Sarah Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I got thrown down to the ground by a police officer. Why? Because he told me to do something and I didn't comply. Why not? I'm hard of hearing. I have 60% hearing loss. And I'm white! Bad things happen when one does not obey police orders, regardless of skin color. You make judgments without knowing all the details and evidence. You go on rumor and hearsay. If you were a cop for a few months, you'd have a different perspective. I was angry as hell at the cop that threw me down. I suffered a compression fracture in my spine. That was 11 years ago, and I'm still peeved. There are a few bad ones. Most try to do what's right. But one has to obey and not resist arrest.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

I go on rumor and hearsay?! There is a video on the internet of a cop choking an unarmed black man to death! How is that a rumor? There is more videos of cops shooting unarmed black men to death.

A black man in Phoenix was shot because they mistook pills for a gun. You can't make a rumor or hearsay out of real life for black people.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Yes ignore perfectly valid points that's fine.

And they were not perfectly valid points. Maybe to you, but politics are politics... The other side is always going to label the other side as not being as educated and not having a vision. Always has been that way and always will be.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
And they were not perfectly valid points. Maybe to you, but politics are politics... The other side is always going to label the other side as not being as educated and not having a vision. Always has been that way and always will be.

So you are obviously overlooking some of the dumbest politicians in Washington happen to be Republican?

Have you ever seen the Colbert Report on Louie Gohmert?

http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/whfeyg/louie-gohmert-on-gays-in-the-military

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Again, you've turned a thread that had ZERO to do with black people into a pity party thread, like you've done to every political thread you've participated in. I'm done with you. Bye.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
What I said about how I and everyone I know feels about African Americans, you kept right on with your "republicans are racist" triad.

I never said Republicans are racist (reading comprehension). I said *some* Republicans are dumb, people can be dumb and racist but I never said racist.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I never said Republicans are racist (reading comprehension). I said *some* Republicans are dumb, people can be dumb and racist but I never said racist.

And every democrat it smart? LOL

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Again, you've turned a thread that had ZERO to do with black people into a pity party thread, like you've done to every political thread you've participated in. I'm done with you. Bye.

By this post and others you show lack of skill in debate or conversation. I have several comments already about the thread and politics, about 4 dealing with race, but yeah go ahead and leave with the assumption that every post I make is about race, that's fine.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
And every democrat it smart? LOL

You can only think in extremes. I never mentioned democrat, where would you get that from? I am not even democrat. It is not one thing or the other, there are dumb politicians on both sides of the aisle, but overwhelmingly Republicans have proven to be short a few brain cells more often.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Al Sharpton puts notions in minorities heads? That is an ignorant statement in itself. He didn't put those those thugged out photos of Brown on CNN, he didn't say Trayvon Martin was a druggy who was high all the time on national news, he didn't try to make excuses for Eric Gardner's death.

These things aren't fake, this is real life.

Did you not hear of the black guy shot for having his pills in his hand? It is unbelievable the depth people go to to excuse racial issues.

Cops are being gunned down during "routine" traffic stops. There have been at least 3 of those in the past several years here in Phoenix. There are cops getting ambushed, etc just for doing their job. Is there any wonder that they are on edge? The city of Phoenix is down over 500 patrol officers. The budget constraints prevent hiring and training new cops. They are over worked, stressed and shot at.

When a cop tells you to do something, and you refuse, or worse, do something stupid like make sudden moves into pockets, bad things are going to happen. Of course the cop haters and the activists will cry about police brutality and racism. The bottom line, if the cop tells you to do something, do it. Sort it all out later. If you act stupidly or try to challenge the cop, you’re probably going to get shot. Black, white, red, yellow, brown or purple. You are going to get shot. I got no problem with that.

The kid in Phoenix who was shot with a bottle of pills in his hand did just that - he challenged the cop, reached into his pocket after refusing to obey a cop's command to stop and to stop resisting. Sorry it happened, but who are you going to blame?

Last edited:

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Cops are being gunned down during "routine" traffic stops. There have been at least 3 of those in the past several years here in Phoenix. There are cops getting ambushed, etc just for doing their job. Is there any wonder that they are on edge? The city of Phoenix is down over 500 patrol officers. The budget constraints prevent hiring and training new cops. They are over worked, stressed and shot at.

When a cop tells you to do something, and you refuse, or worse, do something stupid like make sudden moves into pockets, bad things are going to happen. Of course the cop haters and the activists will cry about police brutality and racism. The bottom line, if the cop tells you to do something, do it. Sort it all out later. If you act stupidly or try to challenge the cop, you?re probably going to get shot. Black, white, red, yellow, brown or purple. You are going to get shot. I got no problem with that.

The kid in Phoenix who was shot with a bottle of pills in his had did just that - he challenged the cop, reached into his pocket after refusing to obey a cops command to stop and to stop resisting. Sorry it happened, but who are you going to blame?

Trigger happy cops aren't an excuse. Being overworked shouldn't count into how you approach citizens. Nothing should be an excuse for killing citizens.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Trigger happy cops aren't an excuse. Being overworked shouldn't count into how you approach citizens. Nothing should be an excuse for killing citizens.

So you can’t read, either? There is nothing "routine" about interaction between the cops and the public. Good cops just trying to do their jobs and some a-hole in the car decides to shoot them. I said that it’s happened THREE times in the past couple of years here in Phoenix. It happens elsewhere, as well. Cops have just as much right to come home after a shift at work as you and I do. When the public refuses to respect the law, and the law's representative (the cop), bad stuff is going to happen. No one wants the cops to be "trigger happy", and I sincerely doubt that is the case, but it boils down to this: do what the cop tells you to do. If he says "stop", stop. If he gives you a command and you refuse, anything else that happens is YOUR fault, not his.

This is not an "excuse" for cops to kill citizens. It’s the reality of the situation.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
So you can?t read, either? There is nothing "routine" about interaction between the cops and the public. Good cops just trying to do their jobs and some a-hole in the car decides to shoot them. I said that it?s happened THREE times in the past couple of years here in Phoenix. It happens elsewhere, as well. Cops have just as much right to come home after a shift at work as you and I do. When the public refuses to respect the law, and the law's representative (the cop), bad stuff is going to happen. No one wants the cops to be "trigger happy", and I sincerely doubt that is the case, but it boils down to this: do what the cop tells you to do. If he says "stop", stop. If he gives you a command and you refuse, anything else that happens is YOUR fault, not his.

This is not an "excuse" for cops to kill citizens. It?s the reality of the situation.

Ok, you think it is ok for cops to kill people, that's fine. 3 cops dead counts for the multiple dead black males this year? I see where you think you are coming from, but it isn't an excuse.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok, you think it is ok for cops to kill people, that's fine. 3 cops dead counts for the multiple dead black males this year? I see where you think you are coming from, but it isn't an excuse.

I never said it was an excuse. But how many of those black males challenged the cop? I guarantee you that more of them are fighting with cops, refusing to stop, etc than "hands up, don’t shoot". Cops are people too. They lay their lives on the line every time they put on that badge. Their lives count for something, too.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I never said it was an excuse. But how many of those black males challenged the cop? I guarantee you that more of them are fighting with cops, refusing to stop, etc than "hands up, don?t shoot". Cops are people too. They lay their lives on the line every time they put on that badge. Their lives count for something, too.

Only if they're black.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I never said it was an excuse. But how many of those black males challenged the cop? I guarantee you that more of them are fighting with cops, refusing to stop, etc than "hands up, don?t shoot". Cops are people too. They lay their lives on the line every time they put on that badge. Their lives count for something, too.

They shouldn't cost more than the citizens they serve.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The message is that the rioters are being pardoned without as much as saying as much so.

The message is a lie ...... or, do you really believe that Obama is going to swoop in and "pardon" these three? There are many more.

Why would Obama pardon Ferguson rioters? The answer is a racist one.

Thats the message that was sent Palin's Facebook Post plain and simple .... and not a single word of it came out of your mouth. So I guess that lets you off the hook.

But you do agree with it.....

riot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR