You seriously came back at me with only THREE people? THREE?!?!
    Yes, only three ... you were right of course........ The rest were pardoned by Obama.

RIGHT???
    12-06-2014 09:07 PM
    Yes, only three ... you were right of course........ The rest were pardoned by Obama.

RIGHT???
    Not necessarily Obama. But the liberal community as a whole.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    12-06-2014 09:25 PM
    Only if they're black.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Was that suppose to be funny or nah ?
    A895 likes this.
    12-06-2014 09:29 PM
    Not necessarily Obama. But the liberal community as a whole.
    That's interesting logic because most liberals I know don't excuse any kind of rioting whatsoever...
    A895 and palandri like this.
    12-06-2014 09:46 PM
    Sad that every thread in the political section is turned into a race debate. (by a select few I might add) What are you trying to prove that racism exists?? I don't think any Democrat or Republican would deny it's existence..Besides it's always the Left that's perpetuating the racism( as is evident in this and every political thread on iMore)

I like Sarah Palin. She's an Unbending Conservative
    12-07-2014 09:47 AM
    She's an Unbending Conservative
    "Only a Sith deals in absolutes."
    Les74 likes this.
    12-07-2014 09:56 AM
    Sad that every thread in the political section is turned into a race debate. (by a select few I might add) What are you trying to prove that racism exists?? I don't think any Democrat or Republican would deny it's existence..Besides it's always the Left that's perpetuating the racism( as is evident in this and every political thread on iMore)

I like Sarah Palin. She's an Unbending Conservative
    I'm sorry if race issues bother you, you may now return to your bubble in peace.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    12-07-2014 10:05 AM
    I'm sorry if race issues bother you, you may now return to your bubble in peace.

Race issues don't bother me...Turning every thread into a racial issue does... You Sir are nothing but a Provocateur......
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    12-07-2014 10:58 AM
    Race issues don't bother me...Turning every thread into a racial issue does... You Sir are nothing but a Provocateur......
    Nope.

12-07-2014 11:22 AM
    David Webb and other grass roots leaders can't be wrong...

12-07-2014 11:39 AM
    Politics isn't just a game of clashing parties and competing interests. The right reason is to challenge the status quo, to serve the common good, and to leave this nation better than we found it.

Sarah Palin
    12-07-2014 11:58 AM
    "Only a Sith deals in absolutes."
    Good..Good.. A powerful Conservative she shall become...Henceforth, she will be a leader who will stand up for the little guy and listen once again.
    12-07-2014 12:03 PM
    Nope.

Yes you are. What else have you been doing? And is "nope" your only defense? How about explaining why you've turned 4 threads into race discussions?

hydrogen3 likes this.
    12-07-2014 12:37 PM
    That's interesting logic because most liberals I know don't excuse any kind of rioting whatsoever...
    Most that I know encourage it.
    12-07-2014 01:23 PM
    Sheriff SLAMS Al Sharpton

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, who happens to be black, is a true patriot who is tired of President Barack Obama’s racial politics. Watch (above) as he explains – without “sugar-coating things” – why Attorney General Eric Holder should be held in contempt and why professional race agitator Al Sharpton should be prosecuted.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/b...#ixzz3LF1J1Igj
    the_tech_eater and jclisenby like this.
    12-07-2014 02:12 PM
    Sheriff SLAMS Al Sharpton

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, who happens to be black, is a true patriot who is tired of President Barack Obamas racial politics. Watch (above) as he explains without sugar-coating things why Attorney General Eric Holder should be held in contempt and why professional race agitator Al Sharpton should be prosecuted.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/b...#ixzz3LF1J1Igj
    Oh they'll say he doesn't count like they do about every other African American that has been enlightened.

hydrogen3 likes this.
    12-07-2014 02:21 PM
    Yes you are. What else have you been doing? And is "nope" your only defense? How about explaining why you've turned 4 threads into race discussions?

If you can't follow a simple discussion, and how topics blend together, I don't know what to tell you.

12-07-2014 02:50 PM
    Oh they'll say he doesn't count like they do about every other African American that has been enlightened.

Enlightened? An odd phrase.

12-07-2014 02:52 PM

I'll agree w u on that. Majority of black folks will call em a uncle tom or a sell out bc he doesn't follow the same patterns as everyone else. Its mind boggling.
    the_tech_eater and hydrogen3 like this.
    12-07-2014 04:04 PM
    Nope.

Yep.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    12-07-2014 09:54 PM
    Politics isn't just a game of clashing parties and competing interests. The right reason is to challenge the status quo, to serve the common good, and to leave this nation better than we found it.

Sarah Palin
    "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008

"Mr. President, the only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke." --Sarah Palin, on how President Obama should deal with Russian President Vladimir Putin, CPAC speech, March 8, 2014

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil." –-Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care plan, Aug. 7, 2009

BTW Sarah.... where are these "death panels" you speak of?

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

Palin is a talking head..... nothing more.
    12-08-2014 08:05 AM
    ...Palin is a talking head..... nothing more.
    The Republicans have to appease the Tea Party, because if they lose the Tea Party votes, they'll never get elected.
    A895 and Les74 like this.
    12-08-2014 08:33 AM
    If there are twelve clowns in a ring, you can jump in the middle and start reciting Shakespeare, but to the audience, you'll just be the thirteenth clown.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    12-08-2014 08:58 AM
    The Republicans have to appease the Tea Party, because if they lose the Tea Party votes, they'll never get elected.
    Correct... its a party within a party.

Goldwater warned conservatives a long time ago... and now it has come to pass.
    palandri and A895 like this.
    12-08-2014 09:19 AM
    If there are twelve clowns in a ring, you can jump in the middle and start reciting Shakespeare, but to the audience, you'll just be the thirteenth clown.

Palin couldn't quote Shakespeare if her life depended on it.
    palandri, A895 and Les74 like this.
    12-08-2014 09:21 AM
171 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD