Sarah Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Sad that every thread in the political section is turned into a race debate. (by a select few I might add) What are you trying to prove that racism exists?? I don't think any Democrat or Republican would deny it's existence..Besides it's always the Left that's perpetuating the racism( as is evident in this and every political thread on iMore)

I like Sarah Palin. She's an Unbending Conservative

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Sad that every thread in the political section is turned into a race debate. (by a select few I might add) What are you trying to prove that racism exists?? I don't think any Democrat or Republican would deny it's existence..Besides it's always the Left that's perpetuating the racism( as is evident in this and every political thread on iMore)

I like Sarah Palin. She's an Unbending Conservative

I'm sorry if race issues bother you, you may now return to your bubble in peace.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry if race issues bother you, you may now return to your bubble in peace.

Race issues don't bother me...Turning every thread into a racial issue does... You Sir are nothing but a Provocateur......

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Politics isn't just a game of clashing parties and competing interests. The right reason is to challenge the status quo, to serve the common good, and to leave this nation better than we found it.

Sarah Palin

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Sheriff SLAMS Al Sharpton

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, who happens to be black, is a true patriot who is tired of President Barack Obama?s racial politics. Watch (above) as he explains ? without ?sugar-coating things? ? why Attorney General Eric Holder should be held in contempt and why professional race agitator Al Sharpton should be prosecuted.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...ys-ferguson-race-rioters-video/#ixzz3LF1J1Igj

Oh they'll say he doesn't count like they do about every other African American that has been enlightened.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Yes you are. What else have you been doing? And is "nope" your only defense? How about explaining why you've turned 4 threads into race discussions?

If you can't follow a simple discussion, and how topics blend together, I don't know what to tell you.

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Oh they'll say he doesn't count like they do about every other African American that has been enlightened.

I'll agree w u on that. Majority of black folks will call em a uncle tom or a sell out bc he doesn't follow the same patterns as everyone else. Its mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro