Obama will go down as an exceptional president part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
No, Wilson said he went for the gun. This is again a case of he said , she said. It could be as simple as Brown got mouthy with Wilson, and wilson lost it attemptiNg to grab Brown, which is what the other witness claimed happened. It's unfortunate we don't have a video. As stated when you are white you are given the benefit of the doubt, when you are black you are given nothing but doubt. Go look at the case of the BART cop shooting and what the cop who shot claimed in the report. Luckily, people sent in their cell phone videos contradicting the claim that the guy shot reached for the cops weapon and was resisting arrest. But I digress.

Again, the point that Obama mentioned has nothing to do with the guilt or innocence of Wilson. Please go read his comments on the matter. It has to do with the systematic racism and disconnect between the police force and the community they police. That was Obamas point.

pS I see you didn't mention the Garner case, imagine what the police story would be if there were no videos.

So, Brown leaning into the window and attacking Wilson is a case of him trying to grab Brown. Take off your blinders. Evidence and MANY eyewitnesses verified Wilson's account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No, Wilson said he went for the gun. This is again a case of he said , she said. It could be as simple as Brown got mouthy with Wilson, and wilson lost it attemptiNg to grab Brown, which is what the other witness claimed happened. It's unfortunate we don't have a video. As stated when you are white you are given the benefit of the doubt, when you are black you are given nothing but doubt. Go look at the case of the BART cop shooting and what the cop who shot claimed in the report. Luckily, people sent in their cell phone videos contradicting the claim that the guy shot reached for the cops weapon and was resisting arrest. But I digress.

Again, the point that Obama mentioned has nothing to do with the guilt or innocence of Wilson. Please go read his comments on the matter. It has to do with the systematic racism and disconnect between the police force and the community they police. That was Obamas point.

pS I see you didn't mention the Garner case, imagine what the police story would be if there were no videos.

Could also be very fortunate you DON'T have a video...especially if it showed him actually going for the gun and getting shot exactly as the story reflected. Then you wouldn't have a martyr for this systematic racism charge you feel so passionate about following! Then again, you'd probably just ignore it like so many pieces of evidence that do exist of criminal acts by people who so many in the black community like to rally behind as "innocent", completely disregarding logic and proof to further their agenda.

I personally cannot wait until officers have cameras as a part of their uniforms. Get some of the scum off the streets without the chances commonly handed out to the lower end criminals to "give them a chance to change"...f*ck it...start early, start lowly and make examples of the people who use petty crime as a stepping stone. White, black, Spanish, Asian, etc...no more lucky breaks, no more second chances. I'll enjoy seeing what people look for when trying to define their martyrs then. Makes me smile honestly...I can't f*cking wait to see it implemented. My only regret is that I left law enforcement too early to enjoy the benefit.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
So you do agree.. His administration is a failure.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk
Lol, no. Most of the issues reside with the current leaders of these Agencies. Obama has little to do with that. Especially the NSA and CIA most of their failings comes from what the Bush Administration did. The FCC though is a different beast, and one Obama has been working on fixing.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Lol, no. Most of the issues reside with the current leaders of these Agencies. Obama has little to do with that. Especially the NSA and CIA most of their failings comes from what the Bush Administration did. The FCC though is a different beast, and one Obama has been working on fixing.

So..Bush still controls the NSA and the CIA. Booooogus. It's Obama's watch not Bush.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
So..Bush still controls the NSA and the CIA. Booooogus. It's this Presidents watch not Bush.

That went over your head if you got that impression. I am saying the expansion of suppressing freedoms came from the Patriot Act (Bush) and CIA tortured happened under Bush along with the introduction of the internet spying by the NSA. That was all started under Bush.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Didn't Obama renew the patriot act? Make no mistake. "Torture" did not stop with Bush.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
So you do agree.. His administration is a failure.

Obamas administration is a amazing success!

1) economic recovery check fastest growing, g8 economy in the world

2) Obama got Osama

3) auto industry saved

4) healthcare, done

5) viva la Cuba!

6) immigration, check

7) unemployment , approaching 5%, check

8) deficit reduction, to pre recession levels check

.... I could keep going!!!!! Your mad, Obama has been great no matter how hard you tried to put party over country!!!

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Could also be very fortunate you DON'T have a video...especially if it showed him actually going for the gun and getting shot exactly as the story reflected. Then you wouldn't have a martyr for this systematic racism charge you feel so passionate about following! Then again, you'd probably just ignore it like so many pieces of evidence that do exist of criminal acts by people who so many in the black community like to rally behind as "innocent", completely disregarding logic and proof to further their agenda.

I personally cannot wait until officers have cameras as a part of their uniforms. Get some of the scum off the streets without the chances commonly handed out to the lower end criminals to "give them a chance to change"...f*ck it...start early, start lowly and make examples of the people who use petty crime as a stepping stone. White, black, Spanish, Asian, etc...no more lucky breaks, no more second chances. I'll enjoy seeing what people look for when trying to define their martyrs then. Makes me smile honestly...I can't f*cking wait to see it implemented. My only regret is that I left law enforcement too early to enjoy the benefit.

You seem to not get it. If he want for the gun and the cop shoots him, good. Blacks are not saying they want criminals to get away, they are saying they want equally treatment by the law which has historically profiled, harassed, abused their power when it comes to blacks. Unlike whites who view the justice system as fair this is not the case for blacks, because historically the justice system has not been fair to blacks. Consider that in many states even in the early 1900s, blacks could not testify against whites, if they weren't property owners.

The biggest issue here is you see the law as lacking bias, so you figure a just result is the norm, this is not the case with blacks. I brought up OJ because it's the one time whites got a taste of how blacks have had to deal with the law for centuries.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Obamas administration is a amazing success!

1) economic recovery check fastest growing, g8 economy in the world

2) Obama got Osama

3) auto industry saved

4) healthcare, done

5) viva la Cuba!

6) immigration, check

7) unemployment , approaching 5%, check

8) deficit reduction, to pre recession levels check

.... I could keep going!!!!! Your mad, Obama has been great no matter how hard you tried to put party over country!!!

Chuckles and more chuckles. In fact I can't stop chuckling.

How was your kwanza?

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Chuckles and more chuckles. In fact I can't stop chuckling.

How was your kwanza?

You can't win hydrogen, this guy will kill you to death inside of 3 rounds!

I got a f 'ing vuvuzela, I can say so far I'm not impressed with this Kwanzaa thing. I'm going to go celebrate Diwali, instead.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Obama has accelerated drones, continued gitmo, did not hold financial crash companies accountable.

I like the work on economy, ACA, environment, Iran & China progress. We could have done more if GOP had actually been involved instead of playing politics.

Like I have said anyone who is extreme on either side is in a dream world. We have made progress but it could be better. Some things that matter still need to be addressed.

Because we let them, we are drawn into politics instead of working on issues.

This thread has gone nowhere. Why are we all still posting? Everyone knows what they believe and its just repeating over and over.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You can't win hydrogen, this guy will kill you to death inside of 3 rounds!

I got a f 'ing vuvuzela, I can say so far I'm not impressed with this Kwanzaa thing. I'm going to go celebrate Diwali, instead.

Who "will kill you (me) inside of three rounds."

You got a Recorder!?! chuckles rolls on the ground chuckles!!

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Bush timeframe did not take care of returning veterans very well. Not hearing much on this if it has improved or not.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Obama has accelerated drones, continued gitmo, did not hold financial crash companies accountable.

I like the work on economy, ACA, environment, Iran & China progress. We could have done more if GOP had actually been involved instead of playing politics.

Like I have said anyone who is extreme on either side is in a dream world. We have made progress but it could be better. Some things that matter still need to be addressed.

Because we let them, we are drawn into politics instead of working on issues.

This thread has gone nowhere. Why are we all still posting? Everyone knows what they believe and its just repeating over and over.

Because it's 'Merica. And speaking your mind is going somewhere! Exercise your rights!!!! God bless 'Merica and no where else, except maybe Vulcan cause I like their level headed approach to life!

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Who "will kill you (me) inside of three rounds."

You got a Recorder!?! chuckles rolls on the ground chuckles!!

And you call yourself an American! I'll give you hint,

"Southpaw nothing. I'll drop him in three. Apollo Creed meets the Italian Stallion. Now that sounds like a damn monster movie."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro