Obama will go down as an exceptional president

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Classic album, mos def is mostly acting these days, actually he started as a child actor , most people don't know, did a good job one of my favorite books , hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy, kweli is still putting out albums. They are known just not the mainstream junk that gets played, that people confuse for rap, instead of the commercialized non-sensical , money, bytches, hoes .... That cursed the airwaves for so long.

That song, Respiration, capture the essence of NYC beautifully , a living breathing pulsing beast.

I never cared as much for Talib's albums as a solo work, always kind of felt they were a bit "self centered" (for lack of better term)...I felt Mos Def balanced out the artist in him, and to me, neither of them have ever matched the classic work that Blackstar was. I wish they'd return to that (in full, and not just piece meal stuff they've done since then), but I think it's a long lost desire...like hoping Outkast would return to the glory days. I miss 90's rap. :(

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
So I have another 345 days to remind you. And rest assured I will.

I couldn't care less. It's not like that was the only loss this season that shouldn't have happened. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the DAWGS sucked this season.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
The way African Americans from the south talk. They refer to themselves as bruthas.

Really, is that how they talk, while o attended a great university that whupped some bull dog Azz in the south. I am from the north. I don't believe I have any siblings I don't know about. Maybe you should get of the south, bubba? Isn't that what white guys from the south call each other?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Really, is that how they talk, while o attended a great university that whupped some bull dog Azz in the south. I am from the north. I don't believe I have any siblings I don't know about. Maybe you should get of the south, bubba? Isn't that what white guys from the south call each other?

Why should I get out of the south? Apparently the university you attended didn't teach you how to write.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I never cared as much for Talib's albums as a solo work, always kind of felt they were a bit "self centered" (for lack of better term)...I felt Mos Def balanced out the artist in him, and to me, neither of them have ever matched the classic work that Blackstar was. I wish they'd return to that (in full, and not just piece meal stuff they've done since then), but I think it's a long lost desire...like hoping Outkast would return to the glory days. I miss 90's rap. :(

Rap after the 90s is pretty much trash.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I thought that was what I've been doing... Admitting they suck when they do lol

No...taking the beating like a man would be representing the dwags in the way UGA fans did UP to that point, where you were still relevant, and Hudson Mason was "just as good as Murray", and that Chubb was a more dynamic running back than Gurley. Not to say YOU said all those things, but that is the world I lived in leading up to that wonderful November Saturday afternoon.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
No...taking the beating like a man would be representing the dwags in the way UGA fans did UP to that point, where you were still relevant, and Hudson Mason was "just as good as Murray", and that Chubb was a more dynamic running back than Gurley. Not to say YOU said all those things, but that is the world I lived in leading up to that wonderful November Saturday afternoon.

I don't think Mason is as good as Murray, but I do think Chubb is better than Gurley. And everyone I know wrote UGA off after that ridiculous loss to UFL. I didn't think the game against GT mattered because in my book UGA was out, at least from the playoffs(because mizzu won the SEC east championship) and we still got into a bowl anyways which is the best I hoped for before the GT game.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't think Mason is as good as Murray, but I do think Chubb is better than Gurley. And everyone I know wrote UGA off after that ridiculous loss to UFL. I didn't think the game against GT mattered because in my book UGA was out, at least from the playoffs(because mizzu won the SEC east championship) and we still got into a bowl anyways which is the best I hoped for before the GT game.

It always matters you son of a b*tch. THWG!

Status
Not open for further replies.