Then you won't give a pass to any Democrat with ties to Byrd? Are you also demanding they step down? What about Obama and his ties to unrepentant Weather Underground terrorist and murderer Bill Ayers? Should Obama step down for those ties? I'll believe you're credible on Scalise when you're advocating Obama step down too. And the whole story you base your beliefs on Scalise is unravelling... fake, but accurate...kind of like Dan Rather's Texas ANG story on Bush... smh...
    01-01-2015 11:48 AM
    Then you won't give a pass to any Democrat with ties to Byrd? Are you also demanding they step down? What about Obama and his ties to unrepentant Weather Underground terrorist and murderer Bill Ayers? Should Obama step down for those ties? I'll believe you're credible on Scalise when you're advocating Obama step down too. And the whole story you base your beliefs on Scalise is unravelling... fake, but accurate...kind of like Dan Rather's Texas ANG story on Bush... smh...
    So we should trust the words of Knight? I saw the article about it and it sounds like BS to me. Who goes to a civic association to speak for 15 minutes, then associates himself with a KKK member and no know there were EURO members in the audience? That's a joke. He is either ignorant, blind or dumb. That is why he should stop down.

There is no way in hell someone not knows who they hell they are speaking to for a lengthy amount of time. Scalise is an ***** if anyone be lives that story, but based on what you are saying, you believe it.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Les74 and franknasty like this.
    01-01-2015 11:57 AM
    Scalise is rather a moron... but so is anyone who fell for the initial media narrative about him... he's not the evil SOB you think him to be... but he's no angel either.
    01-01-2015 12:05 PM
    Scalise is rather a moron... but so is anyone who fell for the initial media narrative about him... he's not the evil SOB you think him to be... but he's no angel either.
    He should step down either way. No way should someone that moronic be in office. That is my point.

franknasty and Les74 like this.
    01-01-2015 12:10 PM
    May as well give up, Keith. If Scalise was a Democrat, ones on here would be defending him.
    01-01-2015 12:12 PM
    He should step down either way. No way should someone that moronic be in office. That is my point.
    What about other equally moronic politicians that have ties to unsavory people? Like Obama and his ties to Bill Ayers? And Al Sharpton? By your logic, Obama has to go if Scalise does. You set the standard. Apply it. Equally to people of any political party.
    01-01-2015 12:13 PM
    All Republicans should resign.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    01-01-2015 12:14 PM
    May as well give up, Keith. If Scalise was a Democrat, ones on here would be defending him.
    Yeah, this is an exercise in futility... quixotic to boot... I'll shut up now.
    01-01-2015 12:15 PM
    What about other equally moronic politicians that have ties to unsavory people? Like Obama and his ties to Bill Ayers? And Al Sharpton? By your logic, Obama has to go if Scalise does. You set the standard. Apply it. Equally to people of any political party.
    Al Sharpton isn't on the same level as KKK members and associates I don't care what you think.

01-01-2015 05:37 PM
    Al Sharpton isn't on the same level as KKK members and associates I don't care what you think.

Sharpton is nothing but a POS race baiter, interested in nothing but being in the spotlight and making money on the race baiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    grunt0300 likes this.
    01-01-2015 06:37 PM
    Sharpton is nothing but a POS race baiter, interested in nothing but being in the spotlight and making money on the race baiting.

That still does not make him as worse as Knight or any of those other guys.

01-01-2015 11:03 PM
    That still does not make him as worse as Knight or any of those other guys.

It makes him a very dangerous man.

hydrogen3 likes this.
    01-02-2015 07:39 AM
    It makes him a very dangerous man.

Who? Sharpton? He has no real power. I don't know why people people's want to give him more importance than he has.

01-02-2015 09:01 AM
    Who? Sharpton? He has no real power. I don't know why people people's want to give him more importance than he has.

When you have access to Dear Leader as much as Sharpton does, you have a great deal of clout.
    01-02-2015 09:12 AM
    Wow. Just wow. To be so woefully uninformed by choice...
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    01-02-2015 09:14 AM

You have to be joking, Right? .

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk
    Last edited by hydrogen3; 01-02-2015 at 10:21 AM.
    01-02-2015 10:07 AM
    When you have access to Dear Leader as much as Sharpton does, you have a great deal of clout.

Give us an example please.
    A895 likes this.
    01-02-2015 11:08 AM
    People with no influence don't get 81 visits to the White House...
    01-02-2015 11:10 AM
    People with no influence don't get 81 visits to the White House...
    That may be true.... but what was the result of those 81 visits? What favor from the "Dear Leader" did Sharpton garner from those visits?
    A895 likes this.
    01-02-2015 11:16 AM
    No, I will not, but you can go to the link below and view the visitor's log. http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-r...isitor-records
    01-02-2015 11:16 AM
    No, I will not, but you can go to the link below and view the visitor's log. Visitor Access Records | The White House
    I wanted an example of Sharpton using "his clout" to influence Obama.
    A895 likes this.
    01-02-2015 11:19 AM
    That may be true.... but what was the result of those 81 visits? What favor from the "Dear Leader" did Sharpton garner from those visits?
    It *is* true, and the result of the meetings is irrelevant. People with no influence have little to no access to Dear Leader. It was said that Sharpton had little clout, and I am saying that he does, and having access to BHO as much as he does is proof of his clout.
    01-02-2015 11:21 AM
    I wanted an example of Sharpton using "his clout" to influence Obama.
    No, and no one stated that he used his clout to influence BHO. The point is that he has clout. Period!
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    01-02-2015 11:24 AM
    Wow. Just wow. To be so woefully uninformed by choice...
    Republicans love to bring up Sharpton so much for some unknown reason.

01-02-2015 11:32 AM
    No, and no one stated that he used his clout to influence BHO. The point is that he has clout. Period!
    Thank you for clarifying.
    A895 likes this.
    01-02-2015 11:33 AM
170 ... 34567