Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of white supremacists in '02

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Then you won't give a pass to any Democrat with ties to Byrd? Are you also demanding they step down? What about Obama and his ties to unrepentant Weather Underground terrorist and murderer Bill Ayers? Should Obama step down for those ties? I'll believe you're credible on Scalise when you're advocating Obama step down too. And the whole story you base your beliefs on Scalise is unravelling... fake, but accurate...kind of like Dan Rather's Texas ANG story on Bush... smh...

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Then you won't give a pass to any Democrat with ties to Byrd? Are you also demanding they step down? What about Obama and his ties to unrepentant Weather Underground terrorist and murderer Bill Ayers? Should Obama step down for those ties? I'll believe you're credible on Scalise when you're advocating Obama step down too. And the whole story you base your beliefs on Scalise is unravelling... fake, but accurate...kind of like Dan Rather's Texas ANG story on Bush... smh...

So we should trust the words of Knight? I saw the article about it and it sounds like BS to me. Who goes to a civic association to speak for 15 minutes, then associates himself with a KKK member and no know there were EURO members in the audience? That's a joke. He is either ignorant, blind or dumb. That is why he should stop down.

There is no way in hell someone not knows who they hell they are speaking to for a lengthy amount of time. Scalise is an ***** if anyone be lives that story, but based on what you are saying, you believe it.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Scalise is rather a moron... but so is anyone who fell for the initial media narrative about him... he's not the evil SOB you think him to be... but he's no angel either.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Scalise is rather a moron... but so is anyone who fell for the initial media narrative about him... he's not the evil SOB you think him to be... but he's no angel either.

He should step down either way. No way should someone that moronic be in office. That is my point.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

May as well give up, Keith. If Scalise was a Democrat, ones on here would be defending him.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
He should step down either way. No way should someone that moronic be in office. That is my point.
What about other equally moronic politicians that have ties to unsavory people? Like Obama and his ties to Bill Ayers? And Al Sharpton? By your logic, Obama has to go if Scalise does. You set the standard. Apply it. Equally to people of any political party.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
What about other equally moronic politicians that have ties to unsavory people? Like Obama and his ties to Bill Ayers? And Al Sharpton? By your logic, Obama has to go if Scalise does. You set the standard. Apply it. Equally to people of any political party.

Al Sharpton isn't on the same level as KKK members and associates I don't care what you think.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Al Sharpton isn't on the same level as KKK members and associates I don't care what you think.

Sharpton is nothing but a POS race baiter, interested in nothing but being in the spotlight and making money on the race baiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Sharpton is nothing but a POS race baiter, interested in nothing but being in the spotlight and making money on the race baiting.

That still does not make him as worse as Knight or any of those other guys.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
It makes him a very dangerous man.

Who? Sharpton? He has no real power. I don't know why people people's want to give him more importance than he has.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Who? Sharpton? He has no real power. I don't know why people people's want to give him more importance than he has.

When you have access to Dear Leader as much as Sharpton does, you have a great deal of clout.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of wh...

You have to be joking, Right? Get Levinitized.

Part 2

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2