I believe that the language of this website is ENGLISH. So how about this...As-salamu Yo Mama!!!
    My Momma?
    01-10-2015 01:53 PM
    My Momma?
    Thats right he say yo momma

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    01-10-2015 02:05 PM
    Our President on Radical Islam:

1. Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.

2. Islam has always been part of America

3. These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islams role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.

I admit that there may be instances of the president speaking as favorably of Christianity as he does of Islam, but I am not aware of them.
    I guarantee that the pilgrims said "Allah Akbar" when they set foot on American soil!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
    hydrogen3 and rafic5 like this.
    01-10-2015 02:05 PM
    Thats right he say yo momma

Makes no sense.
    01-10-2015 02:09 PM
    Are you anti American?
    Are you? Or are you just willfully ignorant?

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    palandri likes this.
    01-10-2015 02:20 PM
    By good old Tim, i assume that you're referring to Timothy McVey. He was just as wrong as the Islamist terrorists were. But what about ISIS? There's a group that is taking over whole countries, and imposing their will on the people. Where are the Moslems marching in the streets to oppose ISIS?
    Were you expecting to see footage on fox news? Once again you have no idea what level of protests are going on and as I stated before. A ton of the members of Isis are youth and the disenfranchised from the west.

A895, palandri and franknasty like this.
    01-10-2015 02:21 PM
    All the "good Muslims" that you refer to....are in the cemeteries!!!
    That's not funny. Its ****ed up though.

franknasty, Les74, A895 and 2 others like this.
    01-10-2015 02:22 PM
    Are you? Or are you just willfully ignorant?

When you sympathize with the enemy, you cast doubt.
    01-10-2015 02:28 PM
    Were you expecting to see footage on fox news? Once again you have no idea what level of protests are going on and as I stated before. A ton of the members of Isis are youth and the disenfranchised from the west.

Hillary: America Must ‘Respect,’ ‘Empathize with’ Our Enemies. I see you subscribe to the doctrine.
    01-10-2015 02:33 PM
    Makes no sense.
    Guess he no like yous

01-10-2015 02:55 PM
    When you sympathize with the enemy, you cast doubt.
    Only if you're full of fear and don't believe in our freedoms. Sounds like somebody in here...

palandri and franknasty like this.
    01-10-2015 03:14 PM
    I guarantee that the pilgrims said "Allah Akbar" when they set foot on American soil!

True, however the moors that arrived in the "1560's" said it.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    the_tech_eater and A895 like this.
    01-10-2015 04:06 PM
    The Moors and the Jews were run out of Spain in 1492. I'm thinking that most of the Moors went back to North Africa, and most of the Jews went north to France, England, and Ireland.
    01-10-2015 04:14 PM
    Disgusting acts committed by radicals. The real question boils down to this though...in our world of picking and choosing which parts of a religion you deem worthy of representing, what do true fundamentalists represent?

It would seem in our modern society, it's easy to look at Islam and stereotype because amongst the violent religious sects, Islam is right in your face consistently, and it also brings with it a very vaguely understood set of practices to the western world.

A good example of radical Christian fundamentalists would be Westboro Baptist Church. They tend to be less violent, and more offensive...but the response is absolutely defined...they are considered outcasts, radicals and nut jobs. I like to think that the same can be said about the sects of the Islamic faith, and that people view them similarly...but over the years, I have seen some contrary attitudes from people who I would normally view as pretty "level headed" in terms of morality to your fellow man, regardless of religious belief. Instead of showing disdain towards such actions, they simply isolate themselves from such and say they would never do that...indicating to me that they don't necessarily see it as something "wrong", but as something they wouldn't or couldn't do independently.

But at the end of the day...there are radical groups in every religion. Even Buddhists, long considered to be the most peaceful of religious lifestyles, have their groups...

A Coordinated Extremist Buddhist Network Is Sowing Hatred Across Asia

Prejudice is a nasty thing...unfortunately there's plenty of fuel to perpetuate the action.
    01-10-2015 04:18 PM
    While all those acts you listed are despicable acts of violence that I condemn to the highest degree, to be fair and balanced, wasn't there a Catholic organization that formed in Ireland to fight the Protestant landlords and bombed the heck out of the UK for many years for supporting the Protestants? Maybe if you took a look here at what the IRA did: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ents_in_London

#JeSuisCharlie I believe in freedom of speech

The I.R.A is something that i know a little bit about. While the bombings were horrific, the organization of the I.R.A wasn't even near the size of ISIS, or any of the other radical Islamist groups. The I.R.A didn't want to take control of England or France. They didn't want to impose their religion on anyone. All they wanted was the northern six counties of their own land back.
    01-10-2015 04:21 PM
    Radical Islam has been with us through the ages. It's not going away any time soon.
    01-10-2015 05:10 PM
    They, should be denouncing the teachings of a radical faction of Islam. It's every Muslim's responsibility to denounce the actions of whackos?
    Is it every Christians responsibility to denounce whackos too?

franknasty likes this.
    01-10-2015 05:45 PM

Yes. Most Christians and myself included do all the time. We denounce whackos like the church Sean mentioned. I even think a lot of tea party members are too radical and say stupid things.

Scatabrain likes this.
    01-10-2015 05:56 PM

I truly believe they should try...
    the_tech_eater and A895 like this.
    01-10-2015 06:15 PM
    I truly believe they should try...
    That's absolutely right! Because if we don't denounce evil acts by those who claim to be part of our religion, how will people know what our religion stands for?

01-10-2015 06:18 PM
    That's absolutely right! Because if we don't denounce evil acts by those who claim to be part of our religion, how will people know what our religion stands for?

By definition radical Muslims are Muslims their methods are just too extreme for the modern world.

01-10-2015 07:02 PM
    ...and most of the Jews went north to France, England, and Ireland. ...
    And the 99cent store.

Sorry, couldn't help it.
    01-10-2015 11:23 PM
    01-12-2015 04:13 PM
    I personally don't find any major media outlet credible...but I find it funny that you'd qualify something so specific as to be outraged by the idea of someone sourcing Fox News, as if you feel there is a better news source. Care to share where you gather your "fair and balanced" information? Because people who attack Fox News or CNN so specifically usually naively dance on the opposite sides of the fence.
    the_tech_eater and Reparkable like this.
    01-12-2015 06:17 PM
    I agree. Having said that, do you, as a Muslim, view what happened in France as a bad thing, and if so, would your view be received positively by those who follow the Koran to the letter?
    I think that is very bad.
    01-12-2015 10:54 PM
199 1234 ...