....Goldwater warned conservatives a long time ago... and now it has come to pass.
    Not many know that. It was back in the 60's.
    12-08-2014 09:35 AM
    I have absolutely no affiliation with any political party. None whatsoever. I put that on my mother's life. But the reason Sarah Palin has remained in the public spotlight is because of liberals bringing her to the light with whatever garbage she spews out. I wouldn't have even known Palin posted that (which I've already made clear I agree with) had it not been for this thread making me aware.

Stop making people aware and let things like Palin and her trashy family just be what they are without shedding more light on it.
    12-08-2014 09:46 AM
    Palin is a talking head..... nothing more.
    And yet you continue to focus on her. Hmmm. If she’s just a "talking head", why does she and her speech threaten you so?
    12-08-2014 10:21 AM
    And yet you continue to focus on her. Hmmm. If she’s just a "talking head", why does she and her speech threaten you so?
    Exactly.

Why use someone like her as an example to prove a point making more people aware of her message. Let her voice just get lower and lower.
    12-08-2014 10:33 AM
    Its not her speech that threatens me.... its her influence on others.

She is a divider.
    12-08-2014 10:42 AM
    Its not her speech that threatens me.... its her influence on others.

She is a divider.
    No different than Hillary Clinton. Nuf' said..
    the_tech_eater and calebt like this.
    12-08-2014 10:51 AM
    Palin couldn't quote Shakespeare if her life depended on it.
    Could quote him? She probably doesn't even know who he was or ever existed.
    12-08-2014 12:25 PM
    Could quote him? She probably doesn't even know who he was or ever existed.
    Hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    12-08-2014 12:29 PM
    So now we're labeling people dividers when they don't share the same views that we have.

Understood.

How about we just call it what it is? They're just people with opinions. For every person that is influenced by Sarah Palin there is another being influenced by Hilary Clinton. Just call a spade a spade. There is no right and wrong.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    12-08-2014 12:46 PM
    The decline of the Democratic Party has arrived... No longer the party of "Robin Hood" they morphed in to the "Sheriff of Nottingham."

The Democratic Party’s image has hit a record low following the beating its members took in the midterm elections, a new Gallup Poll shows.

Just 36% of Americans have a favorable view of the Democratic Party, down 6 percentage points since September. That’s the lowest for Democrats since Gallup started asking the image question in 1992.

By comparison, 42% of Americans have a favorable view of the Republican Party — up 2 points. Gallup says this is the first time since September 2011 that the GOP rates higher than Democrats on favorability.
    12-08-2014 01:17 PM
    So now we're labeling people dividers when they don't share the same views that we have.

Understood.

How about we just call it what it is? They're just people with opinions. For every person that is influenced by Sarah Palin there is another being influenced by Hilary Clinton. Just call a spade a spade. There is no right and wrong.
    Well said sir!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    12-08-2014 01:37 PM

Understood.

I can agree with this. Let's just make sure that EVERYONE is aware that those spades are on BOTH sides....
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    12-08-2014 04:35 PM
    War on Women..... lets see what Rush has to say about that...

Limbaugh: A caller asked, when did birth control pills become so important to the humane condition, the federal government requires every insurance policy to cover them? Eye examines, dental work are not mandated by Obamacare, but contraception is. Birth control pills are. Which is worse, to go blind from lack of regular eye exams or or to get pregnant?

And again, pregnancy is something that you have to do to cause. It doesn't just happen to you while you're walking down the street except in the case of sexual abuse. Pregnancy requires actions and yet we treat it as a great imposition that women need to be protected from. It's a sickness, it's a disease, it's whatever and there's got to be a pill for it. And yet they wouldn't have the problem if they didn't do a certain thing. It's that simple.

----------------

Is Rush the GOP... certainly he is not, however his influence on GOP voters is great.

Too bad Rush is ignorant to the fact that doctors prescribe birth control pills to:

reduce cramps or menstrual pain (31%); menstrual regulation, which for some women may help prevent migraines and other painful side effects of menstruation (28%); treatment of acne (14%); and treatment of endometriosis (4%).

But Rush is equating Obamacare's birth control mandate to the government supporting sluts.

So yes... there are a ton of "low information" voters out there, flamed by the likes of Limbaugh... and Palin. Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to look out my window here in Michigan and see if I can view Wisconsin across Lake Michigan.
    Pelosi also said you have to pass a bill to see what's in it, and Democratic voters ate it up - completely missing how idiotic and useless such a statement it. Bernie Sanders has some pretty wild views as do many people on the far left. Schumer, for example. Remember the commercials of Ryan throwing an old woman off a cliff? "Die quickly." Sound familiar? You're being a little lopsided in your criticisms, I think.

You do realize that the linchpin of the Democratic Party are lower income, lower education, minority voters? The GOP is generally criticized for catering to wealthy whites and big business. I think you're a bit confused there. The proportion of college educated voters in each side is clearly in favor of the GOP. The people who can use a calculator and see that their insurance premiums and taxes are going to go up...

Why do you think welfare, immigration, and amnesty-type policies are so important to them (Dems). These are generally people who are easily won by a political party that can give them something in exchange for a vote, and be pretty confident the voter won't inform themselves on what they're actually trading their vote for.

Do I care that much? Not really. Let Palin do her thing. She isn't any worse than her Democratic equivalents and this idea that one party is better than another is laughable and just goes to show how blind some people can be. They're all horrible rhetoricians that always have a greater interest than yours.

They only give you a little bit so they can get elected and do what they want to do (until its campaign time, then you suddenly matter again).

Enjoy that.

BTW I only focused on some dems to add a little balance to the discussion. They are all scumbags IMO.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    hydrogen3 and the_tech_eater like this.
    12-09-2014 02:23 AM
    Pelosi also said you have to pass a bill to see what's in it, and Democratic voters ate it up - completely missing how idiotic and useless such a statement it. Bernie Sanders has some pretty wild views as do many people on the far left. Schumer, for example. Remember the commercials of Ryan throwing an old woman off a cliff? "Die quickly." Sound familiar? You're being a little lopsided in your criticisms, I think.

You do realize that the linchpin of the Democratic Party are lower income, lower education, minority voters? The GOP is generally criticized for catering to wealthy whites and big business. I think you're a bit confused there. The proportion of college educated voters in each side is clearly in favor of the GOP. The people who can use a calculator and see that their insurance premiums and taxes are going to go up...

Why do you think welfare, immigration, and amnesty-type policies are so important to them (Dems). These are generally people who are easily won by a political party that can give them something in exchange for a vote, and be pretty confident the voter won't inform themselves on what they're actually trading their vote for.

Do I care that much? Not really. Let Palin do her thing. She isn't any worse than her Democratic equivalents and this idea that one party is better than another is laughable and just goes to show how blind some people can be. They're all horrible rhetoricians that always have a greater interest than yours.

They only give you a little bit so they can get elected and do what they want to do (until its campaign time, then you suddenly matter again).

Enjoy that.

BTW I only focused on some dems to add a little balance to the discussion. They are all scumbags IMO.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    It is funny how Democrats used to be historically racists, and then changed their tune in the 1900s and gained minority support, yet Republicans have historically been kind to minorities, but now have a party that has known ignorant members, who dislike that minorities like Democrats now.

It is not because Democrats are catering to minorities, it is because Republicans have in the last 20 or so years have changed. They changed from being a real helpful party to a party that has lost its luster. I mean so many great Republicans have done so much for minorities, now they can't go a week without someone saying something ignorant or stupid.

And they have the nerve to call themselves the "Grand Old Party", they couldn't more different than they used to be.

When you have people in a country who just want to be have decent life, who do they vote for? The Democrats who are actively trying to help them, or the people who are known Anti-gay, anti-abortion, and anti-welfare?

It isn't a hard decision and I think people fail to see it from the voters who are actual democrats point of view.

And they are both hurting politics, but only one has shown any love for the current minorities, LGBT communities, and overall people who care for their social welfare.

It is ok to disagree with their opinion, but to say Democrats are just giving hand outs and people are voting for handouts is entirely incorrect.
    Les74 likes this.
    12-09-2014 11:18 AM
    It is funny how Democrats used to be historically racists, and then changed their tune in the 1900s and gained minority support, yet Republicans have historically been kind to minorities, but now have a party that has known ignorant members, who dislike that minorities like Democrats now.

It is not because Democrats are catering to minorities, it is because Republicans have in the last 20 or so years have changed. They changed from being a real helpful party to a party that has lost its luster. I mean so many great Republicans have done so much for minorities, now they can't go a week without someone saying something ignorant or stupid.

And they have the nerve to call themselves the "Grand Old Party", they couldn't more different than they used to be.

When you have people in a country who just want to be have decent life, who do they vote for? The Democrats who are actively trying to help them, or the people who are known anti-abortion, and anti-welfare?

It isn't a hard decision and I think people fail to see it from the voters who are actual democrats point of view.

And they are both hurting politics, but only one has shown any love for the current minorities, LGBT communities, and overall people who care for their social welfare.

It is ok to disagree with their opinion, but to say Democrats are just giving hand outs and people are voting for handouts is entirely incorrect.
    So...Why did the Democrats lose control of the U.S. Senate!?! Stop ignoring a question/fact (like you always do) and answer...

"Anti-gay," Have you read the bible? I suggest Leviticus 18:22....

"anti-abortion" I'm fine with a "woman's right to choose" I don't want my tax dollars used for it...period!

"anti-welfare" Everyone needs assistance from time to time.... I do have issues with people getting welfare for life....
    12-09-2014 01:24 PM
    So...Why did the Democrats lose control of the U.S. Senate!?! Stop ignoring a question/fact (like you always do) and answer...
    Why are conservatives championing the fact that the only reason Republicans run the House and Senate right now is because of low voter turnout?

"Anti-gay," Have you read the bible? I suggest Leviticus 18:22....
    Are you saying there hasn't been a push from the right to make sure gay marriage does not become legal in various states? Hell, Georgia (Red State) still makes gay marriage illegal, yet has one of the biggest gay populations in the U.S. Atlanta is known as a city for gays.

"anti-abortion" I'm fine with a "woman's right to choose" I don't want my tax dollars used for it...period!
    Why is that? It all goes under welfare and health insurance, why does this specific thing have to be cut out of that?

"anti-welfare" Everyone needs assistance from time to time.... I do have issues with people getting welfare for life....
    No one gets welfare for life. Where did you pull that myth from?
    palandri and Les74 like this.
    12-09-2014 01:36 PM
    Are you saying there hasn't been a push from the right to make sure gay marriage does not become legal in various states? Hell, Georgia (Red State) still makes gay marriage illegal, yet has one of the biggest gay populations in the U.S. Atlanta is known as a city for gays.
    That's a decision for the Voters of said state to decide. If it's voted down then so be it same as if it's Voted for. If Voters deny it.. The Courts have no business forcing it on the state..

Why is that? It all goes under welfare and health insurance, why does this specific thing have to be cut out of that?
    People on welfare shouldn't be having children period.. Why should the tax payers continue to pay for there mistakes!?!

May I ask what bubble you live in??

Answering a question with a question is no answer... So...I'll ask again....Why did the Democrats lose control of the U.S. Senate!?! Stop ignoring a question/fact (like you always do) and answer...
    12-09-2014 01:46 PM
    People on welfare shouldn't be having children period.. Why should the tax payers continue to pay for there mistakes!?!
    Because I'd rather be rid of the unwanted kid in one shot than to be paying taxes on an ongoing basis for a bast*rd child, lol

I prefer that birth control was free because if there's one thing that I cannot stand are people who have tons of kids without the means necessary. You're never going to enforce people to stop having sex.
    12-09-2014 01:55 PM
    Why are conservatives championing the fact that the only reason Republicans run the House and Senate right now is because of low voter turnout?

LOL! Is that what he said.

So he used the God defense on gay rights. I guess he's never read the Constitution to understand equal protection under the law, but he'll pop off about state rights I would guess.

I do think a couple of welfare subsides are available for life, like food stamps. The corporate welfare queens like Walmart need food stamps for their underpaid employees to make ends meet, so Walmart wouldn't let them take food stamps away How McDonald's and Wal-Mart Became Welfare Queens - Bloomberg
    Last edited by palandri; 12-09-2014 at 04:10 PM.
    12-09-2014 03:55 PM
    LOL! Is that what he said.

So he used the God defense on gay rights. I guess he's never read the Constitution to understand equal protection under the law, but he'll pop off about state rights I would guess.

I do think a couple of welfare subsides are available for life, like food stamps. The corporate welfare queens like Walmart need food stamps for their underpaid employees to make ends meet, so Walmart wouldn't let them take food stamps away How McDonald's and Wal-Mart Became Welfare Queens - Bloomberg
    Food stamps will go away after a while. Or you stop qualifying for them. My mom used to use food stamps when I lived in New York, and at a time she couldn't even get then because she "made too much money".

People think it is easy as pie to slide into welfare benefits, it isn't. People get denied benefits or have them taken away all the time. Some people slip through the cracks though I will admit.
    palandri likes this.
    12-09-2014 04:14 PM
    That's a decision for the Voters of said state to decide. If it's voted down then so be it same as if it's Voted for. If Voters deny it.. The Courts have no business forcing it on the state..
    Ah, no. States choose whether to legalize gay marriage or not. Being a traditional red state, people who don't like gay marriage keep getting voted in.

So you want government to tell people how to live their lives? All we can do is give the necessary tools and resources so people can live their lives and that includes birth control, plan B, morning after pill and abortions.

May I ask what bubble you live in??
    You know people who have been on welfare for life?

Answering a question with a question is no answer... So...I'll ask again....Why did the Democrats lose control of the U.S. Senate!?!
    Low Voter Turnout.

Stop ignoring a question/fact (like you always do) and answer...
    I addressed everything.
    Les74 likes this.
    12-09-2014 04:15 PM
    GENERATIONS get welfare for life, and the Democrats put a lot of stock in their vote.
    12-09-2014 04:31 PM
    GENERATIONS get welfare for life, and the Democrats put a lot of stock in their vote.

Low Voter Turnout.
    Polls showed that most people polled preferred Republicans to control the Senate and House.
    12-09-2014 04:32 PM
    Uhhhh, no.
    12-09-2014 04:34 PM
    Polls showed that most people polled preferred Republicans to control the Senate and House.

Did those polls also have a low voter turn out?
    12-09-2014 04:35 PM
171 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD