Net neutrality takes a major leap today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I didn't say 10 million was everyone so I'm not sure where that came from. I gave the number because you said some people. The majority in this country are paying less now than they were. That is a national average, you'll have to glance at your own state to see how it did. You stated that people had a choice to have healthcare or not. I offered the impact that "choice" had on everyone else. Now you're upset because there are still some people making that choice despite the law prohibiting it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't say 10 million was everyone so I'm not sure where that came from. I gave the number because you said some people.
The promise of Obamacare was to provide healthcare for "everyone", even though "everyone" had access to healthcare. What was missing was health insurance, and many of the uninsured were uninsured by choice. Obamacare was then drummed up to provide "everyone" will health insurance. Well, now that it is law, "everyone" is still not covered.
The majority in this country are paying less now than they were.
That "majority" you speak of is not true in my neck of the woods. "EVERYONE" I know is paying a lot more than before Obamacare became law.
That is a national average, you'll have to glance at your own state to see how it did.
Okay
You stated that people had a choice to have healthcare or not.
Yes, they did.
I offered the impact that "choice" had on everyone else.
I, who am a part of "everyone else" was not negatively impacted in the sense that you and some others are trying to make it seem.
Now you're upset because there are still some people making that choice despite the law prohibiting it?
I am not, nor did I give that impression. My point was that Obamacare didn't do anything other than take away a freedom and collect a tax/fee/dues, or whatever the heck they're calling it, under the guise of insuring "all Americans" when "all Americans" still don't have health insurance. The uninsured segment should have been helped without having to affect us all.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
The promise of Obamacare was to provide healthcare for "everyone", even though "everyone" had access to healthcare. What was missing was health insurance, and many of the uninsured were uninsured by choice. Obamacare was then drummed up to provide "everyone" will health insurance. Well, now that it is law, "everyone" is still not covered. That "majority" you speak of is not true in my neck of the woods. "EVERYONE" I know is paying a lot more than before Obamacare became law. Okay Yes, they did. I, who am a part of "everyone else" was not negatively impacted in the sense that you and some others are trying to make it seem. I am not, nor did I give that impression. My point was that Obamacare didn't do anything other than take away a freedom and collect a tax/fee/dues, or whatever the heck they're calling it, under the guise of insuring "all Americans" when "all Americans" still don't have health insurance. The uninsured segment should have been helped without having to affect us all.

Republican governors have been denying the expanded medicaid coverage. What state are you in? Florida?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to have to report that. Sorry. I've been respectful to you.

Go right ahead. You've been curbed for badgering someone about where they reside. If rushing to tattle is how you handle confrontation, I'd hate to see you handle a real argument.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Why does that matter so much to you? I've lived in about 10 different states. You've crap no matter where you park your behind.

Because he stated everyone he knows pays more. I wanted to see if his state average is higher or lower. Why are you so mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal