Obama will go down as an exceptional president part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
You never answered my question. What communist country are you in today?

What does Apple have to do with the Federal Government? Apple wasn't spending my tax dollars.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

They didn't spend yours, they spent my tax dollars on the site, I think they did fine. My money was well spent... They probably only spent the money of the people who agree with ACA so you are ok.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
They didn't spend yours, they spent my tax dollars on the site, I think they did fine. My money was well spent... They probably only spent the money of the people who agree with ACA so you are ok.

Lol avoiding the question. Chuckles

How do you figure my tax dollars weren't used.

You keep Making funny.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Lol avoiding the question. Chuckles

How do you figure my tax dollars weren't used.

You keep Making funny.

It's simple, the number of people who support ACA and the tax dollars paid by them far exceed hundreds of millions. So the government just used out money on the website not the portion in taxes paid by folks like yourself.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
It's simple, the number of people who support ACA and the tax dollars paid by them far exceed hundreds of millions. So the government just used out money on the website not the portion in taxes paid by folks like yourself.

You can't be that stupid.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Chuckles. I want you to explain it to me genius.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
And how does that qualify as a disaster? Even if it were a redistribution of wealth , your argument would be a logical fallacy, it's actually quite successful and if no one actually wanted it, the GOP could repeal it.

Actually 75% of republicans with obamacare love it! Lol!! Oh the irony!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5574079
Love it? That's not what it said. They gave it a good rating. What choice did they have? Most still would have preferred the insurance they had prior to being forced on Obamacare. A recent Gallup Poll shows 56% of Americans still oppose Obamacare. And those stats also mean that 25% of enrollees "Hate it!". That's a lot of people who are not happy at all with their new Obamacare.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Employers have been shrinking benefits for years leaving people to fend for themselves. It started long before ACA. Many employers use ACA as an excuse to gut benefits even further. High deductibles and spending caps started before ACA was even dreamt up.

On the bad side unless you are low income it is really tough for lots of people I know to afford ACA. I blame employers not ACA here.

On the good side of ACA is that you cant get dropped or denied. This should have been illegal long ago. Also low income families can now afford insurance when they couldn't before.

That is supposed to be paid largely by young healthy people. That benchmark hasn't been met yet.

Single payer would have been much better. Both parties failed to support that. See the theme here? Politics before policy.

It's too bad corporations are people and that GOP has diminished the ability of unions. This is precisely what happens when power is out of whack. Employers aren't evil but their motives are not a healthy and prosperous work force.

In the end the 'liberal' way attempts to protect more of us from abuses more then the no rules approach spouted by conservatives. ACA's biggest flaw is that it doesn't do enough. And somehow conservatives have convinced too many that it's in their best interest to kill unions and protect corporations over families. It used to be that protecting ourselves against abuse of power was a shared American ideal. Now we let ourselves be fooled by politicians that care only for power and control of money. It's disgusting that fighting for ourselves is labeled as anything but patriotic. All in the name of politics. Good and smart people have been convinced that it's some other group unfairly taking away their money and values. When in reality it's companies squeezing us all out in the name of profit and we are without representation and bargaining power. And we all let it happen to us.

We can have both fairness and prosperity if we want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Life isn't fair. And it shouldn't be at my expense (redistribution of wealth)

I was a member of a union local for 20 some years. GOP is not against the unions, progressives are.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

I was a member of a union local for 20 some years. GOP is not against the unions, progressives are.

Thats absolutely NOT true.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Again how much did Apple spend on the iOHone launch, how many iOhones have they launched?

Again, doesn't matter. Hundreds of millions were spent on the ACA website, and they had years to get it ready. It was just a "failure to launch". No excuses for it.

"the GOP could repeal it."

No, they can't. Not yet.

Obamacare was built on lies, as verified by Jonathan Gruber.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

I don't care about fair the way you have described it. I care about abuse of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.