Clintonemail.com

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
This pretty much sums it up:
Hillary Clinton: A Pay Phone Candidate in an iPhone World

How does she get such a pass on this, when she broke government law? I don't think that it is over yet.

Her 2nd problem is the overseas donations to the Clinton foundation. Hillary is "pro-women", yet the majority of these donors are groups or religions that don't even recognize or honor women, and do not allow them to speak out in public. Hypocritical, don't ya think?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I agree. The whole **** Cheney email fiasco lasted a long time. I personally have never liked Hillary Clinton but that's not something I let cloud my judgement on this particular situation. It is what it is. She blatantly didn't obey a government law due to "convenience". GTFOH

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Shady as hell...but the damage is being done indirectly. Putting a shadow on her only hurts her chances of a legitimate presidential run in the future...especially with the kind of dishonesty (or better put, lack of disclosure) her husband practiced while in office.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
How does she get such a pass on this, when she broke government law? I don't think that it is over yet.

I think she will probably get the same pass the President Bush got when in 2007, responding to congressional demands for emails in connection with its investigation into the firing of eight U.S. attorneys, the White House announced that as many as five million emails, covering a two-year span, had been lost.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I think she will probably get the same pass the President Bush got when in 2007, responding to congressional demands for emails in connection with its investigation into the firing of eight U.S. attorneys, the White House announced that as many as five million emails, covering a two-year span, had been lost.

Not the same at all. She broke the law by not storing emails on a government record keeping system, and now refuses to allow access to her server. That is not the same as "losing" emails. Nothing gives her the right to keep government records. I just don't understand some Dems saying that she broke no laws.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It doesnt really what the Dems think. If she broke the law you can rest assured that congress (especially this congress) will not let this pass if she did something illegal.

Unless maybe they themselves are worried about their own email practices?

Who knows... either way, it is a poor showing on her part legal or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
It doesnt really what the Dems think. If she broke the law you can rest assured that congress (especially this congress) will not let this pass if she did something illegal.

Unless maybe they themselves are worried about their own email practices?

Who knows... either way, it is a poor showing on her part legal or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
And now it is discovered that she wiped the servers clean while under Congressional investigation! This woman breaks federal laws right and left, and nothing is done.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
And now it is discovered that she wiped the servers clean while under Congressional investigation! This woman breaks federal laws right and left, and nothing is done.

The damage is being done to her image...and will keep any legitimate chance she had at the white house at bay.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The damage is being done to her image...and will keep any legitimate chance she had at the white house at bay.

I truly believe that even if she gets the party's nomination and goes all out in campaigning, she has no legitimate chance of winning the presidential seat even without the baggage.

konilim

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it is completely messed up. She is a really nasty piece of work. I think she has done some good for women, but she is in danger of ruining all of that by her power grabbing and by playing the woman card. People aren't sceptical about women, they don't like the Clintons.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice