Obama will go down as an exceptional president

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to think this deal with Cuba is a really big step in the right direction...especially since my wife is Cuban but has never seen the country her mother and grandparents were born in. I'm really REALLY hoping that it eventually leads to access to that place by Americans and Cubans with no huge fire hoops to jump through or the risk of former cubans being held there without the ability to leave.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to think this deal with Cuba is a really big step in the right direction...especially since my wife is Cuban but has never seen the country her mother and grandparents were born in. I'm really REALLY hoping that it eventually leads to access to that place by Americans and Cubans with no huge fire hoops to jump through or the risk of former cubans being held there without the ability to leave.

Viva Los Cubanos!!!

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Nope.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

You know you are mad. I will say it again, will go down as an exceptional president!

You hate to see the president of the United States be successful! Just admit it you hate America!

Last edited:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You know you are made. I will say it again, will go down as an exceptional president!

You hate to see the president of the United States be successful! Just admit it you hate America!

I hate America? Conservatism is the antidote to tyranny it's the only one. You Sir, support the tyrannical state. I and others like me are the voice of hope and freedom.

Long live the Republic!

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I hate America? Conservatism is the antidote to tyranny it's the only one. You Sir, support the tyrannical state. I and others like me are the voice of hope and freedom.

Long live the Republic!

Wouldn't liberalism be the anti-thesis to tyranny. Conservative means less liberal.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Acadia, you got some of obamas junk on the back of your neck still. I can't believe that you're still going on about your Dear Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR