Today the GOP Take Control of Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
We need to repeal that obamacare for sure. It's killing the USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can't repeal it. The thing a few red states actually benefitted from the ACA, and they won't admit.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
They can't repeal it. The thing a few red states actually benefitted from the ACA, and they won't admit.
The present or future congresses can't repeal an act of any previous congress?? Really??? Please explain how that is....

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
The present or future congresses can't repeal an act of any previous congress?? Really??? Please explain how that is....

They can't repeal it because it is an effective piece of legislation by and large and has affected millions. If they do repeal many of their constituents would lose insurance all together. They can amend it and change certain parts (like what they are trying to do now) but they won't get rid of it entirely.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
They can't repeal it because it is an effective piece of legislation by and large and has affected millions. If they do repeal many of their constituents would lose insurance all together. They can amend it and change certain parts (like what they are trying to do now) but they won't get rid of it entirely.

I'm assuming that you have Obummercare?

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Don't forget the next step in the roll out, Obaby Care. And also I thought we had a free market economy! I mean, sure some things need to be regulated, but NOT healthcare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal