Copenhagen

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Im not a smart man I know bullying when I see it.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

So trying to help a kid understand that some of the things he stated were not quite accurate is now considered bullying? If you had a sibling who also was an addict and you tried to help him, but couldn't, and then opted to have another family member try to reason with the addict, that would be considered bullying.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Im not a smart man I know bullying when I see it.

Bullying? Really? Because someone thinks and states that another's primary news source is biased? If you read her post, she got her jaws all torqued because a moderator had the audacity to voice his opinion in a thread in the political section of the forum. She was not bullied.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I can't even tell you how intimidating I find Keith to be when he's stating his opinion on news outlets. What an intimidating force he is on here.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, some bullying builds character...or at least it used to. Now, we're just creating a society with the nervous demeanor of a chihuahua, and the depth of a kiddie pool.

Making comments like that will probably cost you your participation trophy.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Where did I say you bullied anyone oh wise one? I'm making fun of the sweeping generalizations and the tough guy talk. It feels like a high school locker room. But feel free to show me anywhere that I said someone was bullied in here.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

My apologies...I mistook you for franknasty since you both have no avatar.

BobLobIaw

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
How did I miss this thread, lol? I'd say the proof is in the pudding. Four pages, eighty-three posts, and zero discussion about Copenhagen. Guess I'll check back later.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How did I miss this thread, lol? I'd say the proof is in the pudding. Four pages, eighty-three posts, and zero discussion about Copenhagen. Guess I'll check back later.

Feel free to discuss Copenhagen when you check back later...;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2