Curious what conservatives here think of him. He seems more moderate than I would expect considering his family and the current state of conservative politics.

What do you think of him?
    02-18-2015 01:25 PM
    The media will build him up until there's a chance he might even win the whole enchilada then they (the media) will destroy him.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    02-18-2015 01:33 PM
    02-18-2015 01:48 PM
    The media will build him up until there's a chance he might even win the whole enchilada then they (the media) will destroy him.
    The media didnt destroy his brother and he ran twice and won. Maybe you have been listening to too much Rush?
    02-18-2015 01:58 PM
    02-18-2015 02:01 PM
    The media didnt destroy his brother and he ran twice and won. Maybe you have been listening to too much Rush?
    That was then. This is now... look what the media is doing to Scott Walker...one so-called journalist tried to pin things on Walker that happened in Wisconsin before he took office... Maybe you're watching too much MSNBC... and listening to too much NPR...
    02-18-2015 02:06 PM
    That was then. This is now... look what the media is doing to Scott Walker...one so-called journalist tried to pin things on Walker that happened in Wisconsin before he took office... Maybe you're watching too much MSNBC... and listening to too much NPR...
    I certainly understand your feelings..... people that take a strong stance on some issues believe that coverage of that issue in the media is biased against their stance.

But let me ask you this.... since the majority of people are conservative (right?) then why would "the media" be at odds with its largest and wealthiest audience?

It is strange that the "media" would have a strong leftward bias when the market for advertising dollars would indicate otherwise. After all "The News" isnt about losing money.

Usually when you follow the money.... you get to the facts.
    02-18-2015 02:20 PM
    Jeb Bush, is not the Conservative saviour..
    02-18-2015 02:23 PM
    Jeb Bush, is not the Conservative saviour..
    As long as there is "platform politics"..... there will never be one on either side.
    02-18-2015 02:25 PM
    Sarah palin gets my vote!

Sent from my  6+
    02-18-2015 05:37 PM
    Sarah palin gets my vote!

Sent from my  6+
    Chuckles.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    02-18-2015 06:04 PM
    Im voting for Hillary

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    02-18-2015 06:11 PM
    Im voting for Hillary

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    I never had any doubt!

Sent from my  6+
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    02-18-2015 06:34 PM
    I've never been a fan of having a sort of family dynasty in the white house...putting three different Bush's in the presidents chair seems to put too many eggs in one basket (for lack of better phrase). Truthfully, I don't think the role actually presents much of anything because to me, the president is more of a marketing tool for the country than anything...but something about putting so many people from the same family in that position doesn't sit well with me.
    hydrogen3 and Evilguppy like this.
    02-18-2015 07:10 PM
    I've never been a fan of having a sort of family dynasty in the white house...putting three different Bush's in the presidents chair seems to put too many eggs in one basket (for lack of better phrase). Truthfully, I don't think the role actually presents much of anything because to me, the president is more of a marketing tool for the country than anything...but something about putting so many people from the same family in that position doesn't sit well with me.
    I agree, though to be perfectly honest, I'd get the biggest laugh if Hillary won. Just think about it: Bill would be back as ... First Gent? Hell, I'll supply the interns.
    04-09-2015 11:18 AM
    Chuckles.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    Chuckles? I like Sarah! The media and the far left have treated her unfairly. The best candidate who would make the best president is Ted Cruz. But, like Sarah, he has an image problem manufactured by the media and those who fear him. His Dad is great as well. You should hear him speak. Like father like son I guess.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    04-09-2015 11:45 AM
    Chuckles? I like Sarah! The media and the far left have treated her unfairly. The best candidate who would make the best president is Ted Cruz. But, like Sarah, he has an image problem manufactured by the media and those who fear him. His Dad is great as well. You should hear him speak. Like father like son I guess.

Cruz is much more qualified in his little pinky than Palin will ever be. You're right, he speaks well. It is night and day between him and Palin. That rag is by far one of the most stupidest people I've ever heard speak with that little accent of hers trying to explain why she couldn't handle the heat and outright quit her position as governor of Alaska.

Please just kill us all if she was ever even president of a book club for heaven's sake.
    Tartarus likes this.
    04-09-2015 12:33 PM
    Cruz is much more qualified in his little pinky than Palin will ever be. You're right, he speaks well. It is night and day between him and Palin. That rag is by far one of the most stupidest people I've ever heard speak with that little accent of hers trying to explain why she couldn't handle the heat and outright quit her position as governor of Alaska.

Please just kill us all if she was ever even president of a book club for heaven's sake.
    I still like Sarah. I didn't say she'd make a good POTUS. Early on she just wasn't as informed as she should have been.

04-09-2015 12:41 PM
    Palin is a personality. No more, no less. I think she knows this now.
    04-11-2015 09:04 AM
    Sort of how I feel about Hillary. Lies. Cover-ups. Destruction of evidence. Arrogant. Hypocrite. Did I leave anything out?
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    04-11-2015 11:49 AM
    Sort of how I feel about Hillary. Lies. Cover-ups. Destruction of evidence. Arrogant. Hypocrite. Did I leave anything out?
    I hate that dog, too.
    04-11-2015 05:36 PM
    It seems that 2016 is the hottest year for the presidential election campaign.
    07-31-2015 03:54 AM