Copenhagen

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, here we go again, folks. Shooting up a newspaper office. Oh, and by the way, shooting up a synogogue to kill a Jew or two, even though they had nothing to do with the newspaper. Still don't get the pattern? Wait a minute, it's all a lie, made up by Fox News. What about the Muslim in the White House? He and his buddies are heading down a dark path. I don't want to see a military take over of the government, but it's heading in that direction. Rather than get slammed by all the politically correct wussies that frequent these forums, i'll end my post, while i'm still able to post. Is it still ok to say...God Bless America? OORAH!!!:sarcastic:

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Well, here we go again, folks. Shooting up a newspaper office. Oh, and by the way, shooting up a synogogue to kill a Jew or two, even though they had nothing to do with the newspaper. Still don't get the pattern? Wait a minute, it's all a lie, made up by Fox News. What about the Muslim in the White House? He and his buddies are heading down a dark path. I don't want to see a military take over of the government, but it's heading in that direction. Rather than get slammed by all the politically correct wussies that frequent these forums, i'll end my post, while i'm still able to post. Is it still ok to say...God Bless America? OORAH!!!:sarcastic:

Wonderful, another post about doom and gloom and a Muslim in the White House.

Why don't you try reading Obama's State of the Union Address Transcript: President Obama's State Of The Union Address : NPR instead of listening to Fox News and maybe you won't be so pessimistic. A little optimism will help bond the divide and take you out of your depression.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Wonderful, another post about doom and gloom and a Muslim in the White House.

Why don't you try reading Obama's State of the Union Address Transcript: President Obama's State Of The Union Address : NPR instead of listening to Fox News and maybe you won't be so pessimistic. A little optimism will help bond the divide and take you out of your depression.

So Fox News is the devil? You mention them every chance you get. I'm not depressed, i'm mad as hell. You didn't address the issue of Copenhagen, did you? I must have missed it while i was watching Fox News. Did they even mention what happened in Denmark, on the news channel that you watch?:sarcastic:

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
So Fox News is the devil? You mention them every chance you get. I'm not depressed, i'm mad as hell. You didn't address the issue of Copenhagen, did you? I must have missed it while i was watching Fox News. Did they even mention what happened in Denmark, on the news channel that you watch?:sarcastic:

Sad, but true. All I see in your post is doom and gloom and a Muslim in the White House. Perception is reality.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Perception is reality.
You see what you chose to see, which becomes your reality. I agree, that is sad. And there really is one religion that this Whitehouse seems to be bending over forwards and backwards for... and it ain't the Anglicans... Episcopalians, Baptists or Druids..

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
You see what you chose to see, which becomes your reality. I agree, that is sad. And there really is one religion that this Whitehouse seems to be bending over forwards and backwards for... and it ain't the Anglicans... Episcopalians, Baptists or Druids..

It will come out, years from now. Obama has a prayer rug, hidden in the White House. :p

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have purposely stayed away from this thread and just enjoyed reading all the biased opinion. Fox News would be proud of all of you followers. :)

However now I see the moderators taking sides, eg redefining NPR.

I am a super moderator at another wireless forum and a forum junkie, in our forum and most of the others that I frequent a mod remains neutral and is required to.

I have been thinking of leaving this forum for a couple of weeks and today's post was the last straw.

Thanks to all that have helped.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I have purposely stayed away from this thread and just enjoyed reading all the biased opinion. Fox News would be proud of all of you followers. :)

I am a super moderator at another wireless forum and a forum junkie, in our forum and most of the others that I frequent a mod remains neutral and is required to.

I have been thinking of leaving this forum for a couple of weeks and today's post was the last straw.

Bye.:p

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Do what you have to do. Bye.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Mods should absolutely be able to post their opinions, as long as it isn't trolling, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
When you lose somebody, especially a woman, who's been around since 2008 and the old Palm Treo days, there's obviously a problem that needs to be fixed.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
When you lose somebody, especially a woman, who's been around since 2008 and the old Palm Treo days, there's obviously a problem that needs to be fixed.

I disagree. If politics are your "thing" all should feel welcome to share their thoughts and opinions. If politics offend you or get you all worked up to the point that you can't function, you should stay away from those sections of the forum. (In other words, exercise some personal discipline and self control - though libs hate being told to "practice self control".)

But for someone who is rarely involved in the politics areas to state that they are leaving because a moderator has voiced his/her opinion, was, IMO, looking for an excuse to leave, and is trying to make an issue where none exists.

Just remember, mods have opinions, too. And they should never be prohibited from posting in any thread - even in the politics area.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 77501

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I disagree. If politics are your "thing" all should feel welcome to share their thoughts and opinions. If politics offend you or get you all worked up to the point that you can't function, you should stay away from those sections of the forum. (In other words, exercise some personal discipline and self control - though libs hate being told to "practice self control".)

But for someone who is rarely involved in the politics areas to state that they are leaving because a moderator has voiced his/her opinion, was, IMO, looking for an excuse to leave, and is trying to make an issue where none exists.

Just remember, mods have opinions, too. And they should never be prohibited from posting in any thread - even in the politics area.

So you know for a fact that she left because of that one opinion? Nothing else lead up to it or caused it? Did you talk to her or something? How do you know this as fact?

Here's the problem, you lose somebody, especially a woman, who's been around since 2008 going all the way back to the old Palm Treo days. That's problem.

You have BobLobIaw making this post: http://forums.imore.com/politics/270331-read-before-posting-politics-forum.html#post2451829

Now you have a smart arse doing this to her:

View attachment 77501

There's obviously a problem that needs to be addressed and fixed.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Grunt..... why did the Muslim in the White House order the strike that killed Osama Bin Laden? Which by the way, violated a Muslim nation's airspace?

How do you explain that? I would love to hear it..... and please, THINK. Don't embarrass yourself.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative