http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/30/us...2002.html?_r=0

"Mr. Scalise made his remarks to the European-American Unity and Rights Organization, which was founded two years earlier by David Duke, the former Ku Klux Klan leader and Louisiana politician. Mr. Scalise was a Louisiana state legislator at the time."

You remember David Duke??????

Immigration Reform...... right........

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... its a duck.
    12-29-2014 09:15 PM
    Get back to me when you're equally concerned about who's house President Obama began his political career in... And when you're concerened about any Democrat that has anything to do with Al Shrpton...
    12-29-2014 09:22 PM
    So..... that makes Mr. Scalise's action OK?
    A895 likes this.
    12-29-2014 10:54 PM
    No, but it makes you a s**t stirrer for posting it. You are obviously trying to start an argument.
    12-30-2014 11:04 AM
    So, this makes Obama's OK?
    And it remains to be seen if he was aware of the situation. He says that he wasn't.
    12-30-2014 11:08 AM
    Of course not. It shows how hypocritically selective people can be in their outrage...

And let's completely ignore the history of the late Senator Byrd, darling of the Democrats & their media sycophants...
    Last edited by kch50428; 12-30-2014 at 11:44 AM.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    12-30-2014 11:27 AM
    Wow, anything to start a fight. HELLO, his last name is Scalise. Do you think the Klan would even consider an Italian(and probably a Roman Catholic) within their ranks?
    12-30-2014 11:56 AM
    Maybe he should be banned like the other dude. Nothing good can come from a post like this.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    grunt0300 likes this.
    12-30-2014 01:17 PM
    You got it.Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of white supremacists in '02-index.jpg
    12-30-2014 02:09 PM
    Yeah I have been seeing this in r/politics all day on Reddit. He finally confirmed he did, but did not know they were White Supremacists at the time. Which is highly unlikely.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    12-30-2014 07:31 PM
    Of course not. It shows how hypocritically selective people can be in their outrage...

And let's completely ignore the history of the late Senator Byrd, darling of the Democrats & their media sycophants...
    Whenever someone brings up something like the OP, the other party has two for every one that they bring up. You're right. This can go on to infinity and beyond hell.

There will never ee-eee-vvverrrrrr be a squeaky clean politician or anyone else for that matter.
    12-30-2014 07:49 PM
    Yeah I have been seeing this in r/politics all day on Reddit. He finally confirmed he did, but did not know they were White Supremacists at the time. Which is highly unlikely.

What took you so long? I knew that it was just a matter of time before you jumped in, on the wrong side. I can't wait to hear your answer, but why would a man named Scalise, try to suck up to the Klan?
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    12-30-2014 08:30 PM

Do you really believe that him or any other politician would associate with people like that knowingly? /smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-30-2014 08:31 PM
    What took you so long? I knew that it was just a matter of time before you jumped in, on the wrong side. I can't wait to hear your answer, but why would a man named Scalise, try to suck up to the Klan?
    How would I know?

12-30-2014 08:51 PM
    Do you really believe that him or any other politician would associate with people like that knowingly? /smh

If they were racist, yes. But he said he didn't know they were White Supremacists at the time which is hard to believe.

12-30-2014 08:56 PM
    If they were racist, yes. But he said he didn't know they were White Supremacists at the time which is hard to believe.

Can a white person say anything that you would believe?

BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    12-30-2014 09:11 PM
    How would I know?

If you don't know, then why did you say that it's hard to believe? A history lesson for you...Besides hating Blacks and Jews, the Klan also hates Catholics. Scalise is an Italian name, and most Italians are Catholic. The man was guilty of being stupid, not of being a racsist. Had he known that group's agenda, he never would have shown up.
    12-30-2014 09:14 PM
    Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of white supremacists in '02-images.jpg

I doubt it.
    Last edited by grunt0300; 12-30-2014 at 09:39 PM.
    12-30-2014 09:18 PM
    Whenever someone brings up something like the OP, the other party has two for every one that they bring up. You're right. This can go on to infinity and beyond hell.

There will never ee-eee-vvverrrrrr be a squeaky clean politician or anyone else for that matter.
    And that is exactly the point I was trying to make.

Thank you.
    A895 and Les74 like this.
    12-30-2014 10:11 PM

Yes. Why wouldn't it, if they are telling the truth. Contrary to what you may believe about me, I am very racially open to people. Had white friends, had Hispanic girlfriends, had a lot of Asian friends, plenty of black friends. I am actually one of the more popular people back from my school as I made it my mission to meet and get to know people, as I love people as a whole.

To think, you assumed so much about me from a few paragraphs on the internet is not that shocking.

12-30-2014 10:33 PM
    If you don't know, then why did you say that it's hard to believe? A history lesson for you...Besides hating Blacks and Jews, the Klan also hates Catholics. Scalise is an Italian name, and most Italians are Catholic. The man was guilty of being stupid, not of being a racsist. Had he known that group's agenda, he never would have shown up.
    So what you are saying he is stupid to not see a White Supremacist group?

Les74 likes this.
    12-30-2014 10:34 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	4.1 KB 
ID:	74593

I doubt it.
    I doubt you are anything close to reasonable person offline honestly.

Les74 likes this.
    12-30-2014 10:37 PM
    Yes. Why wouldn't it, if they are telling the truth. Contrary to what you may believe about me, I am very racially open to people. Had white friends, had Hispanic girlfriends, had a lot of Asian friends, plenty of black friends. I am actually one of the more popular people back from my school as I made it my mission to meet and get to know people, as I love people as a whole.

To think, you assumed so much about me from a few paragraphs on the internet is not that shocking.

It was easy to deduct from all of your racial posts.
    franknasty likes this.
    12-31-2014 12:15 AM
    It was easy to deduct from all of your racial posts.
    Nothing I have actually said is racist. If anything I have seen a few posters here and on ACs politics section say blatantly ignorant things. Nothing I have said would indicate I am racist, you don't have to agree with what I say, but make no mistake in assuming my actual character.

12-31-2014 12:51 AM
    And that is exactly the point I was trying to make.

Thank you.
    I don't believe that that's what you were setting out to do.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    12-31-2014 12:54 AM
170 123 ...