Obama will go down as an exceptional president part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Good lord. Lol seems like every foot forward we go two feet back. Chuckles.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

Acadia must have missed one of our early meetings where we get our talking points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Merry Christmas to you.

I celebrate Kwanza! Come on man, nothing like randomly creating a holiday because culture for blacks in America didn't begin before 1961, everyone knows this!!!! Duh!!!!

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Kwanzaa
A holiday that no Black people I know celebrate.
Well , one year my Uncle tried to , but we all laughed at him.

You gave me a fruit horn for Kwanzaa? OK , joke's over , where's my Christmas present?
by oy December 28, 2003

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if Obama will side with the 18-year old black in St. Louis that was killed by a white officer this week, as he sided with Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown before evidence was even presented. Of course, this one is on video, but that probably doesn't matter. He won't believe his lying eyes! :)

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if Obama will side with the 18-year old black in St. Louis that was killed by a white officer this week, as he sided with Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown before evidence was even presented. Of course, this one is on video, but that probably doesn't matter. He won't believe his lying eyes! :)

You mean the armed one, that pointed a gun at the officer, that is nothing like the situation of an unarmed teen and 8 cops on 1 guy supposedly for selling a cigarette. No I don't think Obama will say anything about an Armed guy pointing a gun at a cop.

As for Martin , let's see only 1 guy had an arrest record in the altercation for assaulting an officer no less, and only 1 guy had a gun, that 1 guy was Zimmerman, and I mean zimmermans behavior afterwards, pulling out his gun on his wife , road rage against a cop, yeah ... All the evidence Zimmerman stated that no one alive could dispute because the unarmed teen with no criminal record was dead, definitely Zimmerman seemed a guy that didn't have anger issues. Couldn't possibly be that the unarmed teen was confronted and threatened by Zimmerman, Ignore the fact that Zimmerman has done this to several other people.

pS the point isn't about the case, Obama, the point is the situations shouldn't have happened and certainly not ended with a loss of life. This teen who pointed a gun at a cop, asked to get shot. That situation ended exactly as it would for most everyone black or white.

Last edited:

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
You mean the armed one, that pointed a gun at the officer, that is nothing like the situation of an unarmed teen and 8 cops on 1 guy supposedly for selling a cigarette. No I don't think Obama will say anything about an Armed guy pointing a gun at a cop.

As for Martin , let's see only 1 guy had an arrest record in the altercation for assaulting an officer no less, and only 1 guy had a gun, that 1 guy was Zimmerman, and I mean zimmermans behavior afterwards, pulling out his gun on his wife , road rage against a cop, yeah ... All the evidence Zimmerman stated that no one alive could dispute because the unarmed teen with no criminal record was dead, definitely Zimmerman seemed a guy that didn't have anger issues. Couldn't possibly be that the unarmed teen was confronted and threatened by Zimmerman, Ignore the fact that Zimmerman has done this to several other people.

pS the point isn't about the case, Obama, the point is the situations shouldn't have happened and certainly not ended with a loss of life. This teen who pointed a gun at a cop, asked to get shot. That situation ended exactly as it would for most everyone black or white.

Michael Brown attacked an officer and went for the officer's gun. Then he tried to attack him again. He asked to get shot, too. But Obama and Holder vilified the police with no evidence available yet. Brown made the decision to risk loss of life.
I said nothing about the New York case, as it was manslaughter , IMO.
Obama jumped on the Martin case with no evidence, also.

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Michael Brown attacked an officer and went for the officer's gun. Then he tried to attack him again. He asked to get shot, too. But Obama and Holder vilified the police with no evidence available yet. Brown made the decision to risk loss of life.

Yeah, that's what happened.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

No, Wilson said he went for the gun. This is again a case of he said , she said. It could be as simple as Brown got mouthy with Wilson, and wilson lost it attemptiNg to grab Brown, which is what the other witness claimed happened. It's unfortunate we don't have a video. As stated when you are white you are given the benefit of the doubt, when you are black you are given nothing but doubt. Go look at the case of the BART cop shooting and what the cop who shot claimed in the report. Luckily, people sent in their cell phone videos contradicting the claim that the guy shot reached for the cops weapon and was resisting arrest. But I digress.

Again, the point that Obama mentioned has nothing to do with the guilt or innocence of Wilson. Please go read his comments on the matter. It has to do with the systematic racism and disconnect between the police force and the community they police. That was Obamas point.

pS I see you didn't mention the Garner case, imagine what the police story would be if there were no videos.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
No, Wilson said he went for the gun. This is again a case of he said , she said. It could be as simple as Brown got mouthy with Wilson, and wilson lost it attemptiNg to grab Brown, which is what the other witness claimed happened. It's unfortunate we don't have a video. As stated when you are white you are given the benefit of the doubt, when you are black you are given nothing but doubt. Go look at the case of the BART cop shooting and what the cop who shot claimed in the report. Luckily, people sent in their cell phone videos contradicting the claim that the guy shot reached for the cops weapon and was resisting arrest. But I digress.

Again, the point that Obama mentioned has nothing to do with the guilt or innocence of Wilson. Please go read his comments on the matter. It has to do with the systematic racism and disconnect between the police force and the community they police. That was Obamas point.

pS I see you didn't mention the Garner case, imagine what the police story would be if there were no videos.

Can't we just enjoy Christmas Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member