The Confederate Battle Flag...

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Everyone has seen the flag at some point in their lives and never gave it a second thought. People only started being offended by it after this country dividing administration said they should be. A man kills people in a church and they blame a flag and a gun not the man. Then use it to push gun control. But when an illegal alien with previous arrests kills a girl in San Francisco the administration doesn't seem to care. Whether by race, income or religious beliefs this administration and the media only seem to care about dividing the country. Then while the country is debating the flag and gay marriage the TPP gets passed but since the national media is on Obama's side you won't hear about that.

The worst part of this statement is this, The media gave this lunatic way more than his 15 minutes. That's sad but the sadder truth is this, They gave him credibility and they gave him power.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm not offended by the flag, it's the people who tell me I should be that offends me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our demise will be directly linked to Political Correctness. We need to grow a pair of balls and put on the big boy pants and we need to do it soon!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
"It?s very discouraging. This is not money coming from a business, this is not money coming from an insurance fund, this is money coming straight from our bank account.

This is money that should be used to pay my mortgage, money that should be used to feed our kids, not something that should be given to others. This is a decision I made because of my faith, and now the government is now saying it doesn?t matter, your kids can suffer for it as well.

You have unsubstantiated emotional damages ? that?s what this came down to. There was never any physical or financial harm done to the plaintiffs. This was specifically to emotional damages. It takes a lot to explain where $135,000 comes from."

What type of 'emotional damage' amounts to $135,000? This is complete BS. If it's against someone's faith to do it, then why should they be responsible. The couple could've just went to another bakery, but instead they sued.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Is KKK suing everyone now? :).

Seriously though, there are many good things that have come from NAACP.
Not one good thing from white supremacy.

The same can be said about black supremacy.

I never said the NAACP was a just like the KKK, I just said it's a shame how similar they've become in a lot of ways.

Also, don't forget that the KKK of today is a very far cry from what it was in the early/mid 1900's. It actually used to be a very organized group with A LOT of powerful leaders...just because their core ideals are disgusting doesn't mean they haven't done their fair share of good in the community.

Hernandezy5

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
I just deem it as a historic flag, if someone or some kind of organizations use this to represent the symbol of their internal racial discrimination, it's inappropriate. It can be used in museums or special occasions, but not those KKKs.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I am tired of the phrase 'politically correct'. It's as if somehow being conscious of poor word choice and insensitivity is something akin to red-tape.

We still celebrate several holidays related to historically significant slave owners...people like to pick and choose these days because of their mob mentality approach to "hot topics". I mean I don't really care, nobody actually "celebrates" these holidays that were removed from Georgia's schedule, but I do find it funny how celebratory people are in relation to this while they enjoy their days off in honor of people who committed many of the same atrocities.

God bless a day off work though, huh? I'd like to see how many of these people who are standing so strongly against these confederate "holidays" are federal workers and what their response would be if we started taking some of the federal holidays away...I bet the song would change REAL quick, lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods