Democrat party corruption

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
It is really a shame that there are 300,000,000 people in this country, and these are the 2 candidates to choose from. But, I will take Trump out of the two. I enjoy my guns!

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I enjoy my guns!

I've never understood the "the rotten Democrats will take away my guns!!!" argument. Please tell me where she's said that she wants to take guns away from the law abiding citizens? She's said she wants to take guns away from terrorists, the mentally ill, and other criminals, but never away from normal law abiding citizens.

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I've never understood the "the rotten Democrats will take away my guns!!!" argument. Please tell me where she's said that she wants to take guns away from the law abiding citizens? She's said she wants to take guns away from terrorists, the mentally ill, and other criminals, but never away from normal law abiding citizens.

Agree. However, it proven through years of research and publicly available data gun control laws for the most part only make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to get guns. Most criminals do not purchase guns legally. They are readily available through multiple channels. Yes, recent cases in the media have shown some people purchasing legally that slipped through the cracks, but that's the exception. I try not to expose or share my opinion, in this case I won't say what side I'm on, I'm just sharing the facts around gun control laws. Doesn't mean I for or against the right to have gun or limiting access to certain individuals. I'm just saying the "Gun Control Laws" as written, do not protect anyone. If you want a gun, and are in the right city, you can give a neighborhood kid money and he'll find you a gun within the hour.

So the point is that Democrats advocate stricter laws, which only really have effects on law abiding citizens and that's what is heard. It is interpreted as they are taking our guns away because of their personal impact.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I really think that Hillary should be in jail right now. Bernie was a decent candidate, and should've been given the nomination. I don't really know what Trump is doing.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I really think that Hillary should be in jail right now. Bernie was a decent candidate, and should've been given the nomination. I don't really know what Trump is doing.

He's campaigning. I like him and will vote for him for sure. He makes more sense than any of them in Washington, including the establishment Republicans. They're all a bunch of crooks. LOL

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

She is also going after gun manufacturers, by trying to make it where people can sue them for a gun death. Ridiculous!

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
She is also going after gun manufacturers, by trying to make it where people can sue them for a gun death. Ridiculous!

Yes, she has said that, but I highly doubt that would happen. As a matter of fact, since initially stating that, has she ever brought it up again? As a matter of fact, she said just the other day that she isn't here to repeal the second amendment. You also didn't respond to anything in my post, so...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I wish the Republicans and Democrats just made a truce. The GOP takes their foot off the pedal in regards to making it tougher for people to get abortions and the Democrats do the same for guns. I'm for abortion and owning my guns *shrug*

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Can someone explain the "online loophole, gun show loophole and comprehensive background checks"? Because I ordered a gun online from a manufacturer in Florida. And guess what? I had to ship the gun to an FFL in AZ as it is against Federal Law to ship it straight to me. 2nd, I had to find the FFL, pay the fee and get my fingerprints taken for a background check that had to be performed by Federal Law. Then, after my gun was shipped, I had to pay the ATF fee, to the manufacturer, for transportation of said firearm across state lines.

No can someone explain the loopholes?

iHack Pro,

When laws are created to restrict gun control on "criminals" who are the ones actually affected by the law? Let me just reply with Chicago and D.C. Speeding laws don't stop speeders you think gun laws will stop criminals who use guns to commit their crime?

EDIT:

The only ones needing their guns controlled are Democrats.

THE LIST:
– Nidal Hasan – Ft Hood Shooter: Reg*istered Democrat and Muslim.
– Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooter – black liberal/Obama voter
– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occu*py guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.

– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
– Andrew J. Stack, flew plane into IRS building in Texas – Leftist Democrat