The Massacre in Paris

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Here's the truth... the poor getting a free ride is small potatoes compared to where the money is really going.

Making the poor a scapegoat for this nation's financial ills is a joke.

No, do not respond with things you know darn well I didn't state or imply. Answer my question as it was asked. Where in my previous reply did I not tell the truth? I did not mention or imply anything in regard to the poor getting a free ride nor did I state or imply anything in regard to making the poor a scapegoat, and you know it. If you dislike the things I said in my previous reply, fine. Say so. If you choose to substitute the word, "many" with "everyone", that's on you., but that doesn't make what I stated false.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
No, do not respond with things you know darn well I didn't state or imply. Answer my question as it was asked. Where in my previous reply did I not tell the truth? I did not mention or imply anything in regard to the poor getting a free ride nor did I state or imply anything in regard to making the poor a scapegoat, and you know it. If you dislike the things I said in my previous reply, fine. Say so. If you choose to substitute the word, "many" with "everyone", that's on you., but that doesn't make what I stated false.

Your asterisks surrounding "many" absolves you. My apologies. I stand corrected.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Grunt... whats the difference between a "poor" person who gets a free Govt phone and a farmer who gets a government subsidy and drives a $40,000+ pickup truck?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's more than the phone, and you know it. The farmer who gets the govt. subsidy is a WORKER. He'll be out in the fields planting and harvesting something else. The bozo who sits at home doesn't want to work. Why should he, when the govt. takes care of all his needs. That cycle has to be broken. It's been going on for too long, thanks to the Democrats. :p

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It's more than the phone, and you know it. The farmer who gets the govt. subsidy is a WORKER. He'll be out in the fields planting and harvesting something else. The bozo who sits at home doesn't want to work. Why should he, when the govt. takes care of all his needs. That cycle has to be broken. It's been going on for too long, thanks to the Democrats. :p

You're right... he deserves the 40k pickup that you and I paid for.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Is that true

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Look it up, yourself. That particularly nasty organization was founded in Pulaski, Tn., and they voted Forrest, their first president. I'm just guessing here, but probably, most of those idiots rode with Forrest during the Civil War. History is my passion.:p

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

I am no expert in farm subsidies, but I was living in a very rural area in the late 70's when FL of the DFL was threatening to break off from the DFL. I went to a few Farmer–Labor Party meetings. I don't know how accurate this information is on farm subsidies, but I was told it wasn't the hard working family farmer getting the subsidies, rather it was the large agribusiness men that were. They would get paid not to plant crops to prevent the market from getting flooded produce and keeping the price up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73