Oh come on. MoveOn.org?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good lord. Lol seems like every foot forward we go two feet back. Chuckles.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk
    12-24-2014 05:36 PM

Happy holidays hydrogen
    12-24-2014 06:22 PM

Acadia must have missed one of our early meetings where we get our talking points.

hydrogen3 likes this.
    12-24-2014 07:20 PM
    Happy holidays hydrogen
    Merry Christmas to you.

12-24-2014 07:43 PM
    Merry Christmas to you.

I celebrate Kwanza! Come on man, nothing like randomly creating a holiday because culture for blacks in America didn't begin before 1961, everyone knows this!!!! Duh!!!!
    12-24-2014 07:45 PM
    Kwanzaa
    A holiday that no Black people I know celebrate.
    Well , one year my Uncle tried to , but we all laughed at him.

You gave me a fruit horn for Kwanzaa? OK , joke's over , where's my Christmas present?
    by oy December 28, 2003
    A895 likes this.
    12-24-2014 07:49 PM
    Merry christmas, Happy jewish, and happy black jewish to everyone!
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    12-24-2014 09:13 PM
    Merry christmas, Happy jewish, and happy black jewish to everyone!
    Keep Sammy Davis out of this!!! pS Chanukah ended Tuesday!
    12-25-2014 08:47 AM
    Maybe but Hanukkah ended The 24th.

hydrogen3 likes this.
    12-25-2014 09:52 AM
    I wonder if Obama will side with the 18-year old black in St. Louis that was killed by a white officer this week, as he sided with Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown before evidence was even presented. Of course, this one is on video, but that probably doesn't matter. He won't believe his lying eyes!
    12-25-2014 11:32 AM
    I wonder if Obama will side with the 18-year old black in St. Louis that was killed by a white officer this week, as he sided with Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown before evidence was even presented. Of course, this one is on video, but that probably doesn't matter. He won't believe his lying eyes!
    You mean the armed one, that pointed a gun at the officer, that is nothing like the situation of an unarmed teen and 8 cops on 1 guy supposedly for selling a cigarette. No I don't think Obama will say anything about an Armed guy pointing a gun at a cop.

As for Martin , let's see only 1 guy had an arrest record in the altercation for assaulting an officer no less, and only 1 guy had a gun, that 1 guy was Zimmerman, and I mean zimmermans behavior afterwards, pulling out his gun on his wife , road rage against a cop, yeah ... All the evidence Zimmerman stated that no one alive could dispute because the unarmed teen with no criminal record was dead, definitely Zimmerman seemed a guy that didn't have anger issues. Couldn't possibly be that the unarmed teen was confronted and threatened by Zimmerman, Ignore the fact that Zimmerman has done this to several other people.

pS the point isn't about the case, Obama, the point is the situations shouldn't have happened and certainly not ended with a loss of life. This teen who pointed a gun at a cop, asked to get shot. That situation ended exactly as it would for most everyone black or white.
    Last edited by acadia11; 12-25-2014 at 04:48 PM.
    A895 likes this.
    12-25-2014 03:19 PM
    You mean the armed one, that pointed a gun at the officer, that is nothing like the situation of an unarmed teen and 8 cops on 1 guy supposedly for selling a cigarette. No I don't think Obama will say anything about an Armed guy pointing a gun at a cop.

As for Martin , let's see only 1 guy had an arrest record in the altercation for assaulting an officer no less, and only 1 guy had a gun, that 1 guy was Zimmerman, and I mean zimmermans behavior afterwards, pulling out his gun on his wife , road rage against a cop, yeah ... All the evidence Zimmerman stated that no one alive could dispute because the unarmed teen with no criminal record was dead, definitely Zimmerman seemed a guy that didn't have anger issues. Couldn't possibly be that the unarmed teen was confronted and threatened by Zimmerman, Ignore the fact that Zimmerman has done this to several other people.

pS the point isn't about the case, Obama, the point is the situations shouldn't have happened and certainly not ended with a loss of life. This teen who pointed a gun at a cop, asked to get shot. That situation ended exactly as it would for most everyone black or white.
    Michael Brown attacked an officer and went for the officer's gun. Then he tried to attack him again. He asked to get shot, too. But Obama and Holder vilified the police with no evidence available yet. Brown made the decision to risk loss of life.
    I said nothing about the New York case, as it was manslaughter , IMO.
    Obama jumped on the Martin case with no evidence, also.

12-25-2014 06:29 PM
    Michael Brown attacked an officer and went for the officer's gun. Then he tried to attack him again. He asked to get shot, too. But Obama and Holder vilified the police with no evidence available yet. Brown made the decision to risk loss of life.

Yeah, that's what happened.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    A895 likes this.
    12-25-2014 06:33 PM

No, Wilson said he went for the gun. This is again a case of he said , she said. It could be as simple as Brown got mouthy with Wilson, and wilson lost it attemptiNg to grab Brown, which is what the other witness claimed happened. It's unfortunate we don't have a video. As stated when you are white you are given the benefit of the doubt, when you are black you are given nothing but doubt. Go look at the case of the BART cop shooting and what the cop who shot claimed in the report. Luckily, people sent in their cell phone videos contradicting the claim that the guy shot reached for the cops weapon and was resisting arrest. But I digress.

Again, the point that Obama mentioned has nothing to do with the guilt or innocence of Wilson. Please go read his comments on the matter. It has to do with the systematic racism and disconnect between the police force and the community they police. That was Obamas point.

pS I see you didn't mention the Garner case, imagine what the police story would be if there were no videos.
    A895 likes this.
    12-25-2014 06:48 PM
    No, Wilson said he went for the gun. This is again a case of he said , she said. It could be as simple as Brown got mouthy with Wilson, and wilson lost it attemptiNg to grab Brown, which is what the other witness claimed happened. It's unfortunate we don't have a video. As stated when you are white you are given the benefit of the doubt, when you are black you are given nothing but doubt. Go look at the case of the BART cop shooting and what the cop who shot claimed in the report. Luckily, people sent in their cell phone videos contradicting the claim that the guy shot reached for the cops weapon and was resisting arrest. But I digress.

Again, the point that Obama mentioned has nothing to do with the guilt or innocence of Wilson. Please go read his comments on the matter. It has to do with the systematic racism and disconnect between the police force and the community they police. That was Obamas point.

pS I see you didn't mention the Garner case, imagine what the police story would be if there were no videos.
    Can't we just enjoy Christmas Day.

12-25-2014 08:03 PM
    Obama will go down as an exceptional president part 2!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1419560219.438855.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    12-25-2014 09:17 PM
    No classism in this case, which is also systematic, but not nearly to the extent it is in say somewhere with caste and such.

LOL! I'm so happy I don't know you.
    12-25-2014 11:44 PM

So, Brown leaning into the window and attacking Wilson is a case of him trying to grab Brown. Take off your blinders. Evidence and MANY eyewitnesses verified Wilson's account.

12-25-2014 11:53 PM

Could also be very fortunate you DON'T have a video...especially if it showed him actually going for the gun and getting shot exactly as the story reflected. Then you wouldn't have a martyr for this systematic racism charge you feel so passionate about following! Then again, you'd probably just ignore it like so many pieces of evidence that do exist of criminal acts by people who so many in the black community like to rally behind as "innocent", completely disregarding logic and proof to further their agenda.

I personally cannot wait until officers have cameras as a part of their uniforms. Get some of the scum off the streets without the chances commonly handed out to the lower end criminals to "give them a chance to change"...f*ck it...start early, start lowly and make examples of the people who use petty crime as a stepping stone. White, black, Spanish, Asian, etc...no more lucky breaks, no more second chances. I'll enjoy seeing what people look for when trying to define their martyrs then. Makes me smile honestly...I can't f*cking wait to see it implemented. My only regret is that I left law enforcement too early to enjoy the benefit.
    12-25-2014 11:56 PM
    I like Obama, hate his cabinet. NSA, CIA, and FCC need to done over ASAP.
    12-26-2014 07:17 AM
    I like Obama, hate his cabinet. NSA, CIA, and FCC need to done over ASAP.
    So you do agree.. His administration is a failure.

12-26-2014 07:29 AM
    So you do agree.. His administration is a failure.

Lol, no. Most of the issues reside with the current leaders of these Agencies. Obama has little to do with that. Especially the NSA and CIA most of their failings comes from what the Bush Administration did. The FCC though is a different beast, and one Obama has been working on fixing.
    12-26-2014 07:31 AM
    Lol, no. Most of the issues reside with the current leaders of these Agencies. Obama has little to do with that. Especially the NSA and CIA most of their failings comes from what the Bush Administration did. The FCC though is a different beast, and one Obama has been working on fixing.
    So..Bush still controls the NSA and the CIA. Booooogus. It's Obama's watch not Bush.

12-26-2014 07:34 AM
    So..Bush still controls the NSA and the CIA. Booooogus. It's this Presidents watch not Bush.

That went over your head if you got that impression. I am saying the expansion of suppressing freedoms came from the Patriot Act (Bush) and CIA tortured happened under Bush along with the introduction of the internet spying by the NSA. That was all started under Bush.
    12-26-2014 07:40 AM
    Didn't Obama renew the patriot act? Make no mistake. "Torture" did not stop with Bush.

12-26-2014 07:42 AM
166 ... 4567