Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of white supremacists in '02

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
And we can see your BS a thousand miles away. I did get a video copy from Fox New of me waving the banner of Conservatism. Want to see a far right patriot?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

No thanks. I left elementary school 30 years ago. I'd rather not go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours.Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of wh...

Read much? Where in that post did I "bash" anyone? Stop being a butthurt 8 yr old.

Where did I say "you bashed anyone? You made the first personal attack as predicted.

franknasty

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
Stop replying to me. You obviously don't want anything but to attack me for some unknown reason. I don't care, but I will not entertain you anymore. You obviously have issues you need yo resolve on your own, if you think internet gives you the right to talk to me any kind of way. This is my last time, please leave me alone.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
This politician "Scalise" speech to this group is protected by the first amendment. Like it or not.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
No thanks. I left elementary school 30 years ago. I'd rather not go back.

Elementary school like to call someone a "**** head." Don't you think?

Chuckles.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of wh...

What's funny? This has not been an issue for over 10 years. Now suddenly the far left makes it one.

Not saying this is right. Just funny.

Edit: typical for left radicals shredding the Constitution.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
That's fine, but he shouldn't be in office.

Using your logic, neither should President Obama for his association with Bill Ayers. And his association with tax evader Al Sharpton right?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Using your logic, neither should President Obama for his association with Bill Ayers. And his association with tax evader Al Sharpton right?

Bravo!

Edit: I'll post the video when I get home.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

They weren't speaking at klansmen rallys were they?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

I wish Clinton had a second term. He was awesome.

Chuckles. He did. Clinton served two four year terms.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR