Rep Steve Scalise of LA, # 3 Republican in the House, addressed a group of white supremacists in '02

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/30/u...ges-addressing-racist-group-in-2002.html?_r=0

"Mr. Scalise made his remarks to the European-American Unity and Rights Organization, which was founded two years earlier by David Duke, the former Ku Klux Klan leader and Louisiana politician. Mr. Scalise was a Louisiana state legislator at the time."

You remember David Duke??????

Immigration Reform...... right........

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... its a duck.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Get back to me when you're equally concerned about who's house President Obama began his political career in... And when you're concerened about any Democrat that has anything to do with Al Shrpton...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
So..... that makes Mr. Scalise's action OK?
Of course not. It shows how hypocritically selective people can be in their outrage...

And let's completely ignore the history of the late Senator Byrd, darling of the Democrats & their media sycophants...

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Wow, anything to start a fight. HELLO, his last name is Scalise. Do you think the Klan would even consider an Italian(and probably a Roman Catholic) within their ranks?:rotfl:

franknasty

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
Maybe he should be banned like the other dude. Nothing good can come from a post like this.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I have been seeing this in r/politics all day on Reddit. He finally confirmed he did, but did not know they were White Supremacists at the time. Which is highly unlikely.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Of course not. It shows how hypocritically selective people can be in their outrage...

And let's completely ignore the history of the late Senator Byrd, darling of the Democrats & their media sycophants...

Whenever someone brings up something like the OP, the other party has two for every one that they bring up. You're right. This can go on to infinity and beyond hell.

There will never ee-eee-vvverrrrrr be a squeaky clean politician or anyone else for that matter.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have been seeing this in r/politics all day on Reddit. He finally confirmed he did, but did not know they were White Supremacists at the time. Which is highly unlikely.

What took you so long? I knew that it was just a matter of time before you jumped in, on the wrong side.:sarcastic: I can't wait to hear your answer, but why would a man named Scalise, try to suck up to the Klan?

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Do you really believe that him or any other politician would associate with people like that knowingly? /smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
What took you so long? I knew that it was just a matter of time before you jumped in, on the wrong side.:sarcastic: I can't wait to hear your answer, but why would a man named Scalise, try to suck up to the Klan?

How would I know?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Do you really believe that him or any other politician would associate with people like that knowingly? /smh

If they were racist, yes. But he said he didn't know they were White Supremacists at the time which is hard to believe.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
If they were racist, yes. But he said he didn't know they were White Supremacists at the time which is hard to believe.

Can a white person say anything that you would believe?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
How would I know?

If you don't know, then why did you say that it's hard to believe? A history lesson for you...Besides hating Blacks and Jews, the Klan also hates Catholics. Scalise is an Italian name, and most Italians are Catholic. The man was guilty of being stupid, not of being a racsist. Had he known that group's agenda, he never would have shown up.:p

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Whenever someone brings up something like the OP, the other party has two for every one that they bring up. You're right. This can go on to infinity and beyond hell.

There will never ee-eee-vvverrrrrr be a squeaky clean politician or anyone else for that matter.

And that is exactly the point I was trying to make.

Thank you.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Can a white person say anything that you would believe?

Yes. Why wouldn't it, if they are telling the truth. Contrary to what you may believe about me, I am very racially open to people. Had white friends, had Hispanic girlfriends, had a lot of Asian friends, plenty of black friends. I am actually one of the more popular people back from my school as I made it my mission to meet and get to know people, as I love people as a whole.

To think, you assumed so much about me from a few paragraphs on the internet is not that shocking.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR