Thoughts on Senate CIA report

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Cafeteria Christians have eternal Damnation...you can not pick and choose sections. If your A Christian, you believe in the entire Bible. Atheist pick and choose. For the record Old testament is the word of the lord..

Your terminology isn't even correct. Too many things wrong here. Not even going to bother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Having a strong defense is great. Banding together with others to stop oppression is great. War for oil is bad. Torture is bad.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Being an example for others and caring for others when we can and remembering our values throughout will prevail.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You are way off base here...The saved people do not have eternal damnation.

The entire Bible is the word of the Lord.

You have no salvation when you pick and choose sections for convenience...the very reason why discussing religion is pointless. Gay marriage is OK but torture is not. Please .

Yes you must be in Gods favor...

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
You have no salvation when you pick and choose sections for convenience...the very reason why discussing religion is pointless. Gay marriage is OK but torture is not. Please .

Yes you must be in Gods favor...

Gay marriage is not OK, in His eyes. But that's a topic for another day.
You have salvation when you ask the Lord to come into your heart and life, and ask for His forgiveness.

But, that's all that I am saying about this, as this thread doesn't need to take a religious turn.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Gay marriage is not OK, in His eyes. But that's a topic for another day.
You have salvation when you ask the Lord to come into your heart and life, and ask for His forgiveness.

But, that's all that I am saying about this, as this thread doesn't need to take a religious turn.

It took a religious turn several pages back. I don't give a s/%= about religion.. Organized Religion is like organized crime....

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Instead of addressing torture in light of His word you all just denounced me as 'not one of us'. How convenient. Instead you cite an author who picks and chooses through the Bible to justify torture and war. The very thing you accuse me of doing. And the very thing that radicals are doing to justify their heinous actions.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Instead of addressing torture in light of His word you all just denounced me as 'not one of us'. How convenient. Instead you cite an author who picks and chooses through the Bible to justify torture and war. The very thing you accuse me of doing. And the very thing that radicals are doing to justify their heinous actions.

Cafeteria Christians.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW