Am I the only one here who realizes that Obama isn't even black? He has done nothing but limit the power of the US. Not only is he letting the Islamic state conflict turn into another Vietnam, and along with that, he didn't even "fix" the economy, the free market fixed itself, thanks to the stimulus of American companies. I swear to god, half of your sentences are incomprehensible, and your like those one sided loser feminists from Tumblr, or those protestors who think that blocking major roads will solve anything, not only are you just plain bothering people, you're putting people in ambulances in danger, because they can't get to the darn hospital in time. Look at Bridgegate from Christie
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    12-23-2014 10:24 PM
    Seriously?
    12-23-2014 10:26 PM
    The site launch of ACA is better than most new site launches.
    Lol! You are in your own little world, aren't you?

How long was apples site down and how many iPhone launches have they done by now.... Yeah that's what I thought!!!
    Just a few hours for the Apple site. Can't say that about the ACA site, as it was a cluster.
    12-23-2014 11:04 PM
    Lol! You are in your own little world, aren't you?

Just a few hours for the Apple site. Can't say that about the ACA site, as it was a cluster.
    How many iPhone launches has Apple done? How many launches has the ACA program had?
    12-23-2014 11:49 PM
    How many iPhone launches has Apple done? How many launches has the ACA program had?
    Doesn't matter. Hundreds of millions were spent on the ACA website, and they had years to get it ready. It was just a "failure to launch". No excuses for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-24-2014 05:45 AM
    Obama care was/is a disaster... No one wants Obama care and the Republicans are to damn scared to repeal it.

It's a redistribution of wealth.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk
    12-24-2014 07:39 AM
    Obama care was/is a disaster... No one wants Obama care and the Republicans are to damn scared to repeal it.

It's a redistribution of wealth.

And how does that qualify as a disaster? Even if it were a redistribution of wealth , your argument would be a logical fallacy, it's actually quite successful and if no one actually wanted it, the GOP could repeal it.

Actually 75% of republicans with obamacare love it! Lol!! Oh the irony!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5574079
    A895 likes this.
    12-24-2014 08:01 AM
    Doesn't matter. Hundreds of millions were spent on the ACA website, and they had years to get it ready. It was just a "failure to launch". No excuses for it.

Again how much did Apple spend on the iOHone launch, how many iOhones have they launched?
    12-24-2014 08:02 AM
    And how does that qualify as a disaster? Even if it were a redistribution of wealth , your argument would be a logical fallacy, it's actually quite successful and if no one actually wanted it, the GOP could repeal it.

You never answered my question. What communist country are you in today?

What does Apple have to do with the Federal Government? Apple wasn't spending my tax dollars.

12-24-2014 08:30 AM
    Nice President !
    12-24-2014 08:33 AM
    You never answered my question. What communist country are you in today?

What does Apple have to do with the Federal Government? Apple wasn't spending my tax dollars.

They didn't spend yours, they spent my tax dollars on the site, I think they did fine. My money was well spent... They probably only spent the money of the people who agree with ACA so you are ok.
    A895 likes this.
    12-24-2014 08:43 AM
    They didn't spend yours, they spent my tax dollars on the site, I think they did fine. My money was well spent... They probably only spent the money of the people who agree with ACA so you are ok.
    Lol avoiding the question. Chuckles

How do you figure my tax dollars weren't used.

You keep Making funny.

12-24-2014 08:45 AM
    Anyone that follows CNN is already lost on the issues for the USA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-24-2014 08:45 AM
    Lol avoiding the question. Chuckles

How do you figure my tax dollars weren't used.

You keep Making funny.

It's simple, the number of people who support ACA and the tax dollars paid by them far exceed hundreds of millions. So the government just used out money on the website not the portion in taxes paid by folks like yourself.
    12-24-2014 08:47 AM
    Anyone that follows CNN is already lost on the issues for the USA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ain't that the truth.

12-24-2014 08:47 AM
    It's simple, the number of people who support ACA and the tax dollars paid by them far exceed hundreds of millions. So the government just used out money on the website not the portion in taxes paid by folks like yourself.
    You can't be that stupid.

12-24-2014 08:48 AM
    You can't be that stupid.

You should be looking in the mirror , the point was lost on you, I'll leave you to figure the pure genius that was my response.
    12-24-2014 08:50 AM
    Chuckles. I want you to explain it to me genius.

12-24-2014 08:51 AM
    Just as I thought. Crickets

12-24-2014 09:02 AM

Love it? That's not what it said. They gave it a good rating. What choice did they have? Most still would have preferred the insurance they had prior to being forced on Obamacare. A recent Gallup Poll shows 56% of Americans still oppose Obamacare. And those stats also mean that 25% of enrollees "Hate it!". That's a lot of people who are not happy at all with their new Obamacare.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    12-24-2014 09:24 AM
    What do we want? Repeal Obama care! When do we want it? Right now!!

Repeat. Repeat and repeat.
    12-24-2014 09:27 AM
    Due to systematic racism...

12-24-2014 10:10 AM
    To coin a phrase.

Repealing Obama care matters!
    12-24-2014 10:18 AM
    Employers have been shrinking benefits for years leaving people to fend for themselves. It started long before ACA. Many employers use ACA as an excuse to gut benefits even further. High deductibles and spending caps started before ACA was even dreamt up.

On the bad side unless you are low income it is really tough for lots of people I know to afford ACA. I blame employers not ACA here.

On the good side of ACA is that you cant get dropped or denied. This should have been illegal long ago. Also low income families can now afford insurance when they couldn't before.

That is supposed to be paid largely by young healthy people. That benchmark hasn't been met yet.

Single payer would have been much better. Both parties failed to support that. See the theme here? Politics before policy.

It's too bad corporations are people and that GOP has diminished the ability of unions. This is precisely what happens when power is out of whack. Employers aren't evil but their motives are not a healthy and prosperous work force.

In the end the 'liberal' way attempts to protect more of us from abuses more then the no rules approach spouted by conservatives. ACA's biggest flaw is that it doesn't do enough. And somehow conservatives have convinced too many that it's in their best interest to kill unions and protect corporations over families. It used to be that protecting ourselves against abuse of power was a shared American ideal. Now we let ourselves be fooled by politicians that care only for power and control of money. It's disgusting that fighting for ourselves is labeled as anything but patriotic. All in the name of politics. Good and smart people have been convinced that it's some other group unfairly taking away their money and values. When in reality it's companies squeezing us all out in the name of profit and we are without representation and bargaining power. And we all let it happen to us.

We can have both fairness and prosperity if we want it.

A895 and Les74 like this.
    12-24-2014 10:38 AM
    Life isn't fair. And it shouldn't be at my expense (redistribution of wealth)

I was a member of a union local for 20 some years. GOP is not against the unions, progressives are.

12-24-2014 10:44 AM
166 12345 ...