Obama will go down as an exceptional president

Status
Not open for further replies.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

I've never said people should be segregated. I said there is systematic racism in America thusly as a by product blacks and whites are treated differently. Where do I say that people should be segregated?

Are you still thinking I'm some guy from the "hood" , who's playing the victim card? Lol!

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I've never said people should be segregated. I said there is systematic racism in America thusly as a by product blacks and whites are treated differently. Where do I say that people should be segregated?

Are you still thinking I'm some guy from the "hood" , who's playing the victim card? Lol!

How many times can you say the same thing? For God sake.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Oh no, you definitely did. It started back when you made the comment about certain types of racism being actual problems vs. others...and it kind of did a death spiral from there...truth be told, I still have a hard time believing you actually live by some of the things you've said in here. They seemed more like trolling comments than actual legitimate stances...at least I would hope they were (but I'm starting to have doubts now, which is really kind of pitiful).

As far as where you're from...I never cared really, and also never insinuated anything of the such (I know a lot of intelligent people who live in what most people would consider the "hood"...people who wouldn't stoop to the level of some of the comments in here that you've made...why would I want to draw a comparison of them with you in that regard? It'd be incredibly unfair to them!)

As for the victim card...you've most certainly done that.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Oh no, you definitely did. It started back when you made the comment about certain types of racism being actual problems vs. others...and it kind of did a death spiral from there...truth be told, I still have a hard time believing you actually live by some of the things you've said in here. They seemed more like trolling comments than actual legitimate stances...at least I would hope they were (but I'm starting to have doubts now, which is really kind of pitiful).

As far as where you're from...I never cared really, and also never insinuated anything of the such (I know a lot of intelligent people who live in what most people would consider the "hood"...people who wouldn't stoop to the level of some of the comments in here that you've made...why would I want to draw a comparison of them with you in that regard? It'd be incredible unfair to them!)

As for the victim card...you've most certainly done that.

No my friend. Noting people are treated differently does not mean I endorse segregation. I won't rehash again, but simple fact is that the treatment of blacks verse whites due to systematic racism is more of an issue than racism that whites face on an individual level. There are are 6 white rhinoceros left in the world, the situation of the white rhino is worse than the black rhino. Although both are endangered.

You can argue this, you can call it being a segregationist then fine I don't care, you know exactly what I mean, and you know my stance whether you like it or not. I'm done with the bullisht equivalence that people try and create and are too chicken isht to say it's not the same. It's not, I wish it was actually, because then we would probably have fewer racial issues because everyone would be treated the same for better or worse. But this isn't the case. And I'm saying. You know the truth yourself so cut the bull.

As for insinuating go back and read your comments earlier to me when you basically said I was using this as a crutch for my failures, you assuming I was a failure, I'm very successful actually. And I also know that I had a lot of advantages that others did not, black or white. But being blacks gives me a unique perspective , I know that everyone is not treated the same and I also recognize that others often are in different place because they lacked the opportunities I had. I am very cognizant of advantage and disadvantage and if you can't see the difference whether it's black or white, rich or poor, deaf or perfect hearing, etc I'm sorry you are blind. Not color blind. I don't segregate people, and treat them accordingly, the world does and pretending this doesn't exist won't solve a damn thing.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
No my friend. Noting people are treated differently does not mean I endorse segregation. I won't rehash again, but simple fact is that the treatment of blacks verse whites due to systematic racism is more of an issue than racism that whites face on an individual level. There are are 6 white rhinoceros left in the world, the situation of the white rhino is worse than the black rhino. Although both are endangered.

You can argue this, you can call it being a segregationist then fine I don't care, you know exactly what I mean, and you know my stance whether you like it or not. I'm done with the bullisht equivalence that people try and create and are too chicken isht to say it's not the same. It's not, I wish it was actually, because then we would probably have fewer racial issues because everyone would be treated the same for better or worse. But this isn't the case. And I'm saying. You know the truth yourself so cut the bull.

As for insinuating go back and read your comments earlier to me when you basically said I was using this as a crutch for my failures, you assuming I was a failure, I'm very successful actually. And I also know that I had a lot of advantages that others did not, black or white. But being blacks gives me a unique perspective , I know that everyone is not treated the same and I also recognize that others often are in different place because they lacked the opportunities I had. I am very cognizant of advantage and disadvantage and if you can't see the difference whether it's black or white, rich or poor, deaf or perfect hearing, etc I'm sorry you are blind. Not color blind. I don't segregate people, and treat them accordingly, the world does and pretending this doesn't exist won't solve a damn thing.

Is this your lot in life?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
The only time I even came close to being arrested was 13 years ago when I was 18 years old. And I wouldn't even call it close. I happened to be a spectator at a street race. The sheriff made me and my friend lean on his car while he searched my car for my paperwork even when I could have just done that myself lol. I was young but wasn't going to be stupid enough to resist anything. He let us go because he wasn't going to waste time. He just saw that I was young, had no record, and just wanted to put a little scare into me. I had my friend there as a witness if something stupid happened (as well as another friend who knew we were in trouble and didn't bail on us and instead kept passing by making sure things were cool). As far as I see it, I was able to rest my hands on a hot car on a cold night and ended up throwing some papers away since he made a mess of what I was too lazy to clean up anyway. How stupid would one have to be to resist any of that?

If a police officer asks your permission to search, you are under no obligation to consent. The main reason why officers ask is because they don't have enough evidence to search without your consent. If you consent to a search request you give up one of the most important constitutional rights you have -- your Fourth Amendment protection against unreasonable searches and seizures.

A majority of avoidable police searches occur because citizens naively waive their Fourth Amendment rights by consenting to warrantless searches. As a general rule, if a person consents to a warrantless search, the search automatically becomes legal. Consequently, whatever an officer finds during such a search can be used to convict the person.

As a NY'er with many friends of many colors. 3 buds who are NYPD cops, a female friend who is a NYC Corrections Officer and a another who is a court officer. And I can tell you that I've heard each and every single one of them make comments about minorities here in the city that caused me to honestly ponder how they got past the psych evaluations and ended up with firearms strapped to their waists.

Not all officers are bad, but to say that all officers are good and carry no inherent discriminations is a big leap.

I mentioned before thay my 2 Masters is in Sociology. One of the things I learned when studying Race Relations is that African Americans may have genuine reasons to be distrustful of Law Enforcement and local gov'ts depending on where they reside.

For example, under the Innocence Project, the number of African Americans wrongfully convicted and then released from correctional facilities nationwide compared to whites is a STAGGERING number.

What this implies, from a sociological framework, is that there does seem to be something wrong with the judicial sysytem that would allow innocent men and women of a particular ethnic background to be wrongfully incarcerated at a rate significantly higher than whites when their overall percentage of the population is taken in account.

In fact, African Americans even wait longer to be released than other even after their convictions have been overturned.

Wrongfully Convicted African-Americans Wait Longer To Be Exonerated Than Others: Study

That Master's was a major eye opener for me.

And there were many days after receiving it that I would wake up and thank the Universe that I was born a white guy. This time around at least...

Cheers!

Last edited:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
That's your go to line. Pathetic

No worries Jeb Bush is going to undo this Presidents failing policies. He will undo Nobama care and his Executive order on illegal immigrants.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

You want a box of tissue?

Few words of advice before I just walk away from this atrociously repetitive and silly conversation...

- If you thought I was saying you were a failure in life, you should brush up on reading comprehension skills...and go back and re-read what was actually said, and take the blinders off that you look at the world with for a second to see what was ACTUALLY being said.

- You keep implying that I KNOW what you're saying, and that for some reason I'm just denying the truth. I can only speak for myself here because I'm me, but I think what you're saying is absolutely absurd on so many levels, flirts with flat out racial bigotry and truly sounds like the thoughts of a person who has been brain washed. Get this through your skull...I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU AT ALL.

- Your rhino analogy was clever at first, except your argument in relation to the analogy would be like saying that the only REAL problem is the white rhino, and not poaching of all rhinos, regardless of color (which would reflect MY point since the get go).

With that, I've lost my desire to read what you post about, well...anything on this forum anymore. When a person demands you accept and even AGREE (by admission) that only your line of thinking is accurate...it becomes wasted effort to try and present logic to the formula.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
You want a box of tissue?

Few words of advice before I just walk away from this atrociously repetitive and silly conversation...

- If you thought I was saying you were a failure in life, you should brush up on reading comprehension skills...and go back and re-read what was actually said, and take the blinders off that you look at the world with for a second to see what was ACTUALLY being said.

- You keep implying that I KNOW what you're saying, and that for some reason I'm just denying the truth. I can only speak for myself here because I'm me, but I think what you're saying is absolutely absurd on so many levels, flirts with flat out racial bigotry and truly sounds like the thoughts of a person who has been brain washed. Get this through your skull...I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU AT ALL.

- Your rhino analogy was clever at first, except your argument in relation to the analogy would be like saying that the only REAL problem is the white rhino, and not poaching of all rhinos, regardless of color (which would reflect MY point since the get go).

With that, I've lost my desire to read what you post about, well...anything on this forum anymore. When a person demands you accept and even AGREE (by admission) that only your line of thinking is accurate...it becomes wasted effort to try and present logic to the formula.

Oh no, I think you agree, I think subconsciously you know it's true and I already told you why I feel you can't allow yourself to admit it's true, because racism is the one thing that society puts as collectively blaming whites. It's better to pretend it's all the same (or rather the results) and therefore collectively blame all. IVE ALREADY AGREED WITH YOU ALL RACISM IS WRONG, but it's not all the same. Is how the Turks treated the Armenians the same as how Japanese treated European white expats??? Both experienced racism. It probably angers you that somehow society tries to blame for something that you feel you have nothing to do with. So you are even more vehement about denying that various groups are treated worse than others.

As for the rhino issue, the fact is poaching has no meaning unless a species is has low numbers, what if there is overpopulation of rhinos and you need to kill some? The problem only exists because there are so few white rhinos, it would not be an issue if there were 50 million white rhinos. In fact in this case maybe nature wants a few less.

Everything is contextual, in fact, as universe dictates everything is relative and has no meaning without frame of reference.

But you know what , what do I know. Maybe you are right, and who am I to tell you how you feel, you are right in this. I haven't walked in your shoes.

Last edited:

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
That's your go to line. Pathetic

No worries Jeb Bush is going to undo this Presidents failing policies. He will undo Nobama care and his Executive order on illegal immigrants.

So Jeb is the Savior now?

If you really believe so strongly in the idealogy of "America" you'd be against Dynastic families running the Country every 4 to 8 years.

And your coment about "immigrants" says more about you than you probably intended for it to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro