Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of white supremacists in '02

hydroge3

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of wh...

I am in college, so I guess he is saying I am being brainwashed by the left winged fools who teach in schools.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Fear not young man. I to was once like you, brainwashed, confused and a destroying this country liberal/progressive.

Then, one day. I saw the light. Mark Levin changed all that. Now I'm so far right there's no return. I feel liberated.

Free yourself , free your mind. Give yourself to the right.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Re: Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of wh...

Fear not young man. I to was once like you, brainwashed, confused and a destroying this country liberal/progressive.

Then, one day. I saw the light. Mark Levin changed all that. Now I'm so far right there's no return. I feel liberated.

lol

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of wh...

But I don't want to join the dark side!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
"Mr. Scalise described himself as David Duke without the baggage,” (Article in the New York Times)

Good lord, is this true?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2