Apple Broken Promisses

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Here's a list of some of the companies that use Foxconn...but for some reason you want to point out Apple as if they are a lonely guilty party? OP, you're a joke...

Acer Inc.
Amazon.com
Apple Inc.
BlackBerry Ltd.
Cisco
Dell
Google
Hewlett-Packard
Microsoft
Motorola Mobility
Nintendo
Nokia
Sony
Toshiba
Vizio

...you want to start pointing your little amnesty finger at someone who is guilty? Why not spend your effort going after...i dunno...FOXCONN?

I have a HP Laptop and a Motorola phone, I must commit senpuku as atonement. I failed this planet.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Why do the news organizations and groups like AI always point the finger at Apple? Foxconn and other assembly companies also do work for Sony, Samsung, HTC and so on. If your going to point your finger at Apple also point your finger at these other companies also.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure it's not cheap to build all these devices and reach the demand. It's just that going the cheaper, easier route, that's usually the case.

Oh of course. Until it becomes livable in the U.S. to take lower wages, manufacturers won't be bringing these low paying manufacturing jobs to the U.S. anytime soon.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Why do the news organizations and groups like AI always point the finger at Apple? Foxconn and other assembly companies also do work for Sony, Samsung, HTC and so on. If your going to point your finger at Apple also point your finger at these other companies also.

This was already addressed. Media likes to look at Apple a lot.

Reparkable

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
So where's the OP now? He created this thread and then disappears?

He created an identical thread about the 5C last year too.

Can his account be locked because he's clearly trolling?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Hit and run thread...same as last year. Guy doesn't have an argument really...it's not even really trolling, because he's too much a coward to continue stirring the pot.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I like to know how people think about there iPhone 6 knowing that people in a factory work till they drop dead or just replaced for other fools.

I'm member of Amnasty International and I know people Always get stress at work but this is not the same.

It's modern slavery like on foxconn and still Apple is doing it all over again.

Also the YouTube movies are gone and only BBC promotion is still there to found after a week.

How do you feel sponsering a product like Apple.

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04vs348[/url]

If the laws of that China allow it, then its perfectly legal. Not to mention that the workers choose to work there.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
This sounds like a problem for the United Nations and I feel just fine about my iPhone 6.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

image.jpg

A quick look reveals this troll's base of operations.
Just another crackberry mouthbreather looking to stir up crap. Nothing new to see here, they're just those annoying neighbours that are always making an *** of themselves.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 74651

Just another crackberry mouthbreather looking to stir up crap. Nothing new to see here, they're just those annoying neighbours that are always making an *** of themselves.

He's probably over there high fiving his troll buddies that he got away with a hit and run troll post.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 74651

I thought that was Windows Phone people who did that? /jk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I thought that was Windows Phone people who did that? /jk

From what I've witnessed windows phone people don't have fanboyism as bad as all the other platforms. In other words they are nicer than iOS, android, and BB fanboys.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
From what I've witnessed windows phone people don't have fanboyism as bad as all the other platforms. In other words they are nicer than iOS, android, and BB fanboys.

Where have you seen that? Windows Phone communities are some of the worst I have seen. They lash out and hate anything that isn't Nokia or Microsoft. Windows Phone fans are just outright volatile. I see this on Reddit, Mobile Nations and other OS dedicated sites.

I altogether hate fanboyism of any kind, but the worst fanboys I have come across were Windows Phone users. I want to move Windows Phone but the communities they have suck.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Where have you seen that? Windows Phone communities are some of the worst I have seen. They lash out and hate anything that isn't Nokia or Microsoft. Windows Phone fans are just outright volatile. I see this on Reddit, Mobile Nations and other OS dedicated sites.

I altogether hate fanboyism of any kind, but the worst fanboys I have come across were Windows Phone users. I want to move Windows Phone but the communities they have suck.

I've visited WPC and just in general from what I've seen of WP users they don't seem as mean as the users of the other platforms. Now windows fanboys are really bad, but I hadn't thought WP users were very bad. The bad ones must just hide in WP communities.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I've visited WPC and just in general I from what I've seen of WP users they don't seem as mean as the users of the other platforms. Now windows fanboys are really bad, but I hadn't thought WP users were very bad. The bad ones must just hide in WP communities.

I get along very well with them, even after saying that WP wasn't working out for me. Though I want a 635 now because it's cyan color for Boost Mobile!

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I've visited WPC and just in general I from what I've seen of WP users they don't seem as mean as the users of the other platforms. Now windows fanboys are really bad, but I hadn't thought WP users were very bad. The bad ones must just hide in WP communities.

WPCentral forums have gone down in quality, members openly attack anyone who does not agree with the consensus and anyone who speaks up and says "This isn't true" too many times is banned. I was banned and recently someone else was too. Hive minds prevail every time. Moderating is vastly different there.

At least Crackberry forums they rarely mention other OSs, it usually discussion about reviews, media, and side loading apps or updates.

Look at the trending discussion of Android apps on WP, a lot of members are all out angry at the rumor and want to leave if it happens. People are spreading mistruths about Android apps, it is a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73