I wish President Obama could run for a third term.
    MSNBC has brain washed you. For God sake man!
    Or, frank is engaging in hyperbole to watch people's reactions and reveling in the roused rabble.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    12-31-2014 02:49 PM
    That should be left to his constituents.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Most assuredly. Let's see how they handle it.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    12-31-2014 03:57 PM
    Using your logic, neither should President Obama for his association with Bill Ayers. And his association with tax evader Al Sharpton right?
    They weren't speaking at klansmen rallys were they?

12-31-2014 03:57 PM
    MSNBC has brain washed you. For God sake man!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk
    I wish Clinton had a second term. He was awesome.

12-31-2014 03:59 PM

Chuckles. He did. Clinton served two four year terms.

12-31-2014 03:59 PM
    They weren't speaking at klansmen rallys were they?
    Actually, any Democrat that had anything to do with Robert Byrd were indeed dealing with an actual KKK member...Recruiter even...but I digress...

The logic you display above, that Scalise should be no longer allowed to serve because of prior bad acts and/or association with the group he spoke to should apply equally... you have ZERO credibility until you are able, and willing to apply your logic to others who have committed equal, or even more heinous previous bad acts and ghastly associations.
    12-31-2014 04:03 PM
    Chuckles. He did. Clinton served two four year terms.

He did. I had a brain fart.

12-31-2014 04:08 PM

Out of touch just a little? I have brain farts too.

12-31-2014 04:09 PM
    Actually, any Democrat that had anything to do with Robert Byrd were indeed dealing with an actual KKK member...Recruiter even...but I digress...

The logic you display above, that Scalise should be no longer allowed to serve because of prior bad acts and/or association with the group he spoke to should apply equally... you have ZERO credibility until you are able, and willing to apply your logic to others who have committed equal, or even more heinous previous bad acts and ghastly associations.
    If I had known, yes. But I know absolutely zero about this Robert Byrd.

12-31-2014 04:09 PM
    Out of touch just a little?

Forgot a bit. I blame it from missing lunch.

12-31-2014 04:10 PM
    If I had known, yes. But I know absolutely zero about this Robert Byrd.
    Google it...
    12-31-2014 04:11 PM
    Robert Byrd. What do you expect from WVA. KKK recruiter.

12-31-2014 04:19 PM
    Google it...
    It looks like Robert Byrd isn't as racist as someone who regularly speaks about race and is anti Semitic , David Duke is part of the National Association of the Advancement of White People, I think that speaks for itself.

More here:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/31/na...nd-david-duke/

12-31-2014 04:22 PM
    Robert Byrd. What do you expect from WVA. KKK recruiter.

He left the Klan decades ago though.

12-31-2014 04:23 PM
    He left the Klan decades ago though.
    So? You've asserted Scalise is no longer fit to serve due to prior bad acts/associations... are you going to assert that the amount of time that has lapsed is a mitigating circumstance?

Laughable... you're incredible.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    12-31-2014 04:25 PM
    So? You've asserted Scalise is no longer fit to serve due to prior bad acts/associations... are you going to assert that the amount of time that has lapsed is a mitigating circumstance?

Laughable... you're incredible.
    Scalise spoke in 2002 at a rally Byrd left the Klan and has actually done things you would never see a Klansman do like support and back Obama and vote for various Civil Rights bills. He has been a Senator for over 50 years, I think we can let him slide.

What makes Scalise bad is not only he spoke at the rally, is he denied he didn't know it was a known Klansman he was dealing with. Would you rather someone that ignorant or dumb stay in office? At least Byrd owned up to it.

12-31-2014 04:31 PM
    12-31-2014 07:32 PM
    Scalise spoke in 2002 at a rally Byrd left the Klan and has actually done things you would never see a Klansman do like support and back Obama and vote for various Civil Rights bills. He has been a Senator for over 50 years, I think we can let him slide.

What makes Scalise bad is not only he spoke at the rally, is he denied he didn't know it was a known Klansman he was dealing with. Would you rather someone that ignorant or dumb stay in office? At least Byrd owned up to it.

WWJD?

12-31-2014 08:31 PM
    The comments are horrible on that article. And it is only touching on very few things. Why did they not address how various members of the GOP constantly fan their ignorance or how they constantly slip and reveal how out of touch they are with reality.

I am in no way condoning what Democrats do, but the GOP is not what America needs right now.

12-31-2014 09:52 PM
    12-31-2014 10:47 PM
    So you are yelling me he spoke in front of EURO members unknowingly but still chose to affiliate himself with Knight, a known KKK affiliate and friend of Duke? Lol. Then he has the nerve to remember all these other details but can't remember any other speakers at a "Civic Association Meeting". Sounds suspicious and coordinated.

01-01-2015 01:11 AM
    Then he...and his people...really are that stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A895 likes this.
    01-01-2015 01:12 AM
    01-01-2015 10:39 AM
    So you are yelling me he spoke in front of EURO members unknowingly but still chose to affiliate himself with Knight, a known KKK affiliate and friend of Duke? Lol. Then he has the nerve to remember all these other details but can't remember any other speakers at a "Civic Association Meeting". Sounds suspicious and coordinated.
    Again, you miss the real point... the media is making something out of nothing here while they make nothing where there's something they (the media) deliberately chose to cover up... and you're still being hypocritical in failing to hold Democrats to the same standard you want Scalise held to... incredible.
    01-01-2015 10:42 AM
    Again, you miss the real point... the media is making something out of nothing here while they make nothing where there's something they (the media) deliberately chose to cover up... and you're still being hypocritical in failing to hold Democrats to the same standard you want Scalise held to... incredible.
    Scalise is the third highest ranking Republican in the House, I'll be damned if they let him get a pass. I am holding the same standard, what do you want? For me to say Byrd should be fired? Because he has held office for over 50 years, we can't do anything now he is ancient. As compared to Scalise who has done something more recent and has done nothing notable to even counteract the fact he spoke at a rally or was affiliates with a KKK member.

franknasty likes this.
    01-01-2015 11:33 AM
170 ... 23456 ...