Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of white supremacists in '02

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
MSNBC is a good source of news like Samsung's CEO is a good source to grade Apple's products... MSNBC is a TV version of Pravda...

Edit to add... I don't watch news on TV... from anybody. "TV Journalism" is an oxymoron.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Speaking of news and information sources. Any of you watch Fox and Friends this morning? I was on camera waving the banner of Conservatism!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
MSNBC is a good source of news like Samsung's CEO is a good source to grade Apple's products... MSNBC is a TV version of Pravda...

Edit to add... I don't watch news on TV... from anybody. "TV Journalism" is an oxymoron.

That can be said for ANY form of media. So I agree. Fox News is as bad if not worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm not discussing "internet speech." pay attention. I know its difficult.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Stop replying to me. You obviously don't want anything but to attack me for some unknown reason. I don't care, but I will not entertain you anymore. You obviously have issues you need yo resolve on your own, if you think internet gives you the right to talk to me any kind of way. This is my last time, please leave me alone.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
That can be said for ANY form of media. So I agree. Fox News is as bad if not worse.

Chuckles. I see this thread isn't going to be much different than previous threads. Bash Republicans and Fox News. Then we'll bash Obama and one another. Blah blah blah.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Chuckles. I see this thread isn't going to be much different than previous threads. Bash Republicans and Fox News. Then we'll bash Obama and one another. Blah blah blah.

Read much? Where in that post did I "bash" anyone? Stop being a butthurt 8 yr old.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Lol, "shock and aww". No. I have been a avid reader of mobile nations for over 2 years, to say I want some reaction is absurd, I don't know how you can tell me what I want. Your assumptions are your own opinion, not reality.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

In those two years. How many of you're threads have been closed.

Not "attacking" you. I'm just saying.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
FoxNews looks different to liberals because they don't tout the liberal line constantly...

That isn't true at all. I'm neither liberal or conservative and I can see the BS from Fox News....or any other propaganda filled media outlet....from a thousand miles away.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
That isn't true at all. I'm neither liberal or conservative and I can see the BS from Fox News....or any other propaganda filled media outlet....from a thousand miles away.

And we can see your BS a thousand miles away. I did get a video copy from Fox New of me waving the banner of Conservatism. Want to see a far right patriot?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods