Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of white supremacists in '02

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Well, the two things you mentioned happen all the time with him, thus giving him fame and clout.

Fame and clout are two different things. Clout meaning he can get stuff done (he can't).

Posted via the iMore App for Android

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of wh...

Fame and clout are two different things. Clout meaning he can get stuff done (he can't).

Owes 4.5 million in back taxes, and will still have a say in the next attorney-general. No clout, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of wh...

Owes 4.5 million in back taxes, and will still have a say in the next attorney-general. No clout, huh?

Again, is there anything he has done that proves he has clout?

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of wh...

Again, is there anything he has done that proves he has clout?

Unbelievable. /smh
Again, read #115.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I like to consider myself neutral when it comes to politics....leaning more to the left, however. That being said, Al Sharpton is absolutely a "race baiter" and does have clout. Being in the position he is, he does have influence.....mostly not in a good way. It's that simple.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Unbelievable. /smh
Again, read #115.

That isn't proof that he has done something. Has he done anything useful or is white house visits enough to get clout?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Why is he even there? Must be because Obama agrees with his agenda. End of story.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It is indeed extortion... and has been Al's raison d'etre for most of his adult life. Jesse Jackson's too. And they get away with it because they can play the 'race' card... and the lapdog media helps them. And the justice system ignores it.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
It is indeed extortion... and has been Al's raison d'etre for most of his adult life. Jesse Jackson's too. And they get away with it because they can play the 'race' card... and the lapdog media helps them. And the justice system ignores it.

You are overstating a bit. They tend to get into race, social issues and politics, but to say they play the race card is wrong.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods