Obama will go down as an exceptional president

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
This nation is morphing in to a "post-constitutional" crisis where state legislatures are "irrelevant" and the president does what ever he wants.

Yeah exceptional President. Chuckles

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
This nation is morphing in to a "post-constitutional" crisis where state legislatures are "irrelevant" and the president does what ever he wants.

Yeah exceptional President. Chuckles

False,

Obama out of 44 presidents isn't even in the top 20. For use of executive action. And in fact, his 183 is more than 3000 less than the president who issued the most Theodore Roosevelt.

The peak of presidential actions was between 1900-1950

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/table-every-presidential-executive-order/

Last edited:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Mark my words. The next U.S President will face a tough task undoing what Obummer has done in two terms. The next President is going to have a hell of a time not just rebuilding the economy, but rebuilding the United States military.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Mark my words. The next U.S President will face a tough task undoing what Obummer has done in two terms. The next President is going to have a hell of a time not just rebuilding the economy, but rebuilding the United States military.

Sure is... the prior president put us into a 2 theatre war the military wasn't prepared for thanks to him and Rummy.

The economic collapse of 2008 happened with this prior president too. (sorry pappy... I just gave you a clue to my little quiz for you)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

Lmao! How can someone be so divorced from reality?

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
And he had 7 good years prior. Obama has not had a good year, and hasn't had to face anything like 9/11.

The Great Recession was 21 times larger than the economic blip after 9/11. It was 7 times larger than Reagans recession. Please do some research, the U.S. Had not seen an economic collapse of anything remotely close to what Obama handled spectacularly since the depression.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
The Great Recession was 21 times larger than the economic blip after 9/11. It was 7 times larger than Reagans recession. Please do some research, the U.S. Had not seen an economic collapse of anything remotely close to what Obama handled spectacularly since the depression.

I am not speaking of economics after 9/11, but the way that he handled things. Obummer doesn't have enough gumption in him to handle such a situation. He would apologize for having the towers in the flight path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal