatory military service, to teach you all respect and how to not be the bunch that you all are. Seriously your criminal candidate lost so you all want to riot? Who ever rioted when obama got elected?
I'm so glad that I don't have to wear a uniform under another president that I despise!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
You liberals have no respect for anyone. That's the reason I feel the US should have mandatory military service, to teach you all respect and how to not be the bunch that you all are. Seriously your criminal candidate lost so you all want to riot? Who ever rioted when obama got elected?
I'm so glad that I don't have to wear a uniform under another president that I despise!

What are you talking about?! I haven't even disrespected you. The term "my man" is an endearing term where I'm from. If you're not a man, I apologize. It just sounds weird for me to say "my woman".

This is hilarious.

Who rioted when Obama got elected? Many did.

http://www.revelist.com/politics/am...the-ultimate-acceptance-of-a-presidentelect/1

But I know, you've got a reason why those riots don't count.

This has to be what trolling looks like, no?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods