I've seen photographs showing him being burned alive by those goat farmers ISIS. And I just saw a tweet saying that every prisoner in Jordan will be executed tonight. I'm trying to find a new adjective to describe ISIS besides savages. Anyone help me out here?
    02-03-2015 01:58 PM
    Karma will get them in the end. They will reap as they've sown.
    02-03-2015 02:08 PM
    I prefer karma in the form of a 5.56 or a TLAM-D.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    02-03-2015 02:13 PM
    Karma will get them in the end. They will reap as they've sown.
    Karma...or a tactical missile strike. Either way...
    zerog46, ctt1wbw and grunt0300 like this.
    02-03-2015 02:21 PM
    I actually saw the full unedited tape on another forum and it was horrifying. I realized I had reacted exactly as ISIS would want people to react and got to think that all the media coverage is probably doing more harm than good:
    ISIS is crawling with media whores, they thrive on the attention.
    So if we were to completely silence them, put them in a total media black hole, they would lose a lot of their impact.
    And of course... Take them out, that goes without saying.
    But the publicity they get, that is generated by the media coverage and the understandably horrified reactions of the public is, IMO, playing right into their hands.
    02-06-2015 02:46 AM
    I wish that Obama had the huevos (more accurately, the conscience and desire) to do as the Jordanian king did. If these animals want to perform these heinous acts on the world in the name of their god, then I say kill them all. Instead, our president barely interrupts his golf game to make a brief, weak statement when these terrorists behead an American. Fore!
    kch50428 likes this.
    02-06-2015 09:50 AM
    I wish that Obama had the huevos (more accurately, the conscience and desire) to do as the Jordanian king did. If these animals want to perform these heinous acts on the world in the name of their god, then I say kill them all. Instead, our president barely interrupts his golf game to make a brief, weak statement when these terrorists behead an American. Fore!
    Reports of the King flying sorties are only being reported by bloggers..... can't find anything on Fox about it. And you know Fox would absolutely report it if it was true.

Meanwhile, US warplanes have flown thousands of sorties against ISIS. Long before the Jordanian pilot was even captured.
    02-08-2015 08:30 AM
    Reports of the King flying sorties are only being reported by bloggers..... can't find anything on Fox about it. And you know Fox would absolutely report it if it was true.

Meanwhile, US warplanes have flown thousands of sorties against ISIS. Long before the Jordanian pilot was even captured.
    Flying sorties? I am talking about this (and I cited CNN so you can't scream "media bias" towards):

Jordan executes prisoners after ISIS hostage burned alive - CNN.com

It may not be very effective with these animals, but I'd guess that it's more effective than playing 18 holes of golf.
    02-08-2015 09:26 AM
    It may not be very effective with these animals, but I'd guess that it's more effective than playing 18 holes of golf.
    Your partisan slip is showing.....

"Ronald Reagan spent 484 days of his two-term presidency – almost a year and a half – at Rancho del Cielo, his 688-acre ranch in California. Worrying that Reagan was spending too much time there, and avoiding his presidential responsibilities, his aides called it “Rancho del Lazio.” (In Spanish, “lazio” means lazy.)

George H.W. Bush spent even longer – 543 days – in just four years at his family compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, where he frequently engaged in one-day sports “quintathalons:” a two-mile jog, two sets of tennis, a speedboat ride, 18 holes of golf, and a fishing expedition. When the first Gulf War began, Mr. Bush was blasted for golfing and boating while American troops were fighting in the Middle East.

Perhaps wary of incurring the same criticism as his father, George W. Bush gave up golf after the Iraq War started in 2003. “I just think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal,” Mr. Bush said.

Instead, he spent 490 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, where he donned cowboy boots and cleared brush. In 2005, he stayed at the ranch for a five-week stretch – the longest holiday for any president in 36 years. “He’s in it for the long haul,” joked comedian Jay Leno. “Not Iraq – his five-week vacation.”

-----------------

I assume Hank you had a huge problem with Obama's conservative predecessors doing pretty much the same thing? or is it a one-way street for you?
    Last edited by kilofoxtrot; 02-08-2015 at 10:07 AM.
    02-08-2015 09:39 AM
    I believe that the word you were looking for is...cojnes, but i agree with you.
    P.S. I want to steal Obama's prayer rug!!!
    02-08-2015 10:42 AM

"Ronald Reagan spent 484 days of his two-term presidency – almost a year and a half – at Rancho del Cielo, his 688-acre ranch in California. Worrying that Reagan was spending too much time there, and avoiding his presidential responsibilities, his aides called it “Rancho del Lazio.” (In Spanish, “lazio” means lazy.)

George H.W. Bush spent even longer – 543 days – in just four years at his family compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, where he frequently engaged in one-day sports “quintathalons:” a two-mile jog, two sets of tennis, a speedboat ride, 18 holes of golf, and a fishing expedition. When the first Gulf War began, Mr. Bush was blasted for golfing and boating while American troops were fighting in the Middle East.

Perhaps wary of incurring the same criticism as his father, George W. Bush gave up golf after the Iraq War started in 2003. “I just think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal,” Mr. Bush said.

Instead, he spent 490 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, where he donned cowboy boots and cleared brush. In 2005, he stayed at the ranch for a five-week stretch – the longest holiday for any president in 36 years. “He’s in it for the long haul,” joked comedian Jay Leno. “Not Iraq – his five-week vacation.”

-----------------

I assume Hank you had a huge problem with Obama's conservative predecessors doing pretty much the same thing? or is it a one-way street for you?

I would like to know what branch of the U.S. military(i'm assuming that it was the U.S. military) did you serve in?
    02-08-2015 10:44 AM

"Ronald Reagan spent 484 days of his two-term presidency almost a year and a half at Rancho del Cielo, his 688-acre ranch in California. Worrying that Reagan was spending too much time there, and avoiding his presidential responsibilities, his aides called it Rancho del Lazio. (In Spanish, lazio means lazy.)

George H.W. Bush spent even longer 543 days in just four years at his family compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, where he frequently engaged in one-day sports quintathalons: a two-mile jog, two sets of tennis, a speedboat ride, 18 holes of golf, and a fishing expedition. When the first Gulf War began, Mr. Bush was blasted for golfing and boating while American troops were fighting in the Middle East.

Perhaps wary of incurring the same criticism as his father, George W. Bush gave up golf after the Iraq War started in 2003. I just think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal, Mr. Bush said.

Instead, he spent 490 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, where he donned cowboy boots and cleared brush. In 2005, he stayed at the ranch for a five-week stretch the longest holiday for any president in 36 years. Hes in it for the long haul, joked comedian Jay Leno. Not Iraq his five-week vacation.

-----------------

This isn't about Reagan, Bush 41 or Bush 43. It's about a U S President being so callous as to barely take a break from his game of golf when an American citizen was murdered by terrorists.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk v3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they borked it up.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    02-08-2015 01:39 PM

-----------------

Your ignorance is showing. These presidents stayed on THIER property and worked. obama has to RENT places to stay, on YOUR DIME, I might add.
    02-08-2015 06:13 PM
    Friendly reminder folks.........
    [INFO]
    P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Dont get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. In a nutshell, think before you post.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members problem.

[/INFO]
    02-08-2015 06:31 PM
    never mind...
    02-08-2015 06:36 PM
    Your ignorance is showing. These presidents stayed on THIER property and worked. obama has to RENT places to stay, on YOUR DIME, I might add.
    "Presidents pay for their own and their families’ lodging, food and incidentals while on vacation, which may be why they generally prefer to stay at properties they own, as guests of wealthy friends or at the official presidential retreat at Camp David.

But since presidential vacations are always working vacations, taxpayers cover what it takes to keep the commander in chief working. Lodging and meals are an extra cost, but taxpayers pay the salaries of White House staffers and Secret Service agents whether the president stays in Washington or not, so a presidential vacation does not significantly increase personnel costs.

The biggest additional expense is the use of Air Force One and the support aircraft needed to haul all the equipment and ground transportation the president needs. The Congressional Research Service estimated that the cost of operating Air Force One is nearly $180,000 per hour. Ultimately, a presidential vacation can cost taxpayers an additional $1 million or considerably more than if the president had just stayed put in the White House. How significant this is within a $3.5 trillion federal budget is something voters can decide for themselves."

Pretty sure Bush didn't drive to Crawford Texas... he went on A1.

We do not pay Obama's rent.

----------

Are you a controller? If so, what facility? I am retired, worked at MKG ATCT and ZID.
    Last edited by kilofoxtrot; 02-08-2015 at 07:03 PM.
    02-08-2015 06:47 PM
    This isn't about Reagan, Bush 41 or Bush 43. It's about a U S President being so callous as to barely take a break from his game of golf when an American citizen was murdered by terrorists.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk v3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they borked it up.

So... It was OK for Bush to be clearing brush on his personal property while our troops are getting killed in Iraq?
    02-08-2015 06:49 PM
    NO... its about cherry picking which president you get peeved at when they all do the same thing. Thats what it exactly is.
    Les74 likes this.
    02-08-2015 07:06 PM
    "Presidents pay for their own and their families lodging, food and incidentals while on vacation, which may be why they generally prefer to stay at properties they own, as guests of wealthy friends or at the official presidential retreat at Camp David.

But since presidential vacations are always working vacations, taxpayers cover what it takes to keep the commander in chief working. Lodging and meals are an extra cost, but taxpayers pay the salaries of White House staffers and Secret Service agents whether the president stays in Washington or not, so a presidential vacation does not significantly increase personnel costs.

The biggest additional expense is the use of Air Force One and the support aircraft needed to haul all the equipment and ground transportation the president needs. The Congressional Research Service estimated that the cost of operating Air Force One is nearly $180,000 per hour. Ultimately, a presidential vacation can cost taxpayers an additional $1 million or considerably more than if the president had just stayed put in the White House. How significant this is within a $3.5 trillion federal budget is something voters can decide for themselves."

Pretty sure Bush didn't drive to Crawford Texas... he went on A1.

We do not pay Obama's rent.

----------

Are you a controller? If so, what facility? I am retired, worked at MKG ATCT and ZID.
    I like that bold font. I wish TapaTalk would use it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    02-08-2015 07:06 PM
    @kilofoxtrot- I can see that you like to run down this country, but i will ask you again...What branch of the U.S. military, or any military, did you serve in?
    02-09-2015 08:47 AM
    NO... its about cherry picking which president you get peeved at when they all do the same thing. Thats what it exactly is.
    No, it's about the difference in how a real leader reacts to an attack against its citizens. The king of Jordan rushed back home and acted swiftly against the terrorists already in custody. Obama couldn't wait to say his piece and rush back to the golf course.

I don't begrudge any of our presidents enjoying "down time", relaxing as they see fit. I cannot imagine the stress of that job. But Bush clearing land on his own property while our armed forces are fighting overseas against terrorism in an ongoing military operation, and Obama appearing to be more obsessed with his golf game than announcing/mourning the murder of a non-combatant citizen by terrorists are vastly different situations.

If you can't see/won't admit that, then there's not much more to say. Have a happy liberal Monday.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    02-09-2015 09:14 AM
    I don't begrudge any of our presidents enjoying "down time", relaxing as they see fit. I cannot imagine the stress of that job. But Bush clearing land on his own property while our armed forces are fighting overseas against terrorism in an ongoing military operation, and Obama appearing to be more obsessed with his golf game than announcing/mourning the murder of a non-combatant citizen by terrorists are vastly different situations.
    You have contradicted yourself in your very first sentence.

I say again.... cherry pick. A fair minded man can see that. A hateful one cannot.

If you can't see/won't admit that, then there's not much more to say. Have a happy Monday.
    02-09-2015 09:55 AM
    @kilofoxtrot- I can see that you like to run down this country, but i will ask you again...What branch of the U.S. military, or any military, did you serve in?
    I did not serve in the military. Not for the lack of trying. I applied in the summer of '75 but was rejected medically. I had a chronic dislocating shoulder from a high school football injury.

By the time I had surgery to correct it 6 years later, I was already working for the FAA as an air traffic controller. Not sure if I could have gotten in even with the surgery.

I am not afraid to question our leaders decisions, civilian and military. If that is running down this country then I will take it over whitewashing it anytime.
    02-09-2015 10:34 AM
    I did not serve in the military. Not for the lack of trying. I applied in the summer of '75 but was rejected medically. I had a chronic dislocating shoulder from a high school football injury.

By the time I had surgery to correct it 6 years later, I was already working for the FAA as an air traffic controller. Not sure if I could have gotten in even with the surgery.

I am not afraid to question our leaders decisions, civilian and military. If that is running down this country then I will take it over whitewashing it anytime.

Just curious, have you ever questioned a Democrat's decision?
    02-09-2015 10:45 AM
    Just curious, have you ever questioned a Democrat's decision?
    Yep..... the one's that matter.

Make no mistake... I personally would like every one of those ISIS bastds to have a belt sander taken to them until they are skinless. That is emotion... I don't want our leaders or military basing theirs decisions on emotion.
    02-09-2015 11:00 AM
117 123 ...