Obama will go down as an exceptional president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I just can't watch a video that starts out by trying to link the President in a negative way to the situation. Putting the President and the thug so close in the video is deliberate FUD.

Obvious bias here intended to be divisive not about facts. I'm all for the police on this one. The officer was protecting his life and the safety of the public. But this guy is using the situation to spout his opinions. Unashamedly bathing the screen in fire and his choice of words I don't expect anything but opinion here or worse just spreading more fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
President Obama left right after his end-of-year speech on Friday for a 17-day Hawaiian vacation with his family. Remember when he was campaigning years ago and he said that if he were elected, he would sacrifice his family time, sleep, and vacations?

Yeah...guess he doesn't, either.

News Distribution Network, Inc.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I just can't watch a video that starts out by trying to link the President in a negative way to the situation. Putting the President and the thug so close in the video is deliberate FUD.

Obvious bias here intended to be divisive not about facts. I'm all for the police on this one. The officer was protecting his life and the safety of the public. But this guy is using the situation to spout his opinions. Unashamedly bathing the screen in fire and his choice of words I don't expect anything but opinion here or worse just spreading more fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The President should be shown in a negative way, as he and Eric Holder have been on the side of Michael Brown since day one.
And it sounded to me like the man was stating facts.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
And who's side should he be on?

The side of truth and facts. Which are that a lot of the witnesses in the Brown case are criminals for lying under oath, and that Brown was a thug and tried to kill a police officer.

The media took the lies that those criminals made up, and spread them, making this case worse than it should be. I'm totally against police brutality. And in the case Gardner, I tend to believe there was police brutality involved. But not the Brown case.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
The side of truth and facts. Which are that a lot of the witnesses in the Brown case are criminals for lying under oath, and that Brown was a thug and tried to kill a police officer.

The media took the lies that those criminals made up, and spread them, making this case worse than it should be. I'm totally against police brutality. And in the case Gardner, I tend to believe there was police brutality involved. But not the Brown case.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I wish we had a video tape for brown as well.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry pointing out racism is not racism. It reeks of a desire to keep the status qou and ignore issues, out of fear and cowardice.

The POTUS taking sides in a racially charged case, especially when no facts are yet available, is inciting racism.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The truth is, I can't really back the idea that Obama should be chastised for not having a public appearance to address the murder of the two officers in NYC, simply because as a former LEO, if the president addressed the shooting death of two officers when so many die every week in the line of duty.

As a sign of respect, refraining from putting these two officer's deaths, I feel, was the best move he could have made...and I want to think that is the reason there was no public address following such.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
And you don't think Wilson could have lied? There were what 40 witnesses or so, was everyone lying.

The fact of the matter is that the kid put himself in a position to where he was posing a threat to an officer.

Look at how he manhandled that store clerk before it happened. Do you really think Brown acted accordingly when the officer was telling him what to do? Had nothing to do with racism. It had to do with not listening to a police officer

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
And by the way, the same bias you think white police officers have against black people, the same could be said for black people in that neighborhood that have biases against white police officers. So, yeah. Maybe a lot of them are lying.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
And you don't think Wilson could have lied? There were what 40 witnesses or so, was everyone lying.

Seems like the ones whose "eyewitness accounts" didn't match the evidence were lying, or mistaken. His partner in crime was probably the biggest liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh